Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:31:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN.  (Read 77761 times)
Graf

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 03:27:05 PM

Marketplace moderators will receive payment in US dollars?

I am interested in trying my hand, but I’m not sure that someone needs my services now.

Moderators will receive a percentage of the transaction. If the transaction is carried out with PHORE coins, the moderator will receive a percentage of the transaction amount in PHORE
surfboard

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 06:39:52 AM

Best of all use IDAX decentralized exchange. This will protect your coins. Also on this exchange is the largest daily trading volume

I used to trade on IDAX, but now they have begun to manipulate the price of coins. I lost a lot of money because of these manipulations.
antenym

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 01:18:07 PM

One of the developers of PHORE BLOCKCHAIN Grendel advises to use the cryptocurrency exchange Cryptobridge.

I'm not sure about her safety, so make your own decisions.

I also heard a lot of positive reviews about the Cryptobridge exchange, but I have never traded on this exchange.

Daily trading volume is only $ 251,081 USD
dharmapriya

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 08:11:17 AM

On which exchange is it best to buy and sell PHORE coins?

I have already lost a lot of coins on Cryptopia and do not want to repeat it.

I also traded on Cryptopia and about 2000 coins I have left on the accounts of this exchange. Already know whether the coins will be returned to users?

Now I trade on IDAX.

The trial of Cryptopia is underway in Indonesia. Users still have a theoretical chance of getting their coins back, but I really doubt it.
CEPPCEP

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:59:49 AM

I also traded on Cryptopia and about 2000 coins I have left on the accounts of this exchange. Already know whether the coins will be returned to users?

Now I trade on IDAX.

The trial of Cryptopia is underway in Indonesia. Users still have a theoretical chance of getting their coins back, but I really doubt it.

Access to the Cryptopia exchange wallets has a liquidator. After litigation, it will be determined to whom to return this cryptocurrency
MeGaBeSuNTa

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 10:05:19 AM

Now I trade on IDAX.

Why are users' coins not yet returned to their owners if the liquidator has access to the wallets?

Do they want to take these coins for themselves?
Lucky1404

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 01:18:48 PM

Best of all use IDAX decentralized exchange. This will protect your coins. Also on this exchange is the largest daily trading volume

I used to trade on IDAX, but now they have begun to manipulate the price of coins. I lost a lot of money because of these manipulations.

IDAX always manipulates the price of coins and daily trading volume.

In my opinion, this is one of the most manipulative exchanges.

I think to abandon the use of IDAX in favor of the new InstaSwap exchange.

Someone used this exchange? InstaSwap is registered in Greece
JEFFREYonBT

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 02:26:12 PM

When will it be possible to buy other cryptocurrencies other than PHORE in the marketplace?

I think it will be very profitable for traders.

In the next update will be added the possibility of buying Bitcoin for PHORE coins.

In the future, the team will add the remaining popular cryptocurrencies.

The opportunity to buy PHORE coins with bitcoin is now available.

I wonder what cryptocurrencies will be added in the near future.

The next update, you will be able to buy bitcoin using PHORE.

If this test succeeds, other cryptocurrencies will be added in the future

The PHORE development team said they are now busy developing Synapse. After the end of these works, they will begin to add other cryptocurrencies.
Valentin1959

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 03:28:34 PM

One of the developers of PHORE BLOCKCHAIN Grendel advises to use the cryptocurrency exchange Cryptobridge.

Cryptobridge is a good and safe exchange, but the daily trading volume is too small on this exchange.

I would not open an order on this exchange

I also do not trade on exchanges where trading volume is less than $ 10,000.

This is very dangerous because the order may take too long to process.

You can always cancel the order and withdraw your funds from the exchange.

There is no problem.
sirb3y

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:12:37 PM

Now I trade on IDAX.

I think that even if the trial ends in favor of former Cryptopia traders, users will not receive their coins in full back
CryptoPulseZ

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 04:04:22 AM

The Phore Decentralized Marketplace offers significant advantages over centralized platforms

...including the protection of your privacy: https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/the-advantage-of-ecommerce-and-decentralization-f046eb6c033c
bitcoinnederland

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 10:09:33 AM

You promised to finish the development of synapse in the current year, can you do it or are the dates already postponed to later dates?

It all depends on the number of errors found during synapse testing on the test network.

I think synapse development will be completed this year.

Moderators in the Telegram group said that over the last week no errors were found in the marketplace, so the marketplace will soon be out of beta testing.

We hope that soon PHORE marketplace will successfully complete beta testing.

With the next updates should add a lot of new cryptocurrency

The PHORE BLOCKCHAIN team will never stop developing marketplace, as development always moves in before and always needs to introduce new technologies.

This is the right decision. We can observe how the idea of the marketplace is changing and modernizing. Soon we will be able to trade cryptocurrencies in a marketplace

I wonder what the PHORE marketplace project will be in 2-3 years. Perhaps they are harming the virtual reality function and users will be able to make purchases with visual inspections of all products

The virtual reality function for the marketplace is a very interesting use. Users will be able to see the goods live.

Another question is how to add these products to the marketplace.

VR is applicable to many business sectors. I think that the marketplace is not the best application for VR, but it’s quite possible
EarnBitcoins.XYZ

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 10:58:14 AM

Cryptobridge is a good and safe exchange, but the daily trading volume is too small on this exchange.

I would not open an order on this exchange

I also do not trade on exchanges where trading volume is less than $ 10,000.

This is very dangerous because the order may take too long to process.

You can always cancel the order and withdraw your funds from the exchange.

There is no problem.

In this case, you will pay a commission for the order and for the withdrawal of cryptocurrency from the exchange.

Choose a quality exchange right away
ricjonsu098

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 11:45:29 AM

Why are many products in the marketplace unavailable?

I can not open and see the characteristics of the goods before ordering

If the seller does not enter the marketplace for more than 1 week, then the goods are deleted. Apparently the product list has not yet been updated after deleting some products
FluffyFriendly

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 02:59:15 PM

IDAX always manipulates the price of coins and daily trading volume.

In my opinion, this is one of the most manipulative exchanges.

I think to abandon the use of IDAX in favor of the new InstaSwap exchange.

Someone used this exchange? InstaSwap is registered in Greece

Many traders leave IDAX due to fraud by exchange representatives that show fictitious trading volumes.
JEFFREYonBT

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 03:48:53 PM

Now I trade on IDAX.

Why are users' coins not yet returned to their owners if the liquidator has access to the wallets?

Do they want to take these coins for themselves?

The New Zealand court is now deciding whether the cryptocurrency is part of Cryptopia or the private property of traders
linards1000

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 08:23:31 AM

Does Amazon take 15% of the total amount of goods sold?

This is a huge commission, and entrepreneurs will obviously choose a cheaper platform for selling their goods.
Dreamchaser12

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 09:55:14 AM

Why are many products in the marketplace unavailable?

I can not open and see the characteristics of the goods before ordering

If the seller does not enter the marketplace for more than 1 week, then the goods are deleted. Apparently the product list has not yet been updated after deleting some products

I think that moderators should check the list of products more often.

If the product is deleted, it should be removed from the list.
Graf

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 11:28:43 AM

There is good news, friends! The PHORE coin has been added to the InstaSwap cryptocurrency exchange.

It is a reliable exchange with European registration

This is really great! Did someone trade on InstaSwap earlier? According to rumors, this is a good exchange with a daily trading volume of about 20 bitcoins.

The exchange has received a lot of updates this year and is striving to become the best secure exchange.

InstaSwap - may enter the TOP 50 CMC exchanges in the coming year

I also think to switch to a new exchange and maybe try to trade on InstaSwap

Moreover, it is not necessary to confirm KYC on this exchange
CryptoPulseZ

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 01:33:11 PM

Phore Masternode Owners!

Time to vote for the AUGUST BUDGET PROPOSALS. The deadline to vote is AUG 11th. Get your votes in today, and use the easy "Proposals" tab in your Phore wallets.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: