Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:37:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential coins  (Read 2537 times)
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:44:42 PM

Basically Altcoins are alternative cryptocurrencies launched after the success of Bitcoin. The most promising are bax, drg, neo, arizn, eos.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
podimanikee

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:10:02 AM

That is an exceptionally safe system that will enable you to win a few benefits on the off chance that you will hold as long as possible however the issue with that technique is that the greater part of the benefits are in new coins that have a low market top, if your capital is little you are never going to acquire enough benefits to enhance your life extensively yet in the event that you as of now have a considerable measure of cash at that point picking the most secure way is the best choice.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:25:37 PM

if you choose from coins that cost$ 5 I would choose iota or ripple. over the past week, iota has grown by 15 cents at the price of this momnetv 1.12 dollars and ripple increased by 10 cents at the price today at 51 cents.these are good indicators
carcas

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:28:27 PM

Yes you can try by buying some potential and cheap coins in the crypto market. such as stellar, ripple and cardano. This coin is very good in the future.
Pineastwood

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:54:30 PM

I see NEO coins have good potential in the future. but I think it depends on Bitcoin. because from what I see the price of Bitcoin greatly affects the price of altcoin. so if you want a safe coin I recommend choosing a bitcoin.
JeffreyBasil

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:59:18 PM

What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

These coins are my most favorite and the potentials:-

1.DASH
2.DEX
3.NEM
4.RIPPLE
suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:03:52 PM

What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

Cardano is really perfectly adapted to the conditions of the cryptocurrency economy. When the active coin mining begins, the value of the coins will go up dramatically. Characteristics Cardano is a worthy option for long-term investment.
HungryTigerGrouchyCrotch

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:05:37 PM

Ethereum, of course Bitcoin because of big medialization last year and I like Ripple very much, so TOP 3 of CMC is now the best for me.

FosterEgan

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:08:09 PM

I think these coins are the potentials:-

DEX, WAVES, TRON, ETH
supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:40:10 PM

When you see potential coins , you 'll probably think wrong. But you expected good project, good coin price. Potential coins have a light for market.

On Thursday, July 19, the average market price of Ethereum rose to $ 479, it is recovering after a few hours ago dropped sharply by $ 25, to $ 473. According to analysts of NewsBTC, the rate of crypto currency should remain above the level of $ 470 in order not to continue to fall. It is likely that today the coin will become cheaper.
MoeKaloolon

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:33:30 AM

True, the market is bleeding, and this is indeed the right time to take advantage of cheap coins and invest in them. Here are some of the good altcoins I know of that would great buys, and are relatively cheap to buy;
Ethereum
Litecoin
Monero
LindaCoin
Tron
Ripple
OrganicCoin
kiarasatina

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:35:38 AM

Yes, please. I also want to know these coins. then I will soon be very rich and do not need to write here anymore. or I buy a DeLorean and see in the future which tokens will rise sharply
Dynika

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:38:13 AM

I advise you to pay attention to DADI . This is a very interesting project, but the token is greatly underestimated. If the team adds a token to a popular exchange, the pump will start.
Li-Fox

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:39:57 AM

I see the future in the following coins: ETH, EOS, NEO, Ripple and ZEN. I see great potential in these coins.
cayenne2121

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:44:32 AM

Now good looks coin as Ethereum, pchain, bitcoin, dash, ltc and Nem.
these coins will have good profits with the growth of the market
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:48:17 AM

I think that smart contracts will be a huge sector, as will IoT. So for me it' a case of researching to identify the best opportunities in these areas relative to current price.
Definitely DYOR though, don't just rely on what people post here.
each coin has the highest potential to be a coin that is very capable to be relied upon. and any potential possessed is able to generate much interest in support to have Altcoin and other coins make the main coin. for coins that have high development potential such as Bitcoin is very good to rely on.
each coin is very capable to have the potential to be a coin that is very capable to be relied on. because with the current development of coins makes every coin that continues to be able to develop reliable and become the main coin that will benefit the future.

devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:01:23 PM

I think that smart contracts will be a huge sector, as will IoT. So for me it' a case of researching to identify the best opportunities in these areas relative to current price.
Definitely DYOR though, don't just rely on what people post here.
each coin has the highest potential to be a coin that is very capable to be relied upon. and any potential possessed is able to generate much interest in support to have Altcoin and other coins make the main coin. for coins that have high development potential such as Bitcoin is very good to rely on.
each coin is very capable to have the potential to be a coin that is very capable to be relied on. because with the current development of coins makes every coin that continues to be able to develop reliable and become the main coin that will benefit the future.
Many coins have shown their real value after several years of development. This requires us to explore the potential coins as far as possible.

phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:31:50 PM

Crypto is the big revolution in this era,Crypto made life easier and connected the world.We use fiat money since decades but crypto taking place of fiat money, People want to get in crypto because it help to make easily transaction overall the world, any good crypto has a potential !
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:50:29 AM

currently there are many cheap and potential coins, but I have some coins that I think are very potential to be resistant,
the coins are tron, ripple, storica, cardano, and of course ethereum
But there is a coin that everyone likes according to their wishes, including ethereum. I think I will never give up trusting them, but at least we must be sure of what we hold.
I am not worried that the top coins in the market will suddenly disappear. I am not happy that the market is still in a state of collapse, and I am very sad.

Well now you have a reason to be happy the market is recovering and it is doing it at an incredible speed, and the top coins are recovering some of the market cap they lost, we will have to see for how long we can sustain this growth since it is possible this is connected to the bitcoin ETF and if it is rejected all this growth could disappear overnight.
Beartie

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:36:11 AM

I am believe the Bitcoin, Etherum, Zilliqa, Dentacoin, IOST. These are very interesting technology it will survive in long time. Many potential coins are available in the market but I am always looking to top trending coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: