Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:19:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN.  (Read 77760 times)
mmcsm

Activity: 72
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 07:14:33 PM

What about the next plans for this project? What about unique option provides this platform?

The immediate plans of the Phore Blockchain development team are very well described in this article:
"How Phore will lead the DeFi industry" [google it]
https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/how-phore-will-lead-the-defi-industry-10cf4a973684

And from what has already been done personally, I personally like the fact that they support the libertarian principle of Free Trade and for this there is an already working decentralized platform #Phore Marketplace.
That is, you only need 7 minutes to create an online store on the Phore Marketplace platform in order to sell your goods and services for crypto.

This is amazing! Hope team will develop their platform and get better promotion

haha why 7 minutes? I spent even more time to understand how all this system works

This depends only on your knowledge in blockchain sphere. This project is easy to understand imo
What do you mean? I just try to understand how to create the store, I'm not talking about all functional

gestdentniga -  if you need help let me know, what you need to do is to download our marketplace, that you can find on this link: https://phore.io/marketplace/
them just run the software and the next steps are really easy
Let me know if you need further assistance to understand how to create a store at the Phore Descentralized Marketplace.
Cappex

Activity: 571
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 07:30:24 PM

A new "Phore Synapse - The Future of DeFi" article has arrived! Cool

• Sharding Benefits 
  • Scalability Overview
  • Low Fees
  • Unify the DeFi Ecosystem

Read more about how Phore will remove Ethereum as the prominent DeFi platform by providing an all-round better solution at  https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/phore-synapse-the-future-of-defi-8671e7ca5501

"While Phore will certainly have its own Smart Contracts and Decentralized Applications, imagine the volume and name recognition it would get if it were literally the glue that held together DEFI..."
this article is truly amazing, it places Phore in the right place at the right time ... I am very excited that I continue to purchase. buy the dip
mmcsm

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 10:03:58 PM

Do you plan to take part in any conference?

we do, we join conferences from time to time and we also have our AMA
Not sure if you are asking for a specific one, but we try to be present when possible and if it makes sense for the project.
mmcsm

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 02:17:52 PM

Team, the marketplace looks awesome! This is a great job, but when do you plan to finish it?

I think they will announce about it. But there is no info in their roadmap
I didn't see any info in the roadmap. This persent doesn't show anything

Hoquochoai643 you can find our roadmap here: https://phore.io/#roadmap
Let me know if you find what you need, or if you have any questions
Cappex

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 07:24:04 PM

I would like to remind everyone that every Thursday 8pm GMT on the discord server of the project at this link there will be a trivia game with questions related to the project and the possibility of obtaining some coins as a prize.

->> https://discord.gg/T9UEVcQ
mmcsm

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 08:13:41 AM

Diving into the Defi ecosystem and how Phore can take a leading position in the rating of decentralized project finance
https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/how-phore-will-lead-the-defi-industry-10cf4a973684

I believe the Phore has all chances to get the major place in defi space

While all crypto is going up it is better to buy more tokens now

huh, because the tokens don't grow so fast. Sounds sad
On the contrary Phore has been growing at astronomical rate in the past few weeks, Over 30% in one month
https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/Phore-PHR to see for yourself

This is the best platform for investment I have ever seen!

Right, man. And we expect the new risen after the synapse launching

They are going to do it soon but still no info about further development
As I know, the Synapse launching is finished on 50%. I expect it will be ready till the end of this year

No, we estimate Synapse is completed at 85% and it's your correct it's expected to be ready until the end of the year
Take also a look to this article to understand how Synapse is entering the DeFi industry: https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/phore-synapse-the-future-of-defi-8671e7ca5501
mmcsm

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 08:03:10 AM

if you have any more questions regarding the Phore Blockchain project and the upcoming release of Synapse, let me know
I think I missed some questions, but if you can make the question again I will appreciate
there is a very good potential of Synapse on the DeFi, it you want to discuss the details, let's do it.
Cappex

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 08:29:16 PM

a lot of information can be found in all the social platforms of the project, I particularly prefer the Discord server.
https://discord.gg/GJGVRqs
dextercrypto

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 01:53:35 PM

https://miro.medium.com/max/1146/0*0pzFU1ruebro57TH.png

• Sharding Benefits 
  • Scalability Overview
  • Low Fees

Read more about how Phore will remove Ethereum as the prominent DeFi platform by providing an all-round better solution at  https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/phore-synapse-the-future-of-defi-8671e7ca5501

"While Phore will certainly have its own Smart Contracts and Decentralized Applications, imagine the volume and name recognition it would get if it were literally the glue that held together DEFI..."
this article is truly amazing, it places Phore in the right place at the right time ... I am very excited that I continue to purchase. buy the dip

Indeed, it is most amazing Defi article I read recently, So happy about Phore how their team is doing amazing work. I'm dying waiting for Phore synapse launched. Wish for it success.
mmcsm

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 12:59:13 PM

• Sharding Benefits 
  • Scalability Overview
  • Low Fees

Indeed, it is most amazing Defi article I read recently, So happy about Phore how their team is doing amazing work. I'm dying waiting for Phore synapse launched. Wish for it success.

yes, I also have some big expectations on the Synapse and everything is on track to be released until the end of this year
once Synase is out, the most probably that will happen is that the holders of the $PHR coin will receive an airdrop of Synapse coins, this is not yet decided neither communicated but it's most probably what is going to be done, still the community will have to vote
On top of all this, once Synapse is released it will be in conditions to enter strongly in the DeFi industry
All looks really good!
mmcsm

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 02:29:09 AM

the recent news about Phore is, there is a proposal to split Phore and Synapse into different individual teams and unique brands
Phore that will continue with the Marketplace  and Synapse will be for a different propose
Synapse will become its own project with tokens will be airdropped to Phore holders at an equal ratio, with the exception of any PHR that is held by cryptocurrency exchanges that are no longer providing services and have not allowed users to withdraw their PHR.

I think this is one of the best decisions for the long term for Phore and Synapse!
Cappex

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 08:04:13 PM

I share this initiative from the team, rewarding Phore supporters with the distribution of coins related to the new ecosystem is great. Both projects will be able to better develop their sectors of belonging.
Cappex

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 07:54:49 PM

the release of Synapse will be a big boost for the Phore project, with ethereum 2.0 failing to solve the fee problem there will be more space to emerge in the Defi sector.
wkr

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 04:10:59 PM

Phore is an amazing project with real potential, I have been with the project for a long time and it has never let me down, I hope that when we split we will get the same amount of synapse as we have phore, it should be done so that the receipt of coins should be adequate, 20ml synapse (1phr = 1synapse ) and 40ml synapse (1phr = 2synapse ) for the user, I think this split will be fair to loyal phore owners. Do You envision such a split synapse for phore users? How many synapse coins will there be, is this information already available?
Cappex

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 07:47:20 PM

Phore is an amazing project with real potential, I have been with the project for a long time and it has never let me down, I hope that when we split we will get the same amount of synapse as we have phore, it should be done so that the receipt of coins should be adequate, 20ml synapse (1phr = 1synapse ) and 40ml synapse (1phr = 2synapse ) for the user, I think this split will be fair to loyal phore owners. Do You envision such a split synapse for phore users? How many synapse coins will there be, is this information already available?
the details have not yet been released but it will be exactly like that, Phore holders will be rewarded with the Synapse token. Also with the current price you can buy Phore with discounts.
mmcsm

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 03:40:01 PM

buying the dip right is the way to go as having  $Phr will be the fastest way to get synapse when it is airdropped

exactly, but Phore did not went much dip in this correction, so I was not able to buy as much as I wanted if it goes dip, I will definitely buy more
and the airdrop might be 1 to 1, so for example if you have 10000 phore coins which is one masternode you will get 10000 synapse coins, but the ration is still not finalized, it's a proposal at the moment
Cappex

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 07:34:06 PM

buying the dip right is the way to go as having  $Phr will be the fastest way to get synapse when it is airdropped

exactly, but Phore did not went much dip in this correction, so I was not able to buy as much as I wanted if it goes dip, I will definitely buy more
and the airdrop might be 1 to 1, so for example if you have 10000 phore coins which is one masternode you will get 10000 synapse coins, but the ration is still not finalized, it's a proposal at the moment
the proposal is very interesting and really rewards the supporters of the project.
dextercrypto

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 08:42:51 PM

the recent news about Phore is, there is a proposal to split Phore and Synapse into different individual teams and unique brands
Phore that will continue with the Marketplace  and Synapse will be for a different propose
Synapse will become its own project with tokens will be airdropped to Phore holders at an equal ratio, with the exception of any PHR that is held by cryptocurrency exchanges that are no longer providing services and have not allowed users to withdraw their PHR.

I think this is one of the best decisions for the long term for Phore and Synapse!

I have checked the news and I'm really amazed. Finally, Synapse is coming. It's actually a great step to released Synapse token on Ethereum chain. Phore marketing team has done a really great move. It's will helps Phore Synapse to get people knowledge. I hope Synapse will make so much noise and wish for it success. I'm HODLing Phore coins for a long ago finally I'll get the Synapse airdrop. I'm very happy now.
jsker2

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 03:49:29 PM

I have checked the news and I'm really amazed. Finally, Synapse is coming. It's actually a great step to released Synapse token on Ethereum chain. Phore marketing team has done a really great move. It's will helps Phore Synapse to get people knowledge. I hope Synapse will make so much noise and wish for it success. I'm HODLing Phore coins for a long ago finally I'll get the Synapse airdrop. I'm very happy now.

How many synapse coins will there be?
Cappex

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 07:51:47 AM

How many synapse coins will there be?
the details on the number of coins are still under discussion, but Phore holders will be rewarded in the same percentage of the total supply.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: