Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:40:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google and Alibaba join the blockchain party  (Read 834 times)
Kamarah

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:55:31 PM

I doubt alibaba would bother. They are industry giants in commerce and their cloud center operations are yet to penetrate western countries or let alone break even Why would they bother with blockchains is beyond me. Blockchains are quite inefficient at scaling and utilizing resources. Google has also beena voiding bitcoin and crypto like the plague. I don't know what bloomberg is on.
I think that alibaba does care about bitcoin and blockchain. Jack Ma once came to my country and he said that blockchain technology should be concerned about because it can bring new life and new hope to the people. Moreover, China is a country which has the highest population in the world. Developing the blockchain tech can make everything more efficient and bring more profit for this company

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:58:29 PM

I think that alibaba does care about bitcoin and blockchain. Jack Ma once came to my country and he said that blockchain technology should be concerned about because it can bring new life and new hope to the people. Moreover, China is a country which has the highest population in the world. Developing the blockchain tech can make everything more efficient and bring more profit for this company
Alibaba is indeed possible to get into our community,but google? nah! after the cryptocurrency ads has been restrcted therea are less posibilities that google will do that,its like eating your own balls.Chinese are still restricted to participate to any of these cryptocurrency activities i doubt it would be easier for alibaba to do that.

icobestchoice

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:59:12 PM

"Google is planning to create its own blockchain and offer cloud and transactional services through it."

Source - https://www.ccn.com/google-will-create-its-own-blockchain-in-the-future/

Regardless if you like google or not, I think this is amazing news. Blockchain is truly the future and I can't wait to see its future adaptations and uses.

But I think this will certainly kill a lot of platforms and coins. Thoughts?

It will be funny if after creating blockchain Google will announce own ICO and will promote it through the Google ads(where ICO promotion is forbidden)
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:59:38 PM

They banned ICO advertisements to eliminate the competition Cheesy Good move by google, it's not like they advertise the bing search engine anywhere. Good for the crypto industry as it proves the underlying technology is useful and should be adopted.

alarsincoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:03:31 PM

"Google is planning to create its own blockchain and offer cloud and transactional services through it."

Source - https://www.ccn.com/google-will-create-its-own-blockchain-in-the-future/

Regardless if you like google or not, I think this is amazing news. Blockchain is truly the future and I can't wait to see its future adaptations and uses.

It will be funny if after creating blockchain Google will announce own ICO and will promote it through the Google ads(where ICO promotion is forbidden)
I think it will so 100%.
But they will no announce own ICO. They will announce possibility to do any ICO by google blockchain platform. And such of ICO promotion will not be  forbidden.

cryptomngr

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:04:43 PM

They banned ICO advertisements to eliminate the competition Cheesy Good move by google, it's not like they advertise the bing search engine anywhere. Good for the crypto industry as it proves the underlying technology is useful and should be adopted.
Do you think google will do that because they want to create their own? kissing blockchain ass isnt an option for google they wont bother because if they have created something from blockchain they will look like they are breaking their own policies,google is well known to be very strict to their own rules that is why im sure they wont,this is just another FUD,like what amazon was few weeks ago.

cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:14:56 PM

I doubt google will do that,they arent too dumb to restrict cryptocurrencies then will create something from blockchain that is purely stipidity.This news that are coming from CCN are unreliable so dont expect too much the site is well known from getting paid from these big players to spread positive news to pump the market,and mostly FUDs to create panic in the market its a pure manipulation.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:20:27 PM

Not possible to happen as the google has already restricted cryptocurrency advetisement to their ads-platform it morelikely impossible to happen why would they bother to create something from blockchain?doesnt make sense do you think they will allow decentralized search engine ? LOL! they wont have any income if they do that.

erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:22:49 PM

Not going to happen after the restrictions that they have announced? probably this is just another FUD to make people hype the market doesnt make sense why these big players are spreading FUD before they are going to hype the market,after they took their profits from the peak they will spread the FUDs for the market to fail then buyback from the dips,repeat the cycle thats how i see these news.
what are you talking about?
Google just banned advertisements from ICOs and will make their own blockchain technology, what's the FUD in there? well in fact it's a good news because blockchain technology has been recognized by big companies such as google.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:30:42 PM

Alibaba as a chinese based company wont bother to join the party because china still restrict chinese to get involved with any activities in cryptocurrencies that is why i doubt this would happen,also google wont because if they are interested to cryptocurrencies and the blockchain they wont be restricting cryptocurrency ads in their platform.

cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:39:51 PM

Google wont they have restricted cryptocurrency related advertisement so im sure theres no posibility it would happen ? geez this is anothe FUD after the amazon currency FUD,not alibaba ? whats next? friendster ? instagram and linked in?  Grin stop hyping bro the people arent too dumb not to know this is just another fake news from unreliable source.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:39:59 PM

Blockchain is a technology that needs to be ogled for Online Business. As a transparent technology, Blockchain will make many users see clearly every transaction they make. Google and Alibaba are big companies, I'm sure both will make Blockchain technology more powerful.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:43:05 PM

Thoughts? its bullshit why would they banned cryptocurrency ads to their platform if they are interested to the blockchain technology? ABSURD google isnt too dumb to do that,they will support something if they want something but they didnt that is why im sure they arent going to do this thing,its another false or FUD from these market manipulators to create some hype in the market look at the news source CCN a well paid FUD website.

Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:52:39 PM

Thoughts? its bullshit why would they banned cryptocurrency ads to their platform if they are interested to the blockchain technology? ABSURD google isnt too dumb to do that,they will support something if they want something but they didnt that is why im sure they arent going to do this thing,its another false or FUD from these market manipulators to create some hype in the market look at the news source CCN a well paid FUD website.
CNN always pops first in my google news, I believe their too excited to have btc at a lower price and buy it a lot by that time, they might have their own ICO too. Fuds were too frustrating now. Alibaba might really have their ICO soon, but I doubt if Google will make another move o it after that so-called banning.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:56:45 PM

Thats a good news from the top firms of the world. Google creating its own blockchain for its necessity give hands to the blockchain technology. Alibaba already being into the blockchain based development for all its business needs as well creating its own digital token adds more power to the blockchain.
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:59:44 PM

If this is true, I hope that this will make crypto more popular and will open the door for a lot of people who would never take part of it. We need popular faces to take place and spread the word.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:54:23 AM

Once we heard google will ban all crypto-themed ads in their website.
And now we heard google will create a new crypto for itself.
Hmm, many fake news in crypto world.
don't know which one is true, just follow the flow for getting profit, cheers !
gobilam

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:19:09 AM

I have heard the google will ban cryptocurrencies why would they bother to oppose the technology if they are really into it? they arent dumb enough to do that because people will be mad,if they are really going to do that this could be the reason why most of the people will hate them so for me this is just another FUD is from unreliable source.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:27:48 AM

At present the value of blockchain has been known worldwide and has application in payment, contractual intelligence in practice. Large corporations are actively developing their own blockchain, which is essential because blockchain increases their labor power, helping them to manage their money.
manoy

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:41:47 AM

Not going to happen its just a rumor from these scammers who will use it to scam people ? Because if theres a rumor there will be some expectations from the communinty,then they will take advantage the situation and try to create some schemes! just like what they did to the TON or telegram ico scheme which doesnt exist if yoi asked telegram.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: