Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:50:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Trocabit - Marketplace that accepts Cryptocurrency as payment.  (Read 1016 times)
Trocabit - Marketplace (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:57:01 PM

I think that this will be not only revolutionary, but also extremely convenient for everyone who knows what crypto-currencies are. I am glad that the crypt world is developing in this direction
I absolutely agree with you bud. I think this is where our future leads, more and more people will be into crypto currency so hopefully this pioneers to this kind of technology wont get tired of innovating. 
This project is really promising having a good platform and also? An interesting concept for the marketplace regarding im acceptong crypto currencies as payment. Great concept that also need a great deal to keep going here in this world of crypto currency. This community is fair in every success of every project but of course they are also making their own success. Keep doing better performance and surely Trocabit will become a successful project in the future.

Hi Ace09,

Thanks for your Support, Trocabit is with you. Any doubts about the project or the market, ask your question.

Regards,
Team Trocabit

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:58:50 PM

MUGOmugo, we have the Whitepaper link in our site https://www.trocabit.io

We know that is a market of giants companies. But you agree with me that we have a place for everybody, the only thing that changes is the way you use your tools. TrocaBit Will be a full technology program! With full blockchain development! And also the possibility of buying Stuffs with very low fees using Cryptocurrencies and others monetary values! Trocabit is the bridge between real world and virtual world! Bringing technology, safety, confidence and velocity to our clients! We will also make partnerships with giants private  logistics companies that will bring the products much faster without any interference!
So, we have a lot of good points that others Marketplaces need to supply, but dont do.

Thank you for the whitepaper link and i am impress thankful  with all positive ideas  that your are pointing out, now its clearer for me and hopefully also for others.  Hopefully this full technology system available also in other neighboring regions.

Thank you so much for yours positive words, you motivate us to grow more and more everyday !

Regards,
Team TrocaBit

Come and make part of the newest marketplace project, a way of bring real world tou the virtual one!

Pretty interesting idea we nee this kind if  payment gateway that accepts crypto currency,  are there any bounty campaigns that we could help boost this project?

Hi Steampunks,

Yes, Probably we'll be posting it today here in the forum. Then you can help advertise it.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:14:30 PM

I think that this will be not only revolutionary, but also extremely convenient for everyone who knows what crypto-currencies are. I am glad that the crypt world is developing in this direction
I absolutely agree with you bud. I think this is where our future leads, more and more people will be into crypto currency so hopefully this pioneers to this kind of technology wont get tired of innovating. 
The project is great but will the other people gonna accept cryptocurrency as a payment? This is complicated but I hope that they will adapt the feature fast.

I like the implementation of this project. It will be very convenient to all people and will be fast and secure. I hope that they will gather a lot of products in their marketplace.

Yes, but it will surely take some time to have more products as this project is still new and still needs to improve more. With the help of active community and serious investors trocabit will be successful soon.

I probably expect that this project may still be limited due to that crypto is not yet totally accepted. And, also what kind of products that we can actually buy in their marketplace?

Hi my friend,

It's not Trocabit that will sell products. People will sell, like you, if you want to post a product of yours in Trocabit Marketplace, you post and sell.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
So you guys is an ecommerce website that will exclusively accept cryptocurrency as payment right? What types of crypto will you accept?
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:19:18 PM

I am a bit confused about how the platform works because based from what I understand, we sell our products and then if someone will buy, how can the dev or the team can earn? Because if the buyer will have to meet the owner then how can you get the earning or some transaction fees?

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:37:36 PM

The project is great but will the other people gonna accept cryptocurrency as a payment? This is complicated but I hope that they will adapt the feature fast.

I like the implementation of this project. It will be very convenient to all people and will be fast and secure. I hope that they will gather a lot of products in their marketplace.

Yes, but it will surely take some time to have more products as this project is still new and still needs to improve more. With the help of active community and serious investors trocabit will be successful soon.

I probably expect that this project may still be limited due to that crypto is not yet totally accepted. And, also what kind of products that we can actually buy in their marketplace?

Hi my friend,

It's not Trocabit that will sell products. People will sell, like you, if you want to post a product of yours in Trocabit Marketplace, you post and sell.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
So you guys is an ecommerce website that will exclusively accept cryptocurrency as payment right? What types of crypto will you accept?

Hi my friend,

No, we are not an eCommerce, We won't sell products. You guys will sell the products in our Platform. We will just give the secutiry to buyers and seller.

Example, you have an industry that produces shirts. You'll be able to post your shirts in our Platform and sell there.

In the beginning we will accept the mainly ones, Like Btc, Eth, Ltc, Dash, Waves and also Trocabit (This one will give you discount in your buying)

Regards,
Team Trocabit

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:39:51 PM

I am a bit confused about how the platform works because based from what I understand, we sell our products and then if someone will buy, how can the dev or the team can earn? Because if the buyer will have to meet the owner then how can you get the earning or some transaction fees?

Hi Junralz,

We will earn in your announce, Like, We will give some options:

Free AD (No fees)
Premium AD (More exposure and with fees in the sale of your product)

That's just an example for you better understand.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:42:41 PM

If I understand properly this will be similar to sites like Amazon or Ectsy and only difference is that you will be able to buys and sell for crpyto?

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:54:51 PM

If I understand properly this will be similar to sites like Amazon or Ectsy and only difference is that you will be able to buys and sell for crpyto?

Hi KureBabino,

Yes, But not just accepting Cryptocurrency as a method of payment will be our unique difference from the others. Trocabit is different and will be revolutionary to the Marketplace world. Our team is not focused in gaining money, we are focused in bring accessibility to people everywhere. Connect the real world to the virtual one.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:16:31 PM

Hi my friend,

Regards,
Team Trocabit

So this is just like online shopping sites? what will be the advantage of using it aside from using your own tokens? And how you will handle deliveries worldwide?

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:24:35 PM

Hi my friend,

Regards,
Team Trocabit

So this is just like online shopping sites? what will be the advantage of using it aside from using your own tokens? And how you will handle deliveries worldwide?

Hi my Friend. Yes, a Marketplace where you'll be able to sell your products.

The advantages of using our own tokens to Buy is that they will give you discounts in your buyings at the Trocabit Platform.

About the delivery Worldwide, We have partnership with International conveyors that will guarantee the safety of your product arriving.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 02:41:44 PM

In recent years, a lot of projects have become on the waves and it looks like waves really gain popularity and it's just nice to see.

Hi Kigtad,

You’re right, Waves community growed a lot and will start growing because their descentralized platform.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Oh, it's really nice to see such an excellent project on the waves, and it's especially nice when one of the developers is of the same opinion.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:34:58 PM

Hi my friend,

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Well, so this project is for internation or some specific areas? Because when i come to Trocabit website, it is Portuguese language? Well, i have to hard for connection to Trocabit, because my internet or Trocabit server?

Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:10:55 PM

The dev is really active answering all the questions and inquiries of every person, this implies that the team is very serious on making the platform into reality. 
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The developers are really active and they always trying to provide new updates about the project. If the developers consistently working hard like this then project will definitely achieve their goal very soon.

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:13:25 PM

The dev is really active answering all the questions and inquiries of every person, this implies that the team is very serious on making the platform into reality. 
hopefully until the end or until the end of this project they remain active because already many projects of this kind look good initially but eventually they fail.

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:04:40 PM

Hi my friend,

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Well, so this project is for internation or some specific areas? Because when i come to Trocabit website, it is Portuguese language? Well, i have to hard for connection to Trocabit, because my internet or Trocabit server?

Hi my friend,

Yes, Portuguese Language.
Trocabit Team is working very hard to expand the frontiers, but for this is necessary the contribution of the community of course.

We are already changing the language into English.

I Think It can be your connection, Our host is in the US. Or can be Trocabit Server Also, But for me and so many other people is completely normal the connection.

Regards,
Team Trocabit

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:06:33 PM

hopefully until the end or until the end of this project they remain active because already many projects of this kind look good initially but eventually they fail.

Hi Efta321,

We are here 18 hours a day to answer your questions. I'm an investor and I know that what you're saying is real. I invested in so much projects also and didn't get result. We are different, believe in Trocabit and support the project that you won't regret.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:29:49 PM

Hi Efta321,

We are here 18 hours a day to answer your questions. I'm an investor and I know that what you're saying is real. I invested in so much projects also and didn't get result. We are different, believe in Trocabit and support the project that you won't regret.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Well, very good support. I believe with hard working like Trocabit support, all our question will be answered. Hope the team will keep this for a long time.

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:31:01 PM

Hi Efta321,

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Well, very good support. I believe with hard working like Trocabit support, all our question will be answered. Hope the team will keep this for a long time.

Hi PDAngel,

We are here for you and every community!

Regards,
Team Trocabit
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:32:07 PM

I don't think that this project can fail because really it has that potentials to really give a good impact on the society and also this project is attracting some good investors to the project so the future may definately go well.

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:37:52 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3387621.msg35492857#msg35492857

Trocabit Bounty Program Link
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: