Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:41:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Trocabit - Marketplace that accepts Cryptocurrency as payment.  (Read 1020 times)
Trocabit - Marketplace (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:21:47 PM

Interesting project guys. How much is your charge for every transaction like deposits and withdrawal? Please be lesser expensive that others. Good luck!

You meant about the Marketplace or the ICO transactions?

Regards,
Team Trocabit

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:23:16 PM

In recent years, a lot of projects have become on the waves and it looks like waves really gain popularity and it's just nice to see.

Hi Kigtad,

You’re right, Waves community growed a lot and will start growing because their descentralized platform.

Regards,
Team Trocabit

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:25:17 PM

Indeed, cryptocurrency became more and more popular from time to time.
Being able to get in touch with it will be able to give us the opportunity to give us tht chance to catch the profit out of it.

Hi Ranggenga,

You’re right, that’s why we created the idea of TrocaBit, a connection between the real and virtual world.
It’s not just a project, it’s a need of Cryptocurrency world.

Regards,
Team TrocaBit
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:36:04 PM

please tell me which season Ico is currently operating? And what percentage of the bonus is valid for today? If I understand correctly the minimum amount of investments is $ 0.02?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:44:46 PM

Being able to get in touch with it will be able to give us the opportunity to give us tht chance to catch the profit out of it.
The project has very high potential to become hugely successful after certain time later. The platform accepts cryptocurrency as a way of payment method. Still, the project is new and the team needs to do some promotions to become popular.

Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:47:38 PM

Market place that accepting a cryptocurrency as the form of payment, is something that many people will be looking for it.
Sice today, many people like like to choose a project/token that can be use as a payment method.

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:09:33 PM

The project has very high potential to become hugely successful after certain time later. The platform accepts cryptocurrency as a way of payment method. Still, the project is new and the team needs to do some promotions to become popular.

You're definitely correct. As this project is just new, we must wait for further more informations about this project which can be good for all of us here in cyberworld. Though, this kind of project is common hopefully they are capable enough among other ICO which I think this project have a great potential in the future.
Edgar9

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:11:34 PM

If i’m getting it right then developers want to create a system that will make blockchain easy to understand for people, is that correct? There are same solutions in the business world…
merculet
Fionoa

Activity: 225

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:40:25 PM

I thought blockchain had no limits. Looking at this project I started thinking otherwise. Is it going to succeed u think?
merculet
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:41:01 PM

I understand that you will have a platform that will upgrade the network of stores (Vendors) who will sell their goods for crypto currency? By accessing this platform, will we be able to choose the goods and pay off the crypto? I understand correctly, your idea of the project?

Yes, it's exactly what you said. A platform that will accept Cryptocurrency as a method of payment.

So how trocabit differ from other projects with the same features? What this project will do to attract investors to support and invest in this kind of platform?
The answer to your question depends on number of factors. Main ones are the work ethic of the team and the level of transparency offered by the platform. And to test these things we have to spend some time with the platform and show interest from our side as well.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:56:10 PM

I understand that you will have a platform that will upgrade the network of stores (Vendors) who will sell their goods for crypto currency? By accessing this platform, will we be able to choose the goods and pay off the crypto? I understand correctly, your idea of the project?

Yes, it's exactly what you said. A platform that will accept Cryptocurrency as a method of payment.

So how trocabit differ from other projects with the same features? What this project will do to attract investors to support and invest in this kind of platform?
The answer to your question depends on number of factors. Main ones are the work ethic of the team and the level of transparency offered by the platform. And to test these things we have to spend some time with the platform and show interest from our side as well.

Exactly, as far as I know every devs want to be successful their project as they doing their best just to be good of the project. Hopefully the team may doing great since the project is just started as they doing some attractive features for those probable investors of this project which deals about payments here in crypto currency community.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:14:56 PM

I thought blockchain had no limits. Looking at this project I started thinking otherwise. Is it going to succeed u think?
merculet
Yes i think that this project can really succeed ahead and also it can have huge prfits ahead by getting a number of users to their marketplace. This project would shortly turn out to be the best soon so all the investors will really be close to the project.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:30:22 PM

merculet
Yes i think that this project can really succeed ahead and also it can have huge prfits ahead by getting a number of users to their marketplace. This project would shortly turn out to be the best soon so all the investors will really be close to the project.
There are a number of marketplace nowadays who accept cryptocurrneices as a mean of payment and i think that this project would also bring some more features infront of us which would make this project more unique.

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:34:10 PM

If i’m getting it right then developers want to create a system that will make blockchain easy to understand for people, is that correct? There are same solutions in the business world…
merculet

Hi Edgar9,

No, we will create a Marketplace, like an eBay. But with Blockchain Technology.

Regards,
Team Trocabit

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:38:07 PM

merculet
There are a number of marketplace nowadays who accept cryptocurrneices as a mean of payment and i think that this project would also bring some more features infront of us which would make this project more unique.

Hi Cabrakaned,

Exactly, We won't be a simple Marketplace, we will be revolutionary and innovative.

Regards,
Team Trocabit.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:41:28 PM

merculet

Hi Edgar9,

Regards,
Team Trocabit
A marketplace like ebay will be great which will accept cryptos as payments. I thin even amazon was planning to accept payments via cryptos (Bitcoins) and that was a good move against the cryptos.

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:48:23 PM

merculet

Hi Edgar9,

Regards,
Team Trocabit
A marketplace like ebay will be great which will accept cryptos as payments. I thin even amazon was planning to accept payments via cryptos (Bitcoins) and that was a good move against the cryptos.

Hi Underrated,

I completely agree with you, but what makes a project succesfull is their differences between the others. That's why Trocabit came to make a revolution in this world of buying products. We won't be just a simple eBay that accepts Cryptocurrency as a method of payment. We will be a full technology and innovative platform.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:09:52 PM

"promising technology, which promises to surpass Ethereum in 2018"

How are you going to surpass Ethereum? You are comparing a payment structure(might just be a blockchain service) to a well-established infrastructure project and you are already saying "PROMISES"? I think that's too naive.

Unless you are going to create a blockchain that will enable you to have dApps, Sharding, fast transactions (like maybe 10m per seconds) etc then you can only compete with Ethereum.

I believe that if you want to make a good progress, you should know your place first. Promise is a big word.

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:08:21 PM

"promising technology, which promises to surpass Ethereum in 2018"

How are you going to surpass Ethereum? You are comparing a payment structure(might just be a blockchain service) to a well-established infrastructure project and you are already saying "PROMISES"? I think that's too naive.

Unless you are going to create a blockchain that will enable you to have dApps, Sharding, fast transactions (like maybe 10m per seconds) etc then you can only compete with Ethereum.

I believe that if you want to make a good progress, you should know your place first. Promise is a big word.

Hi Arvilaine,

Didn't say about prices, said about the community. Waves is promising, and you know that.
So I said that because of the community. They're different platforms, but have somethings in common of course.
I can't be certainly 100% sure of it. But when I said that Verge Coin wasn't dead, nobody believed, and now they feel sorry about it.

Thanks for your time, sorry If i wasn't 100% clear.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:17:09 PM

It is great to see the Trocabit team be active and solve queries of users and followers of the platform. This creates a good impression on the minds of others, I hope the team continues to do so!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: