Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:21:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN.  (Read 77761 times)
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2021, 05:41:35 AM

Our wallet though  Cool

Phore holders get the #Graphene Airdrop...FREE!

1. Hold $PHR
2. Get $GFN
... that's all you need to do!

📅 Airdrop Snapshot 3 = May 9th, 23:59pm GMT 📅

Watch more here: https://twitter.com/GetGraphene/status/1386614959375798273

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
sadewa69

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 11:24:44 AM

We told you getting the #Graphene airdrop would be simple 😉

@GetGraphene will be launched on #BinanceSmartChain soon!

Not qualified for the #Airdrop? Don't worry!

📅Snapshot 3 takes place on May 9th!📅

💰Buy $PHR > get $GFN... FREE!💰

have all preparations been completed for the launch of the GFN token on the BSC network?
looking at what you have to say it looks like everything is getting closer for GFN to be in the market.

Cappex

Activity: 571
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 08:03:36 PM

Guys do not miss the opportunity to participate in a new quiz on the team's official discord server, here is the link: https://discord.gg/XeJ7cadx
As usual there will be 10 questions and the chance to win 15 PHR each, obviously this will allow you to directly access the Graphene airdrop, the third snapshoot will be on May 9th.
mmcsm

Activity: 72
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 04:31:40 AM

We told you getting the #Graphene airdrop would be simple 😉

have all preparations been completed for the launch of the GFN token on the BSC network?
looking at what you have to say it looks like everything is getting closer for GFN to be in the market.

No, not yet, the team is working on it and soon it will be released the manual with instructions on how to claim the Graphene on BSC
once we claim, we will be able to start trading it, the process to claim it will be very simple and easy
sadewa69

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 08:58:09 PM

No, not yet, the team is working on it and soon it will be released the manual with instructions on how to claim the Graphene on BSC
once we claim, we will be able to start trading it, the process to claim it will be very simple and easy
So in the future, every address that gets GFN will make manual claims easily?
if you look at the published image, we will only claim by entering the signature address only to make a claim.
I hope everything goes smoothly and no one is cheating when making claims.

FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2021, 11:15:29 PM

the Phore team has interesting initiatives to participate in the marketing of the project, receive rewards and therefore participate in the Graphene airdrop, in this article you will find interesting links and a way to maximize the social network + cryptocurrency experience.
https://cappex.medium.com/phore-and-graphene-earn-cryptocurrencies-from-social-networks-268fcc5bc6e8

IF GFN will be distributed freely to those that will participate in the airdrop snapshots, what will be the measures of the PHR team to prevent the dumping of GFN price once it is listed? As we have observed, usually, those coins gotten from airdrop, they are usually dump at a lower price because it is free anyway. Do you have plans on preventing such scenario for GFN? I believe you have target price also for this coin.

Since all the distribution of GFN is done via airdrop / snapshot, i don't think people will dump this coin as soon as they find it on exchange. Usually the coin is dumped by he early investors who got the coin in very cheap prices but in this case since all distribution is snapshot based. i think we can see change in he trend. It will be interested to see if people show the holding power of the free coins which they got through airdrop.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2366
Merit: 837

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2021, 05:49:49 AM

One more week to claim your Graphene from the Phore coin you have. My fingers cross with the sneak peek of easy airdrop claiming process.

Binance Smart Chain gives people almost free charge to claim airdrop and do transactions and this chain will help the Graphene have better attention from investors or traders. DeFi now are very crazy and liquidity on DeFi are huge. With DeFi, people can trade without big centralized exchanges.

DeFi contributes to kill trading volume of old but small exchanges.

About aidrop, the ratio is 1 PHR : 10 GFN but the ratio 1:10 is applied for all 6 airdrops/ snapshots. Each snapshot give you the ratio at 1 PHR : 1.666 GFN.

Cappex

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 08:42:01 AM

the Phore team has interesting initiatives to participate in the marketing of the project, receive rewards and therefore participate in the Graphene airdrop, in this article you will find interesting links and a way to maximize the social network + cryptocurrency experience.
https://cappex.medium.com/phore-and-graphene-earn-cryptocurrencies-from-social-networks-268fcc5bc6e8

IF GFN will be distributed freely to those that will participate in the airdrop snapshots, what will be the measures of the PHR team to prevent the dumping of GFN price once it is listed? As we have observed, usually, those coins gotten from airdrop, they are usually dump at a lower price because it is free anyway. Do you have plans on preventing such scenario for GFN? I believe you have target price also for this coin.

Since all the distribution of GFN is done via airdrop / snapshot, i don't think people will dump this coin as soon as they find it on exchange. Usually the coin is dumped by he early investors who got the coin in very cheap prices but in this case since all distribution is snapshot based. i think we can see change in he trend. It will be interested to see if people show the holding power of the free coins which they got through airdrop.

I think a dump when the claim will be available is expected, many people will participate in the airdrop to get free coins to sell but I think this step will be healthy for the project because from weak hands it will go to more forward looking investors.
_decentralise

Activity: 109
Merit: 16

I need a bigger chair after lockdown!

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 02:02:35 PM

The team have specified that they intend to develop Phore and Graphene as separate projects, and have a lot in store for Phore, and "Dump" would be a great time to buy as much as you can (I know I will be)

JonWilliams

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 06:38:28 PM

The team have specified that they intend to develop Phore and Graphene as separate projects, and have a lot in store for Phore, and "Dump" would be a great time to buy as much as you can (I know I will be)

It surprises me everytime I hear blind negativity, the info is readily available, it shows most of the community is just hunting a quick buck. Very few care about the underlying technologies.

Mike T. did an AMA last year and one again recently, the link is in this thread and pinned on the discord channel it has all the information needed as to how Phore is going to continue development.
vnmalireddy

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 03:29:52 AM

its Thursday  Again so we  can participate in  Phore Quiz to win share of 150 $PHR on Discord 20:00 GMT

check link below for more details

https://onlinejalsa.medium.com/simple-ways-to-earn-extra-phore-every-week-at-phore-discord-139706e70afa
Cappex

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 07:18:31 PM

It surprises me everytime I hear blind negativity, the info is readily available, it shows most of the community is just hunting a quick buck. Very few care about the underlying technologies.

Mike T. did an AMA last year and one again recently, the link is in this thread and pinned on the discord channel it has all the information needed as to how Phore is going to continue development.

The vision of Phore and the approach to the project is not speculative but is dedicated to the release of a working project, the beta marketplace is on standby because the greatest concentration is on the development of Graphene I have also read on discord that interesting news could arrive. to a new exchange: https://www.reddit.com/r/PhoreProject/comments/n5ig9f/community_phore_on_discord_update_by_the_team/
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2021, 04:30:54 AM

2 Days Left...🤯

@GetGraphene is coming to #BinanceSmartChain !

1. Hold $PHR in your wallet
2. Get the $GFN airdrop... FREE!💰

http://getgraphene.io

📅Snapshot #3 - May 9th @ 23:59 GMT📅

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1162

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 06:58:19 AM

2 Days Left...🤯

Even though GetGraphene will be avaiable in 2 days on Binance Smart Chain but the distribution of the GFN airdrop will be at the end of all the snapshots ?
If that is the case, all the liquidity will be provided by the Phore/GetGraphene team initially on Binance Smart Chain ?
Cappex

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 08:25:13 PM

2 Days Left...🤯

Even though GetGraphene will be avaiable in 2 days on Binance Smart Chain but the distribution of the GFN airdrop will be at the end of all the snapshots ?
If that is the case, all the liquidity will be provided by the Phore/GetGraphene team initially on Binance Smart Chain ?

In this article you will find many answers about the distribution of the Graphene token: https://getgraphene.medium.com/graphene-airdrop-faq-6feb205097a9
I read that it could be distributed before the end of the 6 snapshoots and with regard to liquidity, more information will certainly be communicated near the distribution.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 10:45:44 PM

In this article you will find many answers about the distribution of the Graphene token: https://getgraphene.medium.com/graphene-airdrop-faq-6feb205097a9
I read that it could be distributed before the end of the 6 snapshoots and with regard to liquidity, more information will certainly be communicated near the distribution.

The price is increasing again because of the snapshot but this time a lil bit lower than the very first snapshot. If they will distribute it before the end of 6 snapshots, I believe the team has good plan on how to preserve its value. They have long been working on this project, so they know what they are doing to improve its value in the market and prevent the dump of those airdrop holders.
MFahad

Activity: 2492
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2021, 10:52:14 PM

2 Days Left...🤯

Almost less than 24 hours left in the snapshot. The price of Phore is still cheap and those who want to get free $GFN airdrop, should buy phore as soon as possible. This is one of the life time opportunity where you will get the GFN token just by holding PHR in your wallet. You won't have to spend any money in ICO/IEO and enjoy fair distribution via airdrops.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Cappex

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 08:20:46 AM

The price is increasing again because of the snapshot but this time a lil bit lower than the very first snapshot. If they will distribute it before the end of 6 snapshots, I believe the team has good plan on how to preserve its value. They have long been working on this project, so they know what they are doing to improve its value in the market and prevent the dump of those airdrop holders.

I believe that a dump of the $GFN coins is natural and could contribute to greater decentralization because buyers will support the project without worrying about financial speculation.
However we are still at the 3 snapshoot and surely we will have news about the next ones.
Stay tuned.
lonerangerh

Activity: 224
Merit: 103

A Token Power Raffle Platform In The Ecosys

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 04:18:15 PM

**Check out the review by Crypto Youtuber - The Gentlemen of Crypto**😎

✅ A deep dive into the project
✅A look into the price
✅Graphene Airdrop Overview
...etc

👇@everyone Find out why he thinks you should Diversify Your Portfolio to include Phore and Graphene below!👇
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD4k4DBO6Ns

Cappex

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 08:29:25 PM

Hi guys, I hope you managed to participate in the third snapshoot, for those who arrived late the next appointment will be on:

Snapshoot FOUR:
June 6 at 23:59.

For each PHR you have in your wallet or on the platforms that support the airdrop, you will receive 1.66 GFN tokens which will be distributed later on the binance smart chain.

The team wrote this article to answer any questions they might have: https://getgraphene.medium.com/graphene-airdrop-faq-6feb205097a9
Here you will find a guide: https://getgraphene.medium.com/how-to-get-graphene-beginners-guide-247ee6d4fb5a

good luck
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: