Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:39:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential coins  (Read 2537 times)
junaidabbaspk

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:40:29 PM

Potential Killing coin for ether

https://powh.io/?masternode=0x743817f35b5a50a97aeba5c1aa636dc47c21ec34
ankit05

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:41:03 PM

CS, Ripple, Bytom, Status, IOStoken, Storm etc. All coin are have good marketcap, cheap and potential coins
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:46:15 PM

TKN and BlockCAT are my most significant investments. TKN should announce their credit card, partnership, app, etc. BlockCAT is one of the few projects that launched as an ICO and started to deliver their product.
RonaldDuncan

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:11:30 PM

What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

These coins are the  great Potential for us in the future:-

CARDANO

ETH

BTC

NEO

NEM

EOS
Goldberg007

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:35:03 PM

Cheap coins with much potential are: $LGO Legolas, $RKT Rock Token, $IPBC Interplanetary Broadcast Coin, $THETA Theta Token, and $DTA Data Token.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:42:20 PM

If something is promising for today in a falling market so it's zilliqa and Ontology.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:09:27 PM

Litecoin is more resistant than I thought, and I also have long-term investments like btw and utt. I have lost some money due to Etherum, so I do not recommend investing in Etherum. Dash will be back at $ 500 nearest time.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:04:05 PM

You can easily get 10 cheap and good potential altcoins that are already on coinmarketcap. Just do little research and you will see them.There may be bias if someone drops his own list which is not good for investment
Alan Johnson

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:07:56 PM

I don't even have a top 5 list, I have a top 3 list.

I'm currently only invested in Bitcoin, Steem and Monero and I'm not really looking into any other coins at the moment.
The reason why I'm only interested in the above coins is because I know those coins inside out and use them pretty much daily.

I personally don't like to invest in something that I don't make use of personally. Probably a bit weird though...

Thats fair enough.

I dont use any of my investments. (i simply buy and hold) but currently i am moving some fiat into:

Deep onion - Not listed on many exchanges yet, low supply, great potential for the future
Neo - Very solid project - i consider this one of the safer investments
PIVX - Dash fork, very strong team,  working product
Cardano - Again strong team, great potential - but they seem to be pretty slow with their movement due to wanting perfection - could be seen as a good or bad thing
ARK - Interesting project, the best wallet out there IMO - If they can pull it off i see huge gains for ark.

I am invested in over 30 cryptos (Very small investments) , but these are the ones that have my attention for now.

I think for a safer ride platforms like ETH, and Neo are safer options as they are not one trick ponies, privacy is also big which is why i also have invested in XVG, deep onion, and PIVX, and also look for cryptos that have actual working products for better security.

Many of my investments are based purely on speculation an they dont have working products yet, but there is huge potential if they can pull it off.

Just my thoughts Smiley

raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:09:25 PM

I am an investor that thinks that investing in coins like bitcoin and ethereum would rather be a safe option in the long term given the network it has developed and the support system it has gathered from the global financial community so these coins present less risk than any other coins given its market dominance.
Nonoyjr

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:49:02 AM

There plenty of potential coin this year that you may want to invest.
First is the STEEM. As what we know steem has a transaction speed of 3 seconds and a zero fees. It is very fast to transact.
Second is the ARK. Ark is also fast coin around 8 seconds transaction speed. It allows you to stakes as well.
Third is ETHEREUM my favorite because it has risen so much in this few years and when you used to be only a few cent you will used. And also i like this coin because this coin only introduced their own network in the market in which people can create tokens based on it easily. It can be made easier for the developer to create their own token.
cryptolet

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:12:05 AM

I think ethereum is good as well as ripple, goleb, mysterium and syscoin because these coin has a true decentralize network and the market price can increase in the future.
Ilovemata

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:29:31 AM

Cheap coins with much potential are: $LGO Legolas, $RKT Rock Token, $IPBC Interplanetary Broadcast Coin, $THETA Theta Token, and $DTA Data Token.

I am wondering if you can provide some reasons why you stated these?
YulyNov

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:40:16 AM

I would advise you to pay attention to the coins from the Top-10 coinmarketcap because the price of them is now very much fell but in the future the demand for them will be great and therefore the price will increase again.
mariaozawa

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:07:49 AM

for the moment I can not give you a deep suggestion about altcoin which is very potential for future investing because when I see the movement of all altcoin it falls and very much decrease happened beside that this happened to all altcoin.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:42:14 AM

For this moment I like Ambit most of all.

jk20201818

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:18:30 PM

What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

I think, at first you should try buying tokens. Investing in ICO is a guaranteed income!
Here's the one I like "Red Lanterns" https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE

casternetwork

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:20:19 PM

XVG and NXT are two coin that I fully believe they will have great potential in the future

Am I spamming? Report me!
panapi3200

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:26:25 PM

For this moment I like Ambit most of all.
Same here mate,  but i wont forget eth.
Eth still have the investotors, so probably eth
is a potential coun.
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:28:07 PM

You can invest in coins like Monero, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple and Neo. Let me give some facts about Neo where I have invested some money:

On December 25, the price of Neo was $59.94 and on 27th Jan 2018, the price has shot to $ $134.48. With this more that 100% percent increase in price this cryptocurrency is definitely to look for.

At the time of writing this, the following are its stats
•   Market capital: $ 3,161,723,500
•   1 NEO=$48
•   Maximum supply of coins:100,000,000 NEO.

Signature available for rent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: