Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 04:23:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential coins  (Read 2537 times)
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:32:42 AM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency you want to consider buying  after which you could by Ethereum and Litecoin!  Having secure these three coin,  you should proceed to look for quality ICO and buy.  Sxdt and sxut is highly recommended finished ICO with good prospect!
now this potential ico better buy it while in the market. because indeed when they enter in the market the price is very unreasonable. can get dump reaches more 50%
nonkinto

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:34:03 AM

For me , the top 5 coins are Ethereum , Neo , Ripple , Eos, dadi . I think that they will grow in the near future
Samiliti

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:00:01 AM

on the market a huge number of different altcoins , it is difficult to choose potential coins . but still I think Etherium Dadi Instar Ltc Eos
Deku

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:04:01 AM

on the market a huge number of different altcoins , it is difficult to choose potential coins . but still I think Etherium Dadi Instar Ltc Eos
We can also see it in coinmarketcap, a coin that has an ever-increasing and strong development in its defense in crypto. In the rankings, I think the coins already have a reliable potential to be profitable for every investor who invests his money there. Because crypto keeps on choosing really good quality coins.
Hobbit698

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:17:00 AM

I think only bitcoin and etherium have good potential )
Abdullah.dhariwal

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:18:46 AM

I would suggest you SC OCN WPR ETN and STQ. these all are very cheap at this moment and have lot of potential for growth.
dekleni

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:20:30 AM

I would suggest that you look at DADI,CARDSTACK, POA, these are three very good projects.
DADI creates a decentralized cloud storage system, and CARDSTACK creates a decentralized software ecosystem.

this is true.
if indeed it is very profitable for us.
and will also make a lot of money for us
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:56:14 AM

What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

if you look at the current market price of many cheap and potential coin. I think the most popular in the 5 best coins and can be profitable ie bitcoin, ethereum, cardano, ripple and NEO. The coin has a large volume and a clear concept.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Girtogoh3

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:30:32 AM

Xmr Instar Dadi Etherium ABT Tron - my choice
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:33:23 AM

To be honest at the moment you can probably draw a ring around any of the top 25 coins on coinmarketcap.com and choose to invest something in them with little downside. Most of them are at around 70 - 80% discocunt of their levels at the start of the year and it only takes a small improvement in the overall market conditions for them to pick up and deliver wihtout much effot a 50 - 100% increase in value.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Todoroki

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:34:13 AM

What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

if you look at the current market price of many cheap and potential coin. I think the most popular in the 5 best coins and can be profitable ie bitcoin, ethereum, cardano, ripple and NEO. The coin has a large volume and a clear concept.
But at least we still maintain Ethereum, and transfer it to Bitcoin. One market will grow a bit,
I think I'll buy it back. But for now it seems to me safer to save my money in Bitcoin.
Syla

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:34:32 AM

At the moment i've been playing the low caps on Cryptopia to great success. Currently have huge faith in PENG short term, Currently 0.5 satshis on the LTC market. Once it reaches 1 satoshi and holds for a week itll be added to the BTC pairings, And then, there will be a new coin on Cryptopia at 1 satoshi. Doesnt get cheaper. Should come with a fair bit of hype considering there is still so much to come from the revamp, a few sats will be easy to attain
Big Show

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:41:11 AM

With the rapid advancement of current crypto. Certainly it's no wonder if the amount of coins there is also increasingly diverse. even lots of coins a new potential. With sophisticated technology. I recommend several potential coin i.e. ethereum, Neo Ripple, Eos, dash and also stellar.
Planetkin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:02:47 AM

Eos-recently launched its own platform . In my opinion, there are two best altcoins, etherium and eos
sikko

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:05:24 AM

big future projects I see xyonetwork, dovu, joytoken. I think they all deserve individual praise although the current trend does not show it.in the coming days we will all see their potential together
Arrbuz

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:21:36 AM

Look at the top 10 altcoins in the coinmarket list , I think they are all good potential
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:27:45 AM

True, we should be able to investigate the best coins that have the potential to be strong enough to be valuable coins in the future. With the decline of crypto that happens as it is today, can provide a golden opportunity for us to shop the coins we have selected earlier. So, by the time the crypto has returned with its high price, there will be many benefits to be gained.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
jimmydvd

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:31:06 AM

The top 5 Coin for me is eth because it has a large enough market share so the coin turn is also big so the coin also has a very fast sale compared to other coins so we can roll back the coins we get by buying lower coins back .
Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:35:24 AM

The top 5 Coin for me is eth because it has a large enough market share so the coin turn is also big so the coin also has a very fast sale compared to other coins so we can roll back the coins we get by buying lower coins back .
But the best altcoin that has the potential to stay and ride high in the market is ethereum, neo, litecoin, dash and monero. They are the best altcoin because they have good and useful technology that serves as a function and a good purpose in the world of cryptocurrency.
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:40:03 AM

When the situation is going on like this, it would be better to buy more coins and keep the coins we belong to. There are many potential future coins and potential projects. I like ethereum because I think it will be a coin that has excellent potential in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: