Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:54:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Trocabit - Marketplace that accepts Cryptocurrency as payment.  (Read 1020 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:40:18 PM

A good idea, but not new at all, I'm not very clear about how this platform will differ from the existing trading platforms. Please clarify.

There are already lots of new projects now with same features and I want to see how trocabit will be different to others. Also I want to see active the dev and their developments.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Trocabit - Marketplace (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:40:59 PM

Marketplace that accepts cryptocurrencies as payment? I understand that revolutionizing the market transaction can bring some changes in the systems but the problem is they need to have so many partners to be able to used their platform. Or the team will build a building which they sell their products which they will both accept crypto and fiat currencies.

We will build a building for that problem, we won't need third parties.

Regards,
Team Trocabit

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:43:27 PM

A good idea, but not new at all, I'm not very clear about how this platform will differ from the existing trading platforms. Please clarify.
Well, there is no much differents from the existing trading platforms but you can differentiate them from the web designs.

Yes, that's right, you're completely right my friend. We won't be just a simply website or platform. Speaking now not as a developer, but as a trader. Trocabit will simplify everything in the Marketplace world and Cryptocurrency world. We're tired of paying so much high fees for buying products using Cryptocurrency, we want a platform that makes this directly and fast and safe.

Regards,
Team Trocabit

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:49:24 PM

There are already lots of new projects now with same features and I want to see how trocabit will be different to others. Also I want to see active the dev and their developments.

Hi Cammie16,

Trocabit is not the same, It's not a project that want a lot of money to build the project and won't use all of this money. We are different. Our mainly goal is bring accessibility to people. We wanna connect the real world to the virtual one in so many aspects.
No fees
Credit Card
Own System Payment.
Private and fast transport.
Full safe Platform, with Desktop App (more safety).
Everything that others Marketplaces have as a problem, we won't have.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:49:54 PM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?

Our purpose is exactly what we said, bring the real world to the virtual one.
Another vantage is low fees!

Because nowadays how do I buy something?
I go to the marketplace, see the product and click on button Buy! Then I have to transfer my Cryptos to a company that will exchange them with high fees, then i Will be able to buy the product.
With TrocaBit this won’t exist, because you’ll send directly the Crypto to our platform and buy your product!
The fees that you’ll pay are the transfering fees that your exchange or the place that your crypto are Will charge from you!

Regards,
Team TrocaBit

Come to make part of the newest marketplace that accepts Cryptocurrency as a method of payment! Support us for the future of the world!

I am impress and amaze with this kind of platform that offer convenience to online shoppers and promote low fees, my question is what kind of development or procedure the team creates to deliver the item in right condition and as much as possible in the fastest way without delays, to really satisfy end users.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:51:53 PM

I like the idea of Trocabit project sinced it will be very useful someday in the world of cryptocurrency. But I'm confused why I can't find their website. And as far as I know, every project has their own website inorder to give exact details and informations about the team. I hope it will be addressed by the dev team so everyone can have initial knowledge about this project.

Hi Coinsher, Our website link is in the top of the post.
http://Https://www.trocabit.io

Any doubts contact me posting here or in our Telegram group.

Regards,
Team Trocabit

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:58:10 PM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?

Our purpose is exactly what we said, bring the real world to the virtual one.
Another vantage is low fees!

Because nowadays how do I buy something?
I go to the marketplace, see the product and click on button Buy! Then I have to transfer my Cryptos to a company that will exchange them with high fees, then i Will be able to buy the product.
With TrocaBit this won’t exist, because you’ll send directly the Crypto to our platform and buy your product!
The fees that you’ll pay are the transfering fees that your exchange or the place that your crypto are Will charge from you!

Regards,
Team TrocaBit

Come to make part of the newest marketplace that accepts Cryptocurrency as a method of payment! Support us for the future of the world!

I am impress and amaze with this kind of platform that offer convenience to online shoppers and promote low fees, my question is what kind of development or procedure the team creates to deliver the item in right condition and as much as possible in the fastest way without delays, to really satisfy end users.

Hi Secdark,

That's a very good question.
Our solution for the transport is that we have contacts with a lot of Private Transports and that won't be a problem at all.

Talking about the security, We will create a payment system, that will just be liberated for the seller when the product of the buyer arrive in their home. It will be possible to choose the payment between Cryptocurrency and Fiat currency.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:04:15 PM

I understand that you will have a platform that will upgrade the network of stores (Vendors) who will sell their goods for crypto currency? By accessing this platform, will we be able to choose the goods and pay off the crypto? I understand correctly, your idea of the project?

Yes, it's exactly what you said. A platform that will accept Cryptocurrency as a method of payment.

So how trocabit differ from other projects with the same features? What this project will do to attract investors to support and invest in this kind of platform?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:14:59 PM

I understand that you will have a platform that will upgrade the network of stores (Vendors) who will sell their goods for crypto currency? By accessing this platform, will we be able to choose the goods and pay off the crypto? I understand correctly, your idea of the project?

Yes, it's exactly what you said. A platform that will accept Cryptocurrency as a method of payment.

So how trocabit differ from other projects with the same features? What this project will do to attract investors to support and invest in this kind of platform?

Hi Ishinn99,

The mainly difference between us and the others is that we don't want to collect more money than the REAL NECESSARY.
Others differences like:
No fees
Credit card System
Own Payment System, with full security, the money will just be liberated when the product of the buyer arrives in their home.
Private Transport System and also fast.
Desktop Modern Platform.
A project of the grow of Trocabit, not the project, but the coin. We have a plan of growing the price of the coin. A certainly plan.

Regards,
Team Trocabit.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:33:31 PM

With the continuous development of cryptocurrencies it really opens a lot of opportunities just like what this platform that can give. This is good because more people are now starting to adopt the technology which it only means that this project will soon be more useful and probably has the chance to make it big in terms of their expansion.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:52:03 PM

With the continuous development of cryptocurrencies it really opens a lot of opportunities just like what this platform that can give. This is good because more people are now starting to adopt the technology which it only means that this project will soon be more useful and probably has the chance to make it big in terms of their expansion.

Hi Junralz,

You're totally right. And that's what Trocabit is planning. A intuitive Platform that can be used by any people, any age, easy access and safe.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:53:07 PM

So, this project has a great dream and goal. And I love projects that has dream and serious goals. Beating the Ethereum is not so easy. It is a really great to before you achieve that, for me. But there is no impossible to those who excerts full effort and make the best they could. In this community of crypto currency, life is fair. Every projects has its own chance to become on of the top. And I am looking forward for the next move of Trocabit here in this community.

Yes, at first new projects will really face some difficulties but as time passes by I am sure that dev will make this project successful and it will have many investors and active community members soon.

Yes, we are already in development of a Bounty Program, Then, It will be possible for you make part of the project. By the way, you can already make part of it, just go to http://Https://www.trocabit.io and sign up an account and you'll be already receiving 500 Trocabit. You can also use your referrel link, each person that sign up with your link you win 500 Trocabit.

That link is dead btw, it just loaded up https//www.trocabit.io for me instead of the actual https:// that should be opened, some issue in the post I guess?

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:56:02 PM

So, this project has a great dream and goal. And I love projects that has dream and serious goals. Beating the Ethereum is not so easy. It is a really great to before you achieve that, for me. But there is no impossible to those who excerts full effort and make the best they could. In this community of crypto currency, life is fair. Every projects has its own chance to become on of the top. And I am looking forward for the next move of Trocabit here in this community.

Yes, at first new projects will really face some difficulties but as time passes by I am sure that dev will make this project successful and it will have many investors and active community members soon.

Yes, we are already in development of a Bounty Program, Then, It will be possible for you make part of the project. By the way, you can already make part of it, just go to http://Https://www.trocabit.io and sign up an account and you'll be already receiving 500 Trocabit. You can also use your referrel link, each person that sign up with your link you win 500 Trocabit.

That link is dead btw, it just loaded up https//www.trocabit.io for me instead of the actual https:// that should be opened, some issue in the post I guess?

Sorry, i post Twice "https"
The link is: https://www.trocabit.io

Sorry

Regards,
Team Trocabit
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:59:59 PM

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:24:33 PM

Sorry, i tapped twice Https

The link is : Trocabit Site
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:35:13 PM

Using waves platform is really not a wise move. IMHO, you can briefly browse projects that are in waves platform. And see for yourself if they are successful or not. And stating that waves might surpass ethereum this 2018 is far from reality based from what is going on with waves and ethereum. So the team might want to check again and review the possible outcome of their project if it is in waves or eth platform.

i really share your opinion as well, Yes waves is a good project with great future ahead but surpassing ethereum this 2018 is just misleading, in the nearest future maybe but emphasizing on 2018 is a bit too much, lets be realistic, eth is currently at $644.30 and waves is at $5.40 Shocked you must see this gap in price or your statement is not comparison to price, well whatever the case, there is is difference in both technology in there own distinctive ways. Good luck to your project though
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:36:39 PM

Interesting project guys. How much is your charge for every transaction like deposits and withdrawal? Please be lesser expensive that others. Good luck!
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 02:42:38 PM

In recent years, a lot of projects have become on the waves and it looks like waves really gain popularity and it's just nice to see.
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:03:52 PM

Indeed, cryptocurrency became more and more popular from time to time.
Being able to get in touch with it will be able to give us the opportunity to give us tht chance to catch the profit out of it.

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:20:41 PM

Using waves platform is really not a wise move. IMHO, you can briefly browse projects that are in waves platform. And see for yourself if they are successful or not. And stating that waves might surpass ethereum this 2018 is far from reality based from what is going on with waves and ethereum. So the team might want to check again and review the possible outcome of their project if it is in waves or eth platform.

i really share your opinion as well, Yes waves is a good project with great future ahead but surpassing ethereum this 2018 is just misleading, in the nearest future maybe but emphasizing on 2018 is a bit too much, lets be realistic, eth is currently at $644.30 and waves is at $5.40 Shocked you must see this gap in price or your statement is not comparison to price, well whatever the case, there is is difference in both technology in there own distinctive ways. Good luck to your project though

Hi Notin2,

Yes, but my point, sorry if I wasn’t clear, but my point was the community and not the price of the coin, waves community have much more capacity than the Ethereum’s. Waves is a technology and Ethereum is other, I agree with you, but in terms of community I disagree, waves have much more potential to bring people closer and connect every investor and enthusiastic of Cryptocurrency.

Regards,
Team TrocaBit
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: