Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:29:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: hold or sell? help me  (Read 57236 times)
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:16:43 AM

No need to doubt your current decision. when you have pushed to hold it is still necessary to be patient in waiting for price increases from coins or tokens that you store
well we have to be sure to hold and in the future that ethereum will get a good price like that at the beginning of last year where the price is very good
my advice should not be sold, because the price will definitely go back up, please don't panic,
I am sure of my words. keep hodl guys.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:23:00 AM

Of course, I am not sure that our coins will return to the top prices, which were in December 2017, but I am convinced that there will be an inevitable growth of the market.
of course, we must temporarily hold back until our coins rise again, like a scenario that he said in December would rise like last year, we must patiently wait until the right time
With conditions like today it is better that we keep holding it,
because if we sell it I don't think it's the right decision,
so we must be patient first to wait for his condition to improve

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:44:24 AM

No need to doubt your current decision. when you have pushed to hold it is still necessary to be patient in waiting for price increases from coins or tokens that you store
well we have to be sure to hold and in the future that ethereum will get a good price like that at the beginning of last year where the price is very good
my advice should not be sold, because the price will definitely go back up, please don't panic,
I am sure of my words. keep hodl guys.
Even though the condition is quite alarming we don't panic,
and for now we must keep holding it because that is the best way than we sell it
lajtman

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:20:11 PM

If you didn't decide yet (which I doubt) then you should hold it. Because dips like this is normal thing in market life. There will be more dips and also more growths. Only thing that you have to do is wait.
Jxlmd

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:39:39 AM

Any person who can count, say that you can not sell at a loss! if you have already made a profit, you can fix it! solve each
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:42:15 AM

it's better to hold than sell, because with a short time the price of a coin will definitely be normal and continue to rise. be patient and keep waiting for what we have to do now

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:55:48 AM

I think it's not worth selling, because the current behavior of the market is manipulation and sharks want to purchase before the big start of growth Grin

Yeah i agree, its better to HOLD and buy more this time, if we see the ETH performance its really good to buy, compared to the previous prices we had, and in fact i also top up my portfolio, i hope this is the best investment that i could in my life, without thinking whats the future for cryptocurrency.
Skyizz

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:01:04 AM

It is better to keep this coin in your portfolio. The growth of the token takes time to increase the price for it, and wait for the time to sell it.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:08:50 AM

it's better to keep holding and don't sell at low prices, be patient and wait because the market will definitely recover and you will have the opportunity to get profit
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:25:01 AM

If you believe that the project has a future, just hold your investment and never to sell to get your loss. The market is red and all of the project suffering for dumping so the price go down. The best way you can do is work hard to your job and forget for 1 year about crypto.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:48:38 AM

If you believe that the project has a future, just hold your investment and never to sell to get your loss. The market is red and all of the project suffering for dumping so the price go down. The best way you can do is work hard to your job and forget for 1 year about crypto.
if you lose too much, my advice is to hold,
if you still get profit then just sell it, and buy when the price drops again
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:47:24 PM

Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

I think decreasing of the prices of the bitcoin and a very big percentage of the altcoins is not an uexpected situation. In my way of thinking, the prices might go downer, but I believe that they can have very great values again. For me, holding is the right choice.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:51:57 PM

if you lose too much, my advice is to hold,
if you still get profit then just sell it, and buy when the price drops again
It's true that what you say is that if we lose too much more then just keep holding it,
but if we get profit it doesn't hurt to sell it,
but somehow I think it all depends on each person's personal decision

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:06:23 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 11:28:47 PM by karanggatak

Myself who still have altcoins now prefer to hold part and sell partly because to balance my finances and also to backup if there is a deeper price decline. I do this so that everything is balanced between investment funds and existing funds for uninterrupted living needs.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
kinollihik

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:08:19 AM

Hello! I dont know. Only you can make a decision! I also have a lot of coins for which the price has fallen. But I will not sell these coins! I think the price for them will grow!
R9oooo

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:10:06 AM

Hello! I dont know. Only you can make a decision! I also have a lot of coins for which the price has fallen. But I will not sell these coins! I think the price for them will grow!
I agree with you about the fact that all decisions must be made by yourself. Of course you can listen to people who give advice, but that does not mean that you need to act on it and before you need to have a strategy.
willybacem

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:39:03 AM

In a trade, if the price decline is being better to wait. If you sell coins I now think you got no profit. By looking at the condition of the BTC now I think will increase. So you have to stay patient.
MrPao

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:46:49 AM

I think that when you have such doubts, selling is your best choice, because wise investors will not have such doubts, you have not even believed in the coins you hold!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:21:14 PM

In a situation like this, I don't see any reason to sell it's better to hold your portfolio if these alts has a better future. I believe you did not purchase because of hype alone.

Silver_Wost

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:40:57 PM

In a situation like this, I don't see any reason to sell it's better to hold your portfolio if these alts has a better future. I believe you did not purchase because of hype alone.
Indeed, with these conditions there is no choice but to keep holding it,
in my opinion, if you prefer to sell it, it seems like it's detrimental,
so for now we must be patient and wait for the right time to sell it
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: