Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:49:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think we will start seeing more or less altcoins in the future?  (Read 631 times)
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:00:59 PM

People are getting more vigillant a lot of new investors are doing researchign so i can say that less people are getting scammed by these ICOs that is why i can say there will be sometime in the future that there will be no successful ICO scams ,because people are getting more aware with these schemes doing a lot of research will lessen the risk so i think less ICOs will be successful in the future only those coins which has good potential or has some uniqueness will survive.

awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:06:20 PM

Well it possible to have different altcoin in the cryptocurrencies market in the future but people will prefer quality to quantity because we are getting to the era in digital currency world were people will have interest in the usage of the coin rather then the usual investment mentality.
madushanperis11

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:06:32 PM

As per my understanding, new coins will come more than now and most of them will be just garbage. It is high time some regulation is introduced for new coins.
nakamote

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:10:14 PM

Less altcoins will survive in the future why? because if the bitcoin's value has reached $50k almost of the altcoins wont have any value or they will still have but not more than one satoshi,that is why it is too risky to invest in altcoins for the long run because anytime from now bitcoin's price will going to surge up again especially when the lightning network will be implemented.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:12:30 PM

I think that more and more altcoins will be created but most of them would be shitcoins and very few coins would be good and worth investment.There are many scam coins and people are becaimg aware of that so maybe number of scam coins maybe decrease but there always be the coins made only for the money with no good idea or team behind it.
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:13:31 PM

Less altcoins will survive in the future why? because if the bitcoin's value has reached $50k almost of the altcoins wont have any value or they will still have but not more than one satoshi,that is why it is too risky to invest in altcoins for the long run because anytime from now bitcoin's price will going to surge up again especially when the lightning network will be implemented.
I totally agreed,bitcoin's team is getting ready to release the lighting network that is why anytime from now or in april the bitcoin's going to be more massive than ever before,all we need to do is to stick with bitcoin if this network update is really going to come to us.Because im sure most of the investors will decide to stick with bitcoin's market too compare to others which will going to suffer whenever it happens.

Domacin

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:13:44 PM

More surely. They will take over the market
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:19:30 PM

Less ICOs today are getting successful,because people are more aware if these ICOs are scam compare to the last few years that most of the people are dumb not to do researching,that is why today less ICOs are getting success because people are more aware and vigillant to each investments they are doing less ICOs will be less new altcoins in the future,shitcoins wont survive for sure if bitcoin's price will continue to skyrocket in the future.

Basmic

Merit: 256

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:23:11 PM

I totally agreed,bitcoin's team is getting ready to release the lighting network that is why anytime from now or in april the bitcoin's going to be more massive than ever before,all we need to do is to stick with bitcoin if this network update is really going to come to us.Because im sure most of the investors will decide to stick with bitcoin's market too compare to others which will going to suffer whenever it happens.
The lightning system will not solve the bitcoin problem. I do not believe that this will help to attract more users. But even if it happens the relevance of altcoins does not disappear. Bitcoin can not exist without the support of altcoins. This is a complex ecosystem that has already developed and the next time nothing will change.
bratbu

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:24:11 PM

Successful ICOs today are getting less,and most of the shitcoins from the past are getting delisted,if bitcoin's value has gone wild again lets say it reached $50k or more most of these altcoins will die for sure why? Because 1 satoshi value can be worth $5 or more so these altcoisn that are being traded with bitcoin wont have any value in the future if that happen.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
ogini

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:34:18 PM

As more altcoins disappear in the market more and more altcoin will be replaced but  what will really become of these many altcoins in the market
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:34:55 PM

I too think that could be happening because a lot of people are getting more aware about shitcoin's risk,if bitcoin is going to have more value in the future these altcoisn wont survive especially those low marketcap coins which doesnt have good community that supporting the coin,these are probably going to lose at the end,because if bitcoin's going to be more massive these coins will be worth less than 1 satoshi.
emmanmalaman

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:35:58 PM

Altcoins with specific use will thrive but shit coins like the ones with no use at all will soon be out of the scene.
cryptodevs

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:38:07 PM

That is going to happen because less ICOs today are getting more successful,because people especially investors are getting more strict in picking a good project to invest because most of these ICOs are just stealing people's investments millons of dollars are getting into these people's pocket and then eventually runaway at the end of the ICO.This only means people are getting more vigillant ,so altcoins wont survive if most of the people are going to invest to solid coins only.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:38:12 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 08:44:57 PM by tylerderden

Both sides make sense to me, there are a lot of shitcoins being dumped into the market nowadays, so, either that can continue and we'll see more altcoins.

Or, on the other hand, people might start prioritizing quality over quantity and limit their investments into the coins that are actually good and have some potential.

What do you think?
I believe that the altcoins will still continue to come just like they have been coming till now as daily new and better technologies are made and which also find their way into blockchain industry, so this leads to the emergence of a new Altcoin which raises the development money through ICO. So from the above I can conclude that altcoins are for daily use and bitcoin is just an investment for future and also that bitcoin and Altcoin are here to survive in a symbiotic relationship, without one the other can't survive.
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:38:22 PM

We will see more new cryptocurrencies born each day and also we will see many deaths of cryptocurrencies. Nowadays it's becoming a hobby for someone to create a new ETH based token by raising money from ICO. Literally these shit projects won't be here in 2 - 3 years timeframe.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:45:31 PM

Both sides make sense to me, there are a lot of shitcoins being dumped into the market nowadays, so, either that can continue and we'll see more altcoins.

Or, on the other hand, people might start prioritizing quality over quantity and limit their investments into the coins that are actually good and have some potential.

What do you think?
I too think the same because people today are more aware about the risk of sticking too much with the altcoins,it could be the reason why their portfolio gets burned when the market has failed all over again,doesnt make sense if you ask me ? why would you risk with these altcoins if bitcoin's value will move wildly? these altcoins are going to fail whenever bitcoin's market moves regardless if its going up or down.

cryptopusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:49:40 PM

I prefer quality over quantity because the more altcoins you are holding the more risk you are taking,these altcoins are repeatedly being dumped as soon as the market starts to rise or fall,regardless whatever happen to bitcoin because most of the investors are pulling out their money into these altcoins whenever the market will going to crash or going to bull.

In the future those solid altcoins will survive and most of these shitcoins wont have any value.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:56:50 PM

Bitcoin's LN or lightning network is almost ready that is why most of the investors are choosing bitcoin to be the safe haven because if the LN was implemented these altcoins is going to dump hard,and most of these are going to die anytime soon especially those worthless piece of shitcoins out there which doesnt have any good use in our daily lives.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Dreamlandzoom

Activity: 414
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:00:03 PM

What do you think?

Obviously the crypto society is getting more mature and educated. That is why I support the idea of having less alts in future. The boom of the ICOs should calm down and the new coins will come on the market only when they really needed, unlike now when the ICOs are coming with new tokens even if it is not needed at all. At this moment it is just way to make money, but I would expect things to change fundamentally. Investors will understand the difference between security and utility tokens, will invest more wisely
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: