Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:02:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN.  (Read 77730 times)
Cappex

Activity: 571
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 07:30:36 PM

hello, the markets have collapsed today and I hope that many of you have been able to take advantage of this situation to accumulate your favorite projects.
I feel very happy because I had some USDT aside that I was able to use to add more PHR to my bag, the fourth snapshoot is approaching.

June 6th - 23:59pm GMT
https://twitter.com/PhoreCrypto/status/1391841335359967239

Certainly this is the best time to accumulate as many phore as possible before 6th of June (The snapshot date).

You won't get these discounted prices ever  Smiley
It seems that PHR transactions in the market are also experiencing a good increase due to the current very low prices. for today there is a tremendous volume increase in 24 hours.
it looks like more and more people will be filling up their backpacks for the next snapshot.

I hope that the launch of the phore marketplace can trigger better PHR price growth.
towards $ 1

Phore is certainly a long-term project and the value it could achieve is very high if it manages to get a slice of the online shopping market.
Accumulating now as well as giving Graphene airdrop a head start is a great way to support the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 05:01:03 AM

Phore is certainly a long-term project and the value it could achieve is very high if it manages to get a slice of the online shopping market.
Accumulating now as well as giving Graphene airdrop a head start is a great way to support the project.
Yes, I know it. from the long preparation of airdrops, everything is done carefully. and GFN airdrops are not like airdrops from most of the scam projects which are very easy to get.
GFN with PHR who fully support the development of the project. I am sure that careful preparation before launching in the market will make GFN have a good price.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 02:47:00 PM

$44,000 #Bitcoin? Seems like a good time to get some!  Cool

Psst... You can earn $BTC and more on the #Phore Marketplace!  Shocked

Buy and sell goods, services, and #cryptocurrency

• Private
  • Decentralized
  • Free

Download here: https://t.co/YvDAgatRIm

Watch more here: https://t.co/fndJUqKph9
is this some kind of platform for buying and selling crypto assets? I see this as a social media platform that is used to market the assets we want to buy and sell.
is it really going well and being used by some? or so far still under development?
Cappex

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 04:23:58 PM

$44,000 #Bitcoin? Seems like a good time to get some!  Cool

Psst... You can earn $BTC and more on the #Phore Marketplace!  Shocked

Buy and sell goods, services, and #cryptocurrency

• Private
  • Decentralized
  • Free

Download here: https://t.co/YvDAgatRIm

Watch more here: https://t.co/fndJUqKph9
is this some kind of platform for buying and selling crypto assets? I see this as a social media platform that is used to market the assets we want to buy and sell.
is it really going well and being used by some? or so far still under development?

it is currently in beta and developments are on standby as the team is mainly engaged in the delivery of Graphene.
The Phore marketplace is a long-term solution, when the diffusion and awareness is greater we could have an increase in its use.
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2021, 11:37:40 AM

hello, the markets have collapsed today and I hope that many of you have been able to take advantage of this situation to accumulate your favorite projects.
I feel very happy because I had some USDT aside that I was able to use to add more PHR to my bag, the fourth snapshoot is approaching.

Certainly this is the best time to accumulate as many phore as possible before 6th of June (The snapshot date).

It seems that PHR transactions in the market are also experiencing a good increase due to the current very low prices. for today there is a tremendous volume increase in 24 hours.
it looks like more and more people will be filling up their backpacks for the next snapshot.

I hope that the launch of the phore marketplace can trigger better PHR price growth.
towards $ 1

I see no improvement in the prices of Phore for last one to  two weeks. As with every other altcoin, the Phore price is also on the decline. There is a lot of fear in the market as some people think its a end of bull market and they do not want to invest projects in the altcoins.
I wonder if the snapshot on June 04, will have some better effect on phore price?
Cappex

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 09:53:19 PM

towards $ 1

I see no improvement in the prices of Phore for last one to  two weeks. As with every other altcoin, the Phore price is also on the decline. There is a lot of fear in the market as some people think its a end of bull market and they do not want to invest projects in the altcoins.
I wonder if the snapshot on June 04, will have some better effect on phore price?
difficult to say but I think that when the Graphene token is distributed if it happens before the last snapshoot it could generate a lot of interest on PHR, it will be to understand what the team's moves will be.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 11:00:25 PM

towards $ 1

difficult to say but I think that when the Graphene token is distributed if it happens before the last snapshoot it could generate a lot of interest on PHR, it will be to understand what the team's moves will be.

Usually a day just before the snapshot, the PHR's price increase. But checking the last snapshot, it seemed they haven't gained much, unlike the first 2 snapshots. Maybe, the interest will go back again in the last snapshot. But if you are someone that want to take advantage of this price movement, you can buy while still low and sell it just before every snapshot. I guess, you can already gain good profits in that strategy.
FIFA worldcup

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2021, 09:00:00 AM

towards $ 1

Usually a day just before the snapshot, the PHR's price increase. But checking the last snapshot, it seemed they haven't gained much, unlike the first 2 snapshots. Maybe, the interest will go back again in the last snapshot. But if you are someone that want to take advantage of this price movement, you can buy while still low and sell it just before every snapshot. I guess, you can already gain good profits in that strategy.

What's special will be in the last snapshot which will make more interest in the phore  Huh
The next snapshot is in June. So how many snapshot still left and when will be the last one ?
Cappex

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 09:18:02 PM

towards $ 1

What's special will be in the last snapshot which will make more interest in the phore  Huh
The next snapshot is in June. So how many snapshot still left and when will be the last one ?
the next one will be on 6 June (next Sunday) and two more will remain to be defined but you can consider an interval of 30 days each (so hypothetically 4 July and 8 August).
But it could be assessable by the team to carry out the last two or the last one with the $GFN token already listed and distributed to those who participated from the beginning to have the advantage of a possible speculation.
criket

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 01:56:53 PM

the next one will be on 6 June (next Sunday) and two more will remain to be defined but you can consider an interval of 30 days each (so hypothetically 4 July and 8 August).
But it could be assessable by the team to carry out the last two or the last one with the $GFN token already listed and distributed to those who participated from the beginning to have the advantage of a possible speculation.
That's right, if there is a consideration from the team to distribute to airdrop participants who have followed from the beginning and immediately get them listed on the exchange and open trades, it would be better to get enthusiasm from the market and community. from there the developer can define a new strategy to create a bigger adoption of the exchange not only from those who get GFN from the airdrop.
Cappex

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 09:03:19 PM

Hi guys, I remind you that on Sunday 6th June at 29:59 GMT there will be the fourth snapshoot to receive the Graphene airdrop.
I hope you bought $PHR this week to get a speculative advantage or from a holder like me and receive your $GFN token bag.
https://getgraphene.medium.com/how-to-get-graphene-beginners-guide-247ee6d4fb5a
argakiig

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 11:22:09 AM

**Phore Masternode owners.... It's time to vote for the JUNE budget proposal for the development of Phore Blockchain.

The Phore Blockchain team ask you to please vote YES to the following:**

Phore-Core-June21... Start Block 1944000
Android-June21... Start Block 1944000
Graphene-June21... Start Block 1944000

-------------------------

**We also ask that you vote NO to the following:**

Phore-Core-May21... Start Block 1900800
Android-May21... Start Block 1900800
Graphene-May21... Start Block 1900800

🚨**URGENT - Deadline within a few days**🚨

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 10:56:38 PM

Hi guys, I hope you are able to participate in the fourth snapshoot for eligibility at the Graphene airdrop.
There are still two snapshoots left and the new date will be announced soon.
The correction of the markets is an excellent opportunity to accumulate at a low price.

The last snapshot, which will be the 6th, will happen this coming August? And as mentioned before, you will distribute the GFN before the last snapshot. So does this statement still hold or are you going to distribute GFN after finishing all the airdrops? And do you have exchange that you are eyeing to list GFN?
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2021, 06:07:20 AM

Graphene Development Update!

• Step by step breakdown
  • Progress update
  • Completion date!!!

Read the article below to find out about the BSC Graphene development process and more!

https://getgraphene.medium.com/development-update-06-09-2021-33f0ec5e1b38

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
criket

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 01:21:25 PM

impressive, we are now closer to launching a new ecosystem. GFN is making good progress.
1. Smart Contract — 100% Completed
2. Back End System (dApp) — 100% Completed
3. Front End Interface — 100% Completed
4. Phore Core Wallet Changes — In Progress (~90%)
5. Smart Contract Audit — In Progress (~90%)

he said, in 3 weeks we will see GFN BSC.
this all makes us all impatient.

source: https://getgraphene.medium.com/development-update-06-09-2021-33f0ec5e1b38
Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2021, 03:06:45 AM

Too lazy to read the development update?..🥱

...We got you!💪

👇Watch the video below👇
https://youtu.be/xRMsvwFo6V8

@GetGraphene is coming to #BinanceSmartChain!

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2021, 03:16:33 AM

Graphene Snapshot 5 & 6 Information

Read the article below to learn when the Snapshots will be taken, and our reasons for changing the Snapshot process slightly (it benefits everyone)!

https://getgraphene.medium.com/snapshot-5-6-information-31c78103b18a

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
NotHatinJustTrollin

Activity: 462
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2021, 10:34:11 AM

📢 **Introducing our new Business Development Manager - Angel Andre!**  📢

✅Generating Partnerships
✅Building Business Relationships
✅Getting Phore and Graphene on Larger Exchanges

Angel will focus on the GROWTH of the projects from a Business perspective! 💪

FIFA worldcup

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2021, 09:36:58 AM

Hi guys, I hope you are able to participate in the fourth snapshoot for eligibility at the Graphene airdrop.
The correction of the markets is an excellent opportunity to accumulate at a low price.

What are the dates for the last two snapshots ?
I wonder there hasn't been much activity here. It look like Graphene airdrop hype is dying gradually or its the whole market which is down at the moment ?
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2021, 05:14:39 AM

What are the dates for the last two snapshots ?
I wonder there hasn't been much activity here. It look like Graphene airdrop hype is dying gradually or its the whole market which is down at the moment ?

The whole market is somewhat bearish at the moment and Phore is no different. Intelligent people will use this opportunity to accumulate more Phore. Fundamentally Phore is a much better coin and it will pump more than expected once the market becomes green.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: