Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:52:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential coins  (Read 2537 times)
alice161128

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:04:05 AM

My list is:BTC,BTM(Bytom),  ADA,KNC,jex,IOTA,EOS. Now is the good chance to invest because all the market has fallen down for a long time. And some coins are rising already.
yusuf98

Activity: 307
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:19:20 AM

What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

1.Alcoin
2.Lececoin
3.Ethereum
4.LTC
5.Dash

of course some of these crypto coins can be a good choice for investors who want to invest long term and certainly profitable for the future.
dbstmddhks

Activity: 523
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:41:53 AM

I give the first place ... Stellar Lumen (XLM). because, in my opinion, its heyday will come just in 2018 year. and there is still nothing. it is built on the same technology as the Ripple, and the main developer from the same company. but there is the most important advantage - the stellar is decentralized, unlike its "brother." which is why it is sometimes called the "killer" of Ripple.
ciwesoc451

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:33:10 PM

This very well could be the year of the alts.  I think the alt of the year will be Marinecoin, MTC.  IoT is upon us and machine to machine transactions are critical to its success.  MTC has geared their artificial intelligence driven platform towards the needs of IoT.  They have zero fees at the most and transaction speeds fast enough to cater to IoT applications riding on their platform.  The blockchain is time tested and the entire network runs on the power of a few old pc’s.  No expensive and eco unfriendly massive power requirements.  Check out their ICO at their website.  Beta testers currently are receiving 20,000 MTC for completing AI assigned promotion tasks on a daily basis.  Check it out here to find more info.  marineco.in/ico
photo123

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:27:04 PM

What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

IN my opinion these coins are

ETH
NEO
NEM
IOTA
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:02:45 PM

In analyzing the favorite cryptocoins will be different from one head to others. I commonly analyze it based on the data and statistic on the market or coinmarketcap and another forum. In this case, I have some favorite coins. My favorites cryptocurrencies right now are: First, of course, the Bitcoin, it is still the priority. Then followed by the Ethereum and Ripple that has more stable price than the others. Neo and Bitcoin cash now become part of the coins that I like to invest. Just see the progress on the statistic and it may be changing.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:10:33 PM

I want to talk about Namecoin,Which I've just discovered(Old but not as famous as others).I was trying to harvest relevant information about this coin...So,As I understand correctly of its structure,it allows me to get a truly long-term perspective of the market,Why? Because of its unique nature.I think this coin is very rare and at the same time very difficult,therefore very hard for their devs to fully achieve setted goals...Anyway,They were trying to provide a decentralized version of the Domain Name System,Known as DNS,But I can't fully subscribe this coin because of its  technically difficult...I think today's price is less than of its real value because of its less popularity,As me,as others may don't know about this coins,So I advice you to do researches about it.
serenitysilence

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:15:20 PM

themselves need to analyze, seek and draw conclusions. you think that you will simply be taken and shared with the necessary information. you are a competitor.

Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:18:40 PM

My first choice for the top 5 coin is BNT. It is because in this crack situation of the market also this coin is held its originality never gone below $2. This is the most stable coin in the crypto market as like the Dollar in fiat. The next coin I would like to suggest are Pillar, TFL, Storiqa and TIO.
Meycell

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:18:52 PM

5 top coins that I'm sure will bring good effects for the future. thus, some of these coins give considerable advantages. so as to be reliable in the future. namely Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, and Cardano.
OwenBurgess

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:21:28 PM

MY Potential coins are

DASH

ETH

NEO
shiv06

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:28:29 PM

I believe best potential coins are BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, NEO etc and cheap and good potential coin are XRP, CS, TRX, VEN, BNB etc. So you can invest it.
Nana99

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:35:08 PM

One of the potential coins is LuckyToken. Join its bounty and airdrop campaign.
OlinEmerson

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:18:53 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 04:29:57 PM by OlinEmerson

My favorite Potential are

ETH

NEO

NEM

IOTA

DASH
pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:50:08 PM

we really need a coin that is not only good for now but also good for a long period of time but it is very difficult to find the coin because it remains as good as any coin that market conditions will greatly affect the price so that when the red market of course the price of the coin even red so for the moment I can not really judge which coins are good
mathiaslivis

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:02:28 PM

My five potential coins are NXT, EOS, XMR, NEO, IPFS, where NXT and EOS have changed the potential of the underlying digital money, and the price is also in a relatively low position. XMR is unique in anonymous coins. IPFs may have a real outbreak in two years.
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:13:16 PM

To his list have mandated 5 promising coins I'll take the next coin:
1. Siacoin (SC)
This promising newcomer to the cryptocurrency market is not so much a virtual payment instrument as an innovative cloud storage technology that can protect all your assets even in the event of a force majeure system failure. It is a global decentralized storage facility that provides users from around the world with an unprecedented level of privacy and security. SIA cloud developers use on-premises encryption, which means that they encrypt the entire file and each part of it separately. Thus, no one is able to know exactly what files you store on the platform.
2. Tron (TRX)
Decentralized Protocol that allows users to meet their needs for online entertainment, using all the advantages of blockchain.
3. Verge (XVG)
One of the safest and most anonymous coins. Released back in 2014 and designed with an emphasis on privacy. Verde uses Proof of Work (proof of work) and supports 5 mining algorithms (Scrypt, X17, Groestl, Blake2s, Lyra2rev2). The currency is constantly evolving and supported by a large number of wallets. It is traded on many exchanges, but the bulk falls on Bittrex.
4. Cardano (ADA)
Open cryptocurrency project, which is a decentralized public block-chart. Its authors aim to improve the smart contract platform, which will allow users to create applications and contracts cheaply and safely. Thus, a new decentralized economy will be created, and the financial sector will become more democratic. For the project was developed a new highly secure programming language Haskell, which provides enhanced security of the entire system. At the moment this is the most secure programming language.
5. Stellar Lumens (XLM)
Stellar is called a decentralized consent platform that supports any type of cryptocurrency. Moreover, it is equipped with a built-in decentralized exchange. Service developers are confident that this simple and effective technology will help improve the financial infrastructure in the world.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:26:50 AM

If you are looking for cheap and low price coin with huge potential, i think you should looking for ravencoin. Its decentralized and open source. I am believe this coin will next verge. Beside that, you should looking wanchain too, its great opportunity to make profits with that coin.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:30:12 AM

Dentacoin and now Cardano. I hold dentacoin and ADA, Both are good coin. The price is low now, In a few months, I hope the price will go to the moon. Denta coin  has ever reached the highest price when BTC is 20 K. It is now slowly increase together with the increase of BTC.
vberriche

Activity: 22
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:31:11 AM

http://poissoncoin.io/

- A new kind of blockchain: public ledger based on a centralized database (inspired by the Ripple)
- A trustful system: proof of work made by the user (inspired by IOTA). Overdraft allowed without charges!
- An outstanding security: keys generated by a high quality ROT29 cryptosystem (a revolutionary protocol)
- A great distribution model: early adopters exponentially advantaged (inspired by Bitcoin)
- An arbitrary supply: no limit of tokens, every "pump" is a bubble (inspired by Stellar Lumens and IOTA)
- A brilliant participation: stakers earn money thanks to a Ponzi protocol (inspired by Bitconnect)

The PoissonCoin has been called so for two reasons. First, it honors the famous French mathematician Simeon Denis Poisson who gave his name to the "Poisson distribution" in probability theory. Its ICO roughly follows a Poisson distribution. Secondly, on April Fool's Day, French people are used to making jokes by sticking a paper fish to a victim's back! ("poisson" means fish in french)

PoissonCoin has been developed by the team of Vivien Berriche, researcher in pataphysical cryptography at Kim Kardashian College of Cryptography.

The whole project is detailed in the whitepaper.

http://poissoncoin.io
https://medium.com/@antoniomarandino/will-rot29-be-a-new-standard-for-cryptocurrencies-b93a333582bd
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@vberriche/communique-of-poissoncoin-foundation
https://medium.com/@antoniomarandino/will-rot29-be-a-new-standard-for-cryptocurrencies-b93a333582bd
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-civqc2_J8
https://github.com/vberriche
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: