Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:09:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential coins  (Read 2537 times)
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:40:26 AM

Many coins are created with a potential, with a difference functionality used, come to think of Docademic MTC coin, is mainly for medical token, and also bubbletone are function of telecom industry, like wise so many others, because every coin created with a purpose.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:47:33 AM

What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

Majority of the potential coins are available in the market but I am always looking to top trending coins because these are all good growing technology in Crypto market but others are we don't expect the more profit in crypto market. So I am believe the Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Monero and Cardano. These 5 coins are very interesting technology it will survive in long run.
it is not just one for coins that have the potential to experience growth and growth that continues to increase. most of the coins on the market continue to show an increase in development. so it will be very good with the potential it has. so I recommend with top five good coins like Cardano, Waves, Tether, IOTA, and EOS.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Otorofo

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:52:34 AM

I find it difficult to answer , in connection with the latest market behavior and prices, I stopped trusting all altcoins ... now I'm thinking whether to continue investing
Tokoyami

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:56:01 AM

What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

Majority of the potential coins are available in the market but I am always looking to top trending coins because these are all good growing technology in Crypto market but others are we don't expect the more profit in crypto market. So I am believe the Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Monero and Cardano. These 5 coins are very interesting technology it will survive in long run.
it is not just one for coins that have the potential to experience growth and growth that continues to increase. most of the coins on the market continue to show an increase in development. so it will be very good with the potential it has. so I recommend with top five good coins like Cardano, Waves, Tether, IOTA, and EOS.
But for now, I have sold all my alternatives, except Ethereum, and transfer them to Bitcoin. One market will grow a bit, I think I'll buy it back. But for now it seems to me safer to save my money in Bitcoin.
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:04:00 AM

You can buy an experience altcoin have listed on many greatest exchange market, I suggest you to buy ethereum because have old experience altcoin listed on many exchange market, you can take much profit with ethereum altcoin. Or you can buy potential altcoin like new altcoin listed on market, but you have sell fast after have higher price.
Klinmill

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:32:03 AM

My top five: etherium , eos , neo , bitcoin, litecoin . I think they certainly have a good future.
prrlc

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:33:53 AM

I focus on my attention on the Neo based tokens. I invested the wan chain 2 weeks ago. Nowadays i am looking for new projects like Tesoz.

sateyaam

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:34:07 AM

currently there are many cheap and potential coins, but I have some coins that I think are very potential to be resistant,
the coins are tron, ripple, storica, cardano, and of course ethereum
Tokoyami

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:37:11 AM

currently there are many cheap and potential coins, but I have some coins that I think are very potential to be resistant,
But there is a coin that everyone likes according to their wishes, including ethereum. I think I will never give up trusting them, but at least we must be sure of what we hold.
Fverak

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:59:27 AM

What are your main 5 or even best 10 rundown of shoddy and potential coins to share and why. I need to pick as indicated by innovation, ease of use and network. WHile the market is dying, I figure this is the best time to make a move and get a portion of the coins while modest.
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:21:00 AM

But there is a coin that everyone likes according to their wishes, including ethereum. I think I will never give up trusting them, but at least we must be sure of what we hold.
I am not worried that the top coins in the market will suddenly disappear. I am not happy that the market is still in a state of collapse, and I am very sad.

CoinsCatcher18

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:47:52 AM

EOS, XRP, TRON, STELLAR
bnmh23

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:51:24 AM

All you need to do is go to coinmarketcap and look for the top 10 COINS. They all have excellent teams and professional marketing.
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:58:46 AM

I am not worried that the top coins in the market will suddenly disappear. I am not happy that the market is still in a state of collapse, and I am very sad.

indeed today many new coin-coins have been released in the market, but the bad news they can not last long, and eventually disappear from the market. but if we buy ethereum of course there will be no such thing

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:05:10 PM

I am believe the Bitcoin, Etherum, Zilliqa, Dentacoin, IOST. These are very interesting technology it will survive in long time. Many potential coins are available in the market but I am always looking to top trending coins.

I suppose many of these altcoins that you have mentioned here has a great potential. I also believe in Credits and Gladius, Napoleon X. You can watch this video about the best alts of 2019:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-VsER-LU_8
wakier

Activity: 826
Merit: 260

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:23:34 PM

for now I think the coin is a potentially altocoin that has a neo platform. now wei gas is getting expensive .. and have started many altocoin who started using neo platform..i think for hold now is time to buy altocoin that use neo platform

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:46:48 PM

Waves: Decentralized exchange and crowdfunding platform. Let’s companies and projects to issue and manage their own digital coin tokens to raise money.
Monero: Currently most popular privacy coin, though with a very high market cap. Since their privacy is all on chain, all prior transactions would be deanonymized if their protocol is ever cracked. This requires a quantum computing attack though. PIVX is better in that regard.
Zcash: A decentralized and open-source cryptocurrency that hide the sender, recipient, and value of transactions. Offers users the option to make transactions public later for auditing. Decent privacy coin, though no default privacy

Zcash is really very cool. Also, you can mine it successfully. I also offer you to pay attention to Litecoin and DASH. As for the cheaper alts these are KickCoin, TRON, Credits, Gladius, Stellar, and Cardano.
kritiana008

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:27:47 PM

There are so many coins today and each of them has its own advantages. I think that BTC, EOS, ETH, Waves and Neo are the most promising among others.
lancealtar

Activity: 139

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:30:31 PM

The potential of alternative currencies depends very strongly on the rate of Bitcoin and the Ethereum. If the main currencies begin to go up, there will be a potential for growth in the altcoins.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:36:27 PM

The potential of alternative currencies depends very strongly on the rate of Bitcoin and the Ethereum. If the main currencies begin to go up, there will be a potential for growth in the altcoins.
you dont have to wait when the main currency can go up what are the most special thing is you already knew are see also that this is some off the potential coin , if you just wait to know this for how is the stable also or your current mood if you jus saw its potential if you cant even try it for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: