Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:57:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN.  (Read 77730 times)
_decentralise

Activity: 109
Merit: 16

I need a bigger chair after lockdown!

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 12:25:12 PM

Check our our NEW Synapse article!   Cheesy

• Synapse Overview
  • dApp Discussion
  • Potential Use Cases
  • Technical Info

This article is designed to cater for people more unfamiliar with Synapse and is a first step towards publicizing the world's most advanced & scalable blockchain architecture!
Read more at https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/phore-synapse-29136363dad1

"Keep your eyes peeled for a brand new Synapse Development Update coming soon!"
This is brilliant, the focus on keeping this project completely decentralised speeks volumes to the future of blockchain. The scalability and speed of this project is astounding. I cant wait for the release.
Thank you for the update.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
_decentralise

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 02:35:40 PM

We definitely need to do it together! Projects like Phore should be given maximum support as they are out to tackle the problems found with eCommerce platforms, and makes things easier for everyone.
And along with the Ecommerce issues. They are creating a platform (there new synapse architecture) that gas the potential to solve many more real life issues such a issues with distribution and logistics gerally, energy supplies and usage to name but a few.

kriptoalpaka

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2020, 02:29:41 AM

I think both of them will be great, Phore is focus on Ecommerce related project along with the Phore Marketplace and other related applications, there is a big potential on it, but Synapse on the other side it is an independent blockchain that will support smart contracts, dapps, ec.. it's really being prepared to be top of the technology in this are, so I am really bulish on Phore Synapse. I have saw this comment from Michael that explains better Synapse "Synapse would take on a fresh identity as a full smart contract platform with sharding capabilities that add a lot of scalability and flexibility as new shard types can be added that are optimized for different use cases." We are close to have some updates on Synapse, so let's wait to see what is comming.

The very first thing I will do when the Synapse project is released from the Phore Blockchain development team is to launch some stablecoin to see in practice the possibility of the new Synapse sharding technology and see if this blockchain can actually process more than 100,000 transactions per second.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50088916421_7a86244b97_h.jpg
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2020, 04:45:00 AM

Our latest Synapse Development Update has arrived !  Cool

• Progress Overview
  • Wallet Information
  • 'When Synapse??!?!'
...and more!

Read about the most advanced, scalable blockchain architecture in the world at https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/synapse-update-07-06-2020-bcee1f8c28b3

"we can quite confidently say we have a realistic idea of the stage we’re at…"

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
kriptoalpaka

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2020, 09:04:47 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2022, 09:59:48 PM by Mr. Big

In the AMA earlier this year we were told that the Phore core team would continue and the symapse team would be working independently. Which makes me believe there will be a second whitepaper near or upon arrival of Synapse release. I for one cannot wait.
I am earnestly waiting for the results of the independent projects, being able to combine multiple projects at the same time shows the dexterity and the incredible work ethic of the team and it will pay off massively soon.
which one interests you the most, for me, the marketplace is my favourite, the prospect is huge if it generates lots of interest from big merchant and individuals that have things to sell.
Personally I like them both for different reasons, I have a huge problem with the current centralise ecommerce model. The privacy issues alone are enough to make me wanna smash my phone up. The number of phishing scams and stuff going around data leaks dont help with this. The lack of data requires to by amd sell however on the Phore marketplace would mitigate these risks almost entirely.
On the other hand Synapse and its usability and scaleability has the potential to be a real game changer for multiple industries, distribution, healthcare to name but a few.

For now, we can only guess which sectors of the economy will best succeed in implementing Phore Synapse sharding technology.
The free market itself will determine these sectors of the economy.

In the meantime, I will train and develop my online store based on the Phore Marketplace platform - this is a decentralized Uber, which now surpasses Amazon and Ebay.

https://phore.io/marketplace/

Your correct, the current centralise marketplaces are harming the ecommerce industry and I don't know if anyone realizes of this problem, well for sure the Phore Team did, but do people and organizations really understand the problem? A massive quantity of wealth is going to online retail companies on a daily basis, most major marketplaces are actually causing harm to the eCommerce.

The current model for marketplaces involves overcharging buyers and unfairly treating sellers, so Phore is comming with a great solution, I would invite anyone that want to discuss this topic and change the world, to join the Phore discord group and join the conversations around this topic, you might want to even help to change and support the resolution of this problem, let's do it together!

I still have such an idea in my head. And I'm already halfway to its implementation.

In many cities there are local publics "I will give the gift", flea markets, etc.
Sometimes interesting, beautiful and useful things appear that they give away for free.

This is the perfect product to test the Phore Marketplace at work.

In general, the Phore Marketplace itself may be of interest to agorists, libertarians, ankaps, etc.
They can now use the power of a free market without taxes and without government intervention.
And they do not need to build a bright future, because they can live freely now.
To do this, you just need to test the work of the Phore Marketplace and create your own small online store there.
It takes no more than 8 minutes.

kriptoalpaka

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2020, 08:14:30 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2022, 09:51:25 PM by Mr. Big

https://miro.medium.com/max/1200/0*ll6KJ9wSfJYPsXnT.png

Check our our NEW Synapse article!  Cheesy

• Synapse Overview
  • dApp Discussion
  • Potential Use Cases
  • Technical Info

This article is designed to cater for people more unfamiliar with Synapse and is a first step towards publicizing the world's most advanced & scalable blockchain architecture!

This is brilliant, the focus on keeping this project completely decentralised speeks volumes to the future of blockchain. The scalability and speed of this project is astounding. I cant wait for the release.

One wise said:

They that can give up essential decentralization to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither decentralization nor safety.

I'm glad the Phore Blockchain development team is steadily following this tip.

I think both of them will be great, Phore is focus on Ecommerce related project along with the Phore Marketplace and other related applications, there is a big potential on it, but Synapse on the other side it is an independent blockchain that will support smart contracts, dapps, ec.. it's really being prepared to be top of the technology in this are, so I am really bulish on Phore Synapse. I have saw this comment from Michael that explains better Synapse "Synapse would take on a fresh identity as a full smart contract platform with sharding capabilities that add a lot of scalability and flexibility as new shard types can be added that are optimized for different use cases." We are close to have some updates on Synapse, so let's wait to see what is comming.
there's a lot of oppurtunity for phore to grow, Marketplace, synapse etc

I don’t even know which innovation of the Phore Blockchain development team I like more:
the decentralized trading platform Phore Marketplace, which supports free trading without commission fees and allows any person to create their own online store in 7 minutes, or
the innovative Phore Synapse sharding technology that allows you to create smart contracts and DApps with space bandwidth.

Most likely, I like the Phore Blockchain development team, which very quickly creates high-quality innovative products and technologies that significantly facilitate and improve people's lives and make them free and independent.

Your correct, the current centralise marketplaces are harming the ecommerce industry and I don't know if anyone realizes of this problem, well for sure the Phore Team did, but do people and organizations really understand the problem? A massive quantity of wealth is going to online retail companies on a daily basis, most major marketplaces are actually causing harm to the eCommerce.

The current model for marketplaces involves overcharging buyers and unfairly treating sellers, so Phore is comming with a great solution, I would invite anyone that want to discuss this topic and change the world, to join the Phore discord group and join the conversations around this topic, you might want to even help to change and support the resolution of this problem, let's do it together!

We definitely need to do it together! Projects like Phore should be given maximum support as they are out to tackle the problems found with eCommerce platforms, and makes things easier for everyone.

From my own experience I can say that I could not create my own online store on Amazon, Ebay, AliExpress,
but I easily opened my online store on the decentralized platform Phore Marketplace without unnecessary bureaucracy and SMS in 8 minutes.

This suggests that the Phore Marketplace platform is very convenient for me compared to the giants in this industry.
And I believe that many more people besides me will like this decentralized platform.

And testing it is very simple, just download the program and set up your online store in less than 8 minutes.
Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2020, 03:08:47 AM

Marketplace Questionnaire

Hello Phoreans, this questionnaire is to help the team push the Phore marketplace to a point of higher usability for its users (merchants and buyers). Here is the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YKDDMHT

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
_decentralise

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 10:44:28 PM

Check our our NEW Synapse article!  Cheesy

• Synapse Overview
  • dApp Discussion
  • Potential Use Cases
  • Technical Info

One wise said:

They that can give up essential decentralization to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither decentralization nor safety.

I'm glad the Phore Blockchain development team is steadily following this tip.

This is a good quote, Phore does not ease up on decentralization, despite all the challenges, it's good to see projects resisting the temptation of centralizing their blockchain.

Some projects may very well function better with some centralization, but ecommerce is definielty a place in which decentralisation is a must. The amount of data big corperations store on each of us as frightening. Phore ask for none of your personal details. This is in my opinion the way forward.

_decentralise

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 06:57:46 PM

yes, I agree, it's going to be a great event the go live of the Phore Synapse, let's wait to see, it's almost here, everyone is going to be impress with its speed, scalability and fundamentals, and it's going to support smart contracts and dapps. We can't miss it  Smiley
As well as the ecommerce solution its great to see a project promising real world use cases amd insane potential for TPS.
Team definitely needs more attention theyre doing great.

TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2020, 03:23:50 PM

Cool

TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2020, 08:30:57 PM

Cool

I was not aware that Phore was added to unnamed.exchange, but I am also not sure if it is good or bad
I would think I would prefer to have Phore listed in the major exchanges and that's it
but I do like unnamed.exchange, I used before for some specific coins and it was ok

just today  i hit an better trust rating on coingecko + hacken  then  crex, stex or yobit.
its ok if you prefer major exchanges.

;-)

Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 03:52:29 AM

Getting a Phore can be a lot faster and easier.   Wink

Here's how: https://twitter.com/Kingxy007/status/1283394279667372034?s=19

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 03:59:16 AM

Phore has been added to Unnamed.Exchange  Cheesy

With this listing, we continue to expand user options and make Phore even more accessible!  Smiley

Phore is paired with numerous other cryptocurrencies including BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGE and more!  Cheesy

PHR/BTC https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=PHR_BTC

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
jsker2

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 09:28:24 PM

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/373489219378741248/734519568328032416/Screen_Shot_2020-07-18_at_9.png

Phore has been added to Unnamed.Exchange  Cheesy

With this listing, we continue to expand user options and make Phore even more accessible!  Smiley

Phore is paired with numerous other cryptocurrencies including BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGE and more!  Cheesy

PHR/BTC https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=PHR_BTC

Have you thought about integrating with Nix? https://flarewallet.io/blog It would be very easy to put up a masternode which would be a relief for many PHR owners. Phore is a great project and wants the best for PHR.
Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2020, 02:02:06 AM

Announcing Phore Quiz Nights!  Cheesy

• 10 Questions
  • EVERY Thursday
  • Phore Discord Server
  • 8pm GMT

JOIN US TO WIN YOUR SHARE OF 150PHR!  Cool

HOST : @Law101  Cheesy

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2020, 02:22:53 AM

Phore has been added to the Masternode Index investment instrument by MidasShocked

We're very excited to announce the inclusion of PHR as one of only 5 coins included is the Masternode Index by Midas. Having launched in April 2020, the Masternode Index (MNI) already boasts a total portfolio size of 40 BTC  - 20% of this (8 BTC) will find its way to PHR's market, providing Buy side Liquidity! Profits generated by the MNI already exceed 50% for investors since launch.

The Masternode Index by Midas signals a change in how investors can invest in Masternodes. Gone are the days of market instability and price volatility. The Masternode Index has been launched to provide overall asset stability and peace of mind.

• New investors: Inclusion of PHR to the Midas Masternode Index brings significant opportunity to bring new investments to PHR. New investments = growth.
  • Project interest: The Midas Masternode Index creates awareness of Phore from new audiences allowing us to increase our reach.
  • Coin stability: Through the portfolio rebalancing feature, the index opens cross-market stability opportunities to provide PHR and the other coins included in the index with a strong platform for reduced volatility and sustainable growth.

Head over to Midas for more information and to invest in the Midas Masternode Index directly from the Midas platform.

Midas Discord: https://discord.gg/e6stHWe
Midas platform: https://p.midas.investments/
Midas exchange: https://midas.investments/exchange

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
inubmalme

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 07:12:13 AM

New investors: Inclusion of PHR to the Midas Masternode Index brings significant opportunity to bring new investments to PHR. New investments = growth.

For me this would be as interesting as possible in order to get the maximum passive income
Cappex

Activity: 571
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 09:23:48 AM

the team could announce the release of Synapse in this particularly bullish moment of bitcoin and the crypto market to also enjoy a good push in the price.
tsadethnortio

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 06:15:47 PM

Will the team participate in any offline events and conferences ?
to get the maximum confidence of investors this is simply necessary and therefore I am waiting for more news from you about this

I don't think it's possible right now because we are seeing quarantines in many countries and I don't think it will be possible and I don't think it will be safe
baideodysme

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 07:57:02 PM

what about the security and anonymity of personal data ?
will the platform collect user data ?

What do you mean ?
can you explain more specifically what you want to say?
for me now this is one of the safest projects from the technical side
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: