Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:50:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-SALE] SurruS - blockchain insurance  (Read 2836 times)
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:57:55 AM

I have visited your official page and the private sale is ongoing now, how your project guaranteed they can return the stolen car in the market price? Can I have more information or document about this? Cooperation with the real insurance company or not?

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
surrus.ico

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 06:01:51 AM

What will happen to the unsold tokens?

After the end of the ICO, unsold tokens will be destroyed.
Ksenia SurruS

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 06:16:50 AM

I have visited your official page and the private sale is ongoing now, how your project guaranteed they can return the stolen car in the market price? Can I have more information or document about this? Cooperation with the real insurance company or not?

Hello, sir! Thanks for taking a look at our project!  Smiley Yes, we can guarantee the 100% reimbursement of the car’s market price. The payments are automatically carried out by the smart contract if it a vehicle was not retrieved. To claim the insurance payment, the vehicle owner must do the
following:
1. File a police report;
2. Contact SurruS to inform it about the theft with supporting documents from the police.

Smart contracts are also known as automatic contracts. They are programmed to make a certain payment to a certain address when all the conditions are met. In our case, it is the lack of signal regarding the successfully found vehicle within the three days after the beginning of the search operation.

Yes, we have intentions to cooperate with exsisting ensurance companies. But we'd like them just to showcase our product. Like, they won't be involved in the payment issues, etc. We'll do all the job on our own.
binblack

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:28:33 AM

Will you redeem your tokens from exchanges?
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:41:54 AM

¸
What do you mean? You wanna ask if the team will have a fund designed for buying their own tokens in the case of dumps? I dont think so.
Kenely

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:48:53 AM

let's support a good project mission, revolutionize multidisciplinary learning by creating a DICOM online blockchain platform to simulate medical lessons. hopefully this will work
Ksenia SurruS

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:08:37 AM

¸
What do you mean? You wanna ask if the team will have a fund designed for buying their own tokens in the case of dumps? I dont think so.

Well, in fact, we do have such a fund. We can regulate the price in some ways, buying tokens on exchanges and, vice versa, offering them for sale. We also have a guaranteed buyback for early investors. The interests of early investors are protected by a contract prescribing SurruS to buy back the tokens for 90% returns to all investors who participated in the project during the pre-sale and before the total raised amount has reached 300 ETH.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:56:19 AM

How do you plan to get approval to install the search modules into roads, highways and tunnels etc?

Buldog1682

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:05:41 AM

I bought some tokens, hope you will achieve goals! Good luck
devilbro

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:21:45 AM

If I put your sensor on my dog, will you find it?
Ksenia SurruS

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 10:10:50 AM

How do you plan to get approval to install the search modules into roads, highways and tunnels etc?

Hello! Good question, sir! First, there are multiple possible locations for our search modules.

1. It can be an old car parked at a mall parking lot
2. It can be a house standing near the crossroad
3. It can be somewhere in a garage block (often used by criminals for hiding and disassembling a stolen car)
4. It can be a road sign
5. It can be a billboard
6. And so on

So this is the pattern: we negotiate with the object owner (be it a person or, for instance, local government) and agree to install the device - for free or for a certain fee.
Ksenia SurruS

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 10:25:48 AM

I bought some tokens, hope you will achieve goals! Good luck

Hello sir! Good to hear that! I assure you won't be disappointed!
Ksenia SurruS

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 10:33:00 AM

If I put your sensor on my dog, will you find it?

You seem to have a creative mind, sir)) Yes, this is possible, but in theory. First, the insurance will cost you money, so when it comes to a dog, you have to decide if it is worth it. Second, you cannot hide the device - you can only buckle it to the dog's collar. And if someone takes it off - occasionally or on purpose - then we'll not be able to track your pet any more.

Maybe if we get more requests like that, we'll run a research and construct a tracking device for smaller objects - bikes, packages, gadgets - or even pets.

But in fact the need for SurruS system in tracking stolen cars is mostly caused by the problem of signal muffling. Thieves use mufflers to muffle GPS/GSM signal. And we solve this problem in our system. But when it comes to pets, gadgets and stuff like that - who on Earth would use mufflers? So it makes more sense to use regular GPS/GSM trackers to be sure you can locate the item.
prostomesto

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:45:38 AM

Will there be a video with an overview of the equipment, since it already works.
surrus.ico

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 12:11:58 PM

It is generally believed that the installation of an anti – theft system on a car is a great way to reduce the likelihood of theft of the vehicle and thereby ensure peace of mind and a healthy sleep to its owner. However, is it really true?

Ø Any, even the most modern and advanced anti-theft system, can provide only nominal protection without any guarantee that the car will not be stolen

No matter what type of protective device you choose – mechanical or electronic – with it you will be able to protect your car only from unprofessional hijackers. A professional provides sufficient tools to crack absolutely any anti-theft system – hacking a more complex system would only take him a little more time.

Ø GSM and satellite channels of electronic systems are too expensive and it is very easy to turn them off
The black market is overflowed  with a variety of devices that suppress the signal of GSM and satellite channels, so blocking such a protection system does not cause the hijacker special problems. At the same time, this system is quite expensive and is able, together with insurance, to cost the owner of the car 15% of the cost of the car per year.

Why will devices from the company SurruS work more effectively than any anti-theft system?

Because our devices give a signal only when they fall within the range of the search module. For this reason, they will not be able to be detected or removed by hijackers. So the signal from the devices of SurruS will effectively track the stolen car and return it to the owner!

Do you want to know more about SurruS project? Visit our official website https://surrus.io!
Ksenia SurruS

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 12:18:54 PM

Will there be a video with an overview of the equipment, since it already works.

We already have some videos on our Youtube channel here ► https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnJKFPNAdn_e4ApsHwaHJHw/videos

We are also shooting more videos, so be sure to subscribe to the channel not to miss out on updates.

In April we're holding a presentation for media, bloggers, etc. You can participate, too  Smiley

And you can also order a demonstration, which is better than a dozen of videos. We can come to your city, no matter what country it is, to show you how SurruS system works.
devilbro

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:01:44 PM

Your system will not freeze in Russian frosts or break down in the African heat?
Ksenia SurruS

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:41:50 PM

Your system will not freeze in Russian frosts or break down in the African heat?

Thanks for making me smile time and again)) I've never heard of radiosignal being frozen)) It even can be transmitted in outer space, where it's -270 Co (-450 Fo)

I believe heat also doesn't affect radiosignal.

BTW, Novosibirsk, where the SurruS system is operating now, in winter temperature can drop down to -25 Co

So no worries here  Wink
prostomesto

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:28:02 PM

And if the car sawed for spare parts? Sensors installed on each square meter of the car?
surrus.ico

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 03:15:56 AM

And if the car sawed for spare parts? Sensors installed on each square meter of the car?

Attackers simply do not have time to do it. In the machine are installed dozens of types of devices and the size of each hardly more than a matchbox. And this apart from the fact that in addition to working devices in the car are also built in models. In order to find them all have to dismantle the car on cogs. But it takes so much time that at least a few of the devices will be able to give a signal that your car will be found.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: