Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:25:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential coins  (Read 2537 times)
eagle10 (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:06:43 PM

What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:10:07 PM

Yes, please. I also want to know these coins. then I will soon be very rich and do not need to write here anymore. or I buy a DeLorean and see in the future which tokens will rise sharply  Grin
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:16:43 PM

What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

Majority of the potential coins are available in the market but I am always looking to top trending coins because these are all good growing technology in Crypto market but others are we don't expect the more profit in crypto market. So I am believe the Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Monero and Cardano. These 5 coins are very interesting technology it will survive in long run.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:18:39 PM

I would suggest that you look at DADI,CARDSTACK, POA, these are three very good projects.
DADI creates a decentralized cloud storage system, and CARDSTACK creates a decentralized software ecosystem.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:30:52 PM

I think that smart contracts will be a huge sector, as will IoT. So for me it' a case of researching to identify the best opportunities in these areas relative to current price.
Definitely DYOR though, don't just rely on what people post here.

crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:34:26 PM

Ripple (XRP) As of December 30, 2017, it was noted that the XRP market reached 110 billion US dollars. This value puts Ripple in second place in the Cryptocurrency Market Cap ranking. The trail of success below will be the basic guide for those of you who want to invest from Ripple's potential.
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:35:25 PM

When you see potential coins , you 'll probably think wrong. But you expected good project, good coin price. Potential coins have a light for market.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
jmalkovich

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:39:11 PM

VEN, NEO, NEBL, ICX and ETH are now my potential coins. Maybe they will not get you x10 profit but in long- term, you will not lose from any of them.
Patience is the key for all of them.

retail.global

◣  FACEBOOK
◣  TWITTER
◣  TELEGRAM
◣  MEDIUM
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:40:47 PM

my top 5 are
bitcoin
ethereum
minexcoin
nxt
trx

If you were going to choose to those altcoins, choose minexcoin, read their platform and investigate for yourself, I know you will like it too.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:49:10 PM

VEN, NEO, NEBL, ICX and ETH are now my potential coins. Maybe they will not get you x10 profit but in long- term, you will not lose from any of them.
Patience is the key for all of them.
You shouldn't give ETH as answer because it's clearly/already the best altcoin among others (except bitcoin). Much new token are ERC20 which using ETH as their platform nowadays.
With more than 1400 cryptocurrencies out of there, i think it's very difficult to pick 5 best of them unless you pick it from 5 top ranked coin from coinmarketcap
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:49:23 PM

Now it is not difficult to choose such coins. The whole market fell long ago. All coins have the same potential. All of them must return to their former values. You can choose for yourself any. I doubt you'll be rich, but the fact that you'll increase your capital is for sure. Carefully choose the coins to invest only when the whole market is green.
tonmoycrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:52:25 PM

Right now so many altr coin even btc price also so much reasonable for invest. for long term invest btc,eth,neo,ltc and xrp all coins are highly potential because the five coin i do holding in my account.
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:03:48 PM

You should understand that no advice will give a 100% guarantee of success. And if everything was so easy here everyone would be rich
yura_878

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:23:35 PM

I think you should pay attention to such coins. The classification of Ethereum classic (the maximum value of 0.01 btc per 1 coin, now the price of 0.00218000 btc, has fallen strongly from the maximum value, maybe a strong increase)
Stratis (the maximum value of 0.0046 btc per 1 coin, now the price of 0.00058 btc, dropped sharply from the maximum possible cost, soon many releases, maybe a serious increase)

1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:07:32 PM

As a senior member i know you have the best ideas what are those coins have great potenial, i have in my holdings are BetR 0.054$ it is a utility token and use for betting, another is verge 0.034$ it is used to provide fast decentralized and efficient business transactions while maintaining personal privacy, my third is Digibyte 0.021$ it is a highly decentralized Blockchain and protects digital data, information, and even currecncy and it cannot be destroyed, counterfeited or hacked. next is Electroneum 0.028$ is a mobile crypto currency it can be used for digital payments and app based mobile mining, honestly there are lot of coins that below 1$ that are good to invest, hope my coin holdings helped you and give you some ideas i dont recommend it to you but invest at your own risks.
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:48:54 PM

My top 5 coins for holding and maybe a little daytrading is:
Ethereum, Stratis, Ark, Monero, Electroneum.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:56:14 PM

OOO my shoping list is too big, and when market in deep i want to buy it all. The top of my altcoins is ETH,NEO,EOS,0x,ZEN

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:03:24 PM

I don't even have a top 5 list, I have a top 3 list.

I'm currently only invested in Bitcoin, Steem and Monero and I'm not really looking into any other coins at the moment.
The reason why I'm only interested in the above coins is because I know those coins inside out and use them pretty much daily.

I personally don't like to invest in something that I don't make use of personally. Probably a bit weird though...

HectorFabian

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:16:54 PM

I recommend you these coin's BTC, ETH, NEO. cux it are the good project and they have a great Potential for future.
kryptogunner

Activity: 658

Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:26:14 PM

I don't even have a top 5 list, I have a top 3 list.

I'm currently only invested in Bitcoin, Steem and Monero and I'm not really looking into any other coins at the moment.
The reason why I'm only interested in the above coins is because I know those coins inside out and use them pretty much daily.

I personally don't like to invest in something that I don't make use of personally. Probably a bit weird though...

i dont find it weird. its a fantastic thing to me personally. anything we know and uses in our daily life always induces confidence. may be neo is worth adding here.

Want growth hack for community or need 24x7 community managememt?

PM here or Telegram @meatulm
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: