Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:36:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Trocabit - Marketplace that accepts Cryptocurrency as payment.  (Read 1020 times)
Trocabit - Marketplace (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:26:42 PM

It is great to see the Trocabit team be active and solve queries of users and followers of the platform. This creates a good impression on the minds of others, I hope the team continues to do so!

Hi Prk_7,

I can't promise 24/7, but all the time that we have, we will be giving for you guys all attention.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:27:20 PM

Great platform Many big projects in my mind, Trocabit is based on a crypto-token wave Technology, will be used as a The alternative project to buy and sell goods on the marketplace platform will be successful.

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:28:59 PM

Great platform Many big projects in my mind, Trocabit is based on a crypto-token wave Technology, will be used as a The alternative project to buy and sell goods on the marketplace platform will be successful.

Hi Toha2013,

That's right, Another good points is their own Exchange also. In distribution token will already be able to exchange the tokens in their Platform.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:20:05 PM

Market place that accepting a cryptocurrency as the form of payment, is something that many people will be looking for it.
Sice today, many people like like to choose a project/token that can be use as a payment method.

And still, there is still no such normal platform on which a large number of users, sellers and buyers would linger. Perhaps this platform will put to it start.

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:22:45 PM

Our Winners so far of our Lottery

How can I participate of this Lottery?

Very simple, you just have to buy the minimun of tokens (500 units) that you'll be already participating, our lottery is every Saturday 12:00 p.m (UST-3:00)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:23:44 PM

Market place that accepting a cryptocurrency as the form of payment, is something that many people will be looking for it.
Sice today, many people like like to choose a project/token that can be use as a payment method.

And still, there is still no such normal platform on which a large number of users, sellers and buyers would linger. Perhaps this platform will put to it start.

Hi Zevl193,

Thanks for your comment and support. Success for you.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Vivaldisto

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Marketplace for sensor data”

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:58:20 PM

unfortunately, the link to your site does not work. can you find out the timing of your ico? Has it already passed? and tell me, do you have a bounty campaign? as I see, the activity here is not very high

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:24:23 PM

unfortunately, the link to your site does not work. can you find out the timing of your ico? Has it already passed? and tell me, do you have a bounty campaign? as I see, the activity here is not very high

Hi Vivaldisto,

Really?  Cry

The link is : This one

See if you can get access and if you have any other trouble, contact me.

We are already developing a Bounty Program for the ICO.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:24:20 PM

it seems the project is not clear what they want and of course we are all confused with the project inj, hopefully they quickly fix this and we all can know the right.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:28:37 PM

It is great to see the Trocabit team be active and solve queries of users and followers of the platform. This creates a good impression on the minds of others, I hope the team continues to do so!
they seem to get the hang of it here and there i think so lets wait and see how far things go

bantalguling

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:48:39 PM

coin sales information is very complete and interesting with doing sales with multiple phases and also various bonuses, coin distribution information is also very clear, hopefully each phase of selling coins reach the target
Electrified

Activity: 286

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:49:22 PM

This is one of the great project that many are looking for,  why? The thread is very healthy and informative to anyone, whether investors and end users are really satisfy and gain knowledge.  This platfrom technology has its own innovative structure that anybody can either pay or transact fiat or cryptocurrenccy without hassle of finding any exchanges first inorder to complete the payment transactions level. Hopefully this project will also be available in other neighboring regions to really serve potential markets.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:50:40 PM

it seems the project is not clear what they want and of course we are all confused with the project inj, hopefully they quickly fix this and we all can know the right.
It is better for you to have a look on the official white papers of the Trocabit platform as they have clearly me ruined the detailed information about the platform it brings you a clear understanding.
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:03:58 PM

Trocabit wants to improve people lives, the introduction of the cryptocurrency into everyday life makes it possible to buy and sell goods for cryptocurrencies through the Trocabit trading platform, this will be very convenient and safe, and users will receive large discounts when buying goods.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:05:35 PM

Another project that serves as a "marketplace" which accepts cryptocurrency as a payment, how is this one different by other project like this? Any advantage using Trocabit than the others?
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:26:43 PM

Trocabit wants to improve people lives, the introduction of the cryptocurrency into everyday life makes it possible to buy and sell goods for cryptocurrencies through the Trocabit trading platform, this will be very convenient and safe, and users will receive large discounts when buying goods.
We can expect more transactions and the huge attention of the participants involving actively for our discounts which will grab the attention and easily we can reach our targets with such admirable plans which adds like a branded spark.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:31:14 PM

Nice to see another peer-to-peer Marketplace who wants to use his own backed tokens for the transactions. In the last days I see  quite more startup projects in this sector. You have really serious competitors like Ubcoin and they have already a running app in some european countries and russia, which allow them to implement their marketplace project easier.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:51:09 PM

Nice to see another peer-to-peer Marketplace who wants to use his own backed tokens for the transactions. In the last days I see  quite more startup projects in this sector. You have really serious competitors like Ubcoin and they have already a running app in some european countries and russia, which allow them to implement their marketplace project easier.
Their concepts are quite different as their target and operations are holding more pathetic and Trocabit is ultimately unique with more workable plans which will reap to hit the moon as we also have more investors and support.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:56:41 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 12:16:03 AM by negancoin

Your website take so long to load for me and when I finally get there, it turned out that language is not English, So I wasn't able to read enough information, switch to another language doesn't work for me. Can someone provide me direct link to their whitepaper in English.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:44:03 AM

Your website take so long to load for me and when I finally get there, it turned out that language is not English, So I wasn't able to read enough information, switch to another language doesn't work for me. Can someone provide me direct link to their whitepaper in English.

Yeah, same issue here, I tried to open the website but it was useless since I dont read whatever language they use and it makes absolutely no sense
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: