Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:31:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential coins  (Read 2537 times)
Hunfrid28

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:01:35 PM

I will buy more Dogecoin to be able to buy more Marinecoin (MTC) at their F1CX Exchange.I recently found this community based project and participated in their Proof of Promotion airdrop, and since their approach for true decentralization, not relying on miners with extremely low energy consumption for maintaining the network, as a DEV-less self-sustaining AI powered crypto-currency looks really promising to me, I want to procure more coins.There is not much going on at their exchange right now, with the DGE/MTC pair having the most liquidity, but this is because the airdrop is currently paused. So first I am going to buy more Dogecoins to transfer them to my account at the F1CX exchange, then I will just wait for the right time to be able to snatch more Marinecoins.The airdrop is supposed to resume shortly with changed rules for better community interaction, and to hold off the scammers and prevent simply grab & dump.That already time tested project with a history leading back to 2013 has just recently been rebooted, and I really would like to encourage everybody who is interested in something that’s going to make a difference to take a look. With Dogecoin and MTC prices low, there surely is no better time to get started.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:14:55 PM

The best coin to invest now is deeponion. Has good team, support and very active community. This is the best choose for me.

Other options are ethereum, bitcoin, waves, neo and eos
Stewart66

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:19:44 PM

What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

I strongly agree with that, behind the bad condition of the market is actually a very good opportunity if we can use it to buy some potential coins with cheap price but for now it is still difficult to determine where the cheapest coins have the highest potential

GlennEfrain

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:20:29 PM

What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

yes! you are right the crypto market is price very high.

MY favorite and Potential coins:-

CAPP
BTC
ETH
NEO
DTA
jsarce

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:34:08 PM

Can somebody look into Lala? Is it a potential coin to hold into? Answers are appreciated.  Grin
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:22:47 PM

surely the markets are in its deep right now! and this is the best time to have more coins at our hand!
but as I see, many coins  will go up high in this coming months but I have faith that AION, XRP, ETH, ETC, has more potetntial to grow this year, well I also have faith on LALA, its ICO just  end so im counting on it to give me huge profit soon Smiley

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:13:09 PM

At the moment is not the best time for altcoins. The prices are falling and it is not known how long this will last. However, this creates an opportunity to buy at a low price. It is definitely worth investing in eth, neo, eos or deeponion.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:34:05 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 07:14:47 PM by richjohn

If you had followed he market in the last one week, you would have noticed that TRON grew by almost 100% even when the market was falling. So I would name TRON as one potential coin which can still rise. STORM also rose quite a lot and was doing well. Basic attention token grew by 30% today and NEO is still doing pretty well.
These are the coins that are already listed on the exchanges. If you are looking to invest in an ICO, then check out Eligma and Onstellar. They both have been rated high on icobench and have a lot of potential.
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:37:59 PM

this is my recommendation
1. PRL
2. INS
3. Neo
and top marketcap like btc, eth, xrp because the price is now very cheap

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
MasNizzer

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:46:17 PM

At the moment is not the best time for altcoins. The prices are falling and it is not known how long this will last. However, this creates an opportunity to buy at a low price. It is definitely worth investing in eth, neo, eos or deeponion.
All coins have the same potential. As a trader or investor should be careful choosing a coin to invest.
You can choose your own. The whole market has fallen long and hopefully can return to the previous values.
Brito

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:47:36 PM

You made a really good choice when you decided to invest at such a time. These are my personal preferences: Stellar, VeChain, Tether, Cardano and IOTA.  Smiley

HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:49:44 PM

I know two coin are very trustful ; NEO and ETH. My potantial the other coin is INS. Expected huge rising in INS side. We should wait for the green colour in graphs.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:50:15 PM

I would recommend the next 5 promising coins that can make a profit:

- NEO
- ETH
- ADA
- NCASH
- CS

It seems to me that these coins can bring significant profits after a while!

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
oz1934

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:50:37 PM

If you look for a cheap and great potential altcoins , I have two favourites. One is axp , the other one is covesting. They are both in kucoin and I believe a lot these two altcoins in middle-term.
If you need more proven altcoins there are modum and lunyr. They are still too cheap!!!
ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:50:57 PM

You should pay attention(like me) on coins with quite small cap,but which was popular during autumm and December.I`m talking about projects like Quantstamp, Request, QASH, Wabi
Maybe i`d recommend you the OriginTrail, project in same direction like VeChain,but just with small cap and not so popular
Baton55

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:03:05 PM

Nowadays there are a number of altcoins that are based off of zero knowledge encryption. The strongest one is Zcash (ZEC), but that has already gotten a significant amount of attention. ZenCash is much lesser known, and has a much smaller market cap. It had a rough launch and some developer drama that lead to a big sell off, of which it has not yet recovered. However, they have big plans, and development is moving along. In the coming weeks they will be releasing their first major differentiating feature: “Secure Nodes”. This will likely garner a fair amount of attention, and the price will increase accordingly.
Gnompork

Activity: 200
Merit: 8

Power to gnomes!

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 05:21:54 PM

I see a good potential coins that are focused on ICO and issue of tokens. Why? Because the Ethereum network is highly loaded and the load is growing. Remember the crypto cats. I think that there will be more ICO in other networks and the price of these coins will greatly increase. For example, stellar.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Melendgratuito

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:48:43 AM

One of the most innovative crypto currencies to date. Marinecoin will definitely out preform all others. 20000 coins for each proof of promotion. Self sustaining and time tested.  Dev-less and eco friendly block chain. Supported a a strong community. Register https://marineco.in and here https://marineco.in/ico for ICO. Artificial intelligence to the blockchain. Nothing to lose by signing up.
kashwin663

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:25:33 PM

Ripple (XRP) As of December 30, 2017, it was noted that the XRP market reached 110 billion US dollars. This value puts Ripple in second place in the Cryptocurrency Market Cap ranking. The trail of success below will be the basic guide for those of you who want to invest from Ripple's potential.
First  its technology is focusing on anomymity which for me is really important to finally get back privacy on our asset which governments should never have deprived us from Then the project is built around the development a strong community of supporters and early adopters For me this is key for long term success And this is done right at this time by the developpers They are putting in place the things to have this strong supporting strong community to empower the coin
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:11:08 PM

Why do you pick Steem into this tierlist? I thought it would be Ethereum because of his functionality and good stability of price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: