Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:38:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: hold or sell? help me  (Read 57236 times)
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:00:04 AM

Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
I think now the price of Altcoins in most ICOS is reduced after you buy them. So you should sell them early to avoid more losses. Then you can buy them at a cheaper price if you really believe that it is a good project and can increase prices in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:27:01 AM

Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
I think now the price of Altcoins in most ICOS is reduced after you buy them. So you should sell them early to avoid more losses. Then you can buy them at a cheaper price if you really believe that it is a good project and can increase prices in the future.
There is no reason to invest in ICO if you will sell them when it dump.
The best thing to do is just wait for the price to dump and buy it in exchange, don't invest in ICO even if they give a bonus for early investors as the usual trend now, coin will dump more than 50% of its price, we should be smart and act where we can talk advantage.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:40:07 AM

It would have been better if you had dropped some of the altcoins you are holding here so that we could have given you proper analysis based on your holdings. But anyway if you are holding any altcoin within that is among the very fist 10 cryptocurrencies on coinmarketcap then  i would advice you hold unto it for a while and wait for the crypto market to rise. if you are holding the tokens of any ICO please advice yourself and cut your loss okay. Most ICOs are dead and so are their tokens. Dead

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:37:01 AM

Selling coins too fast, I don't think that's a good thing. In addition, market conditions decline and you will definitely suffer losses. You have to be patient because someday the price of coins will definitely rise again. And this is what happens now when the price of Bitcoin rises again. I think this is the right time to re-trade and invest. And I think the price of Altcoin that you have, the price starts to grow.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:00:37 AM

before you buy a potential altcoin or not if you buy a coin that has the potential why not keep on holding it Market conditions not forever down , just a matter of time, because the market is in trend up even though it's not high

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:22:07 AM

when you want to make a decision then you must pay attention to all aspects that exist. starting from reading the analysis of the coins we want. this requires a strategy and we must be able to take advantage of every momentum that exists. make decisions quickly and precisely so that we will be able to achieve satisfying results.
surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:52:19 PM

I think this is not the time to sell altcoin at this time. The market is tending to recover, after adjusting, BTC prices have stabilized above $ 5300. Very high chances BTC will increase sharply at the end of Q3, so keep it and wait for good news to happen.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
loveblack
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:16:40 PM

First of all, the market is currently in a bear market. The price of altcoins u hold falls. it is normal. if it is a quality project. u don't have to panic. u just have to keep holding it. It may explode amazing energy in the bull market.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:45:50 PM

I think this is not the time to sell altcoin at this time. The market is tending to recover, after adjusting, BTC prices have stabilized above $ 5300. Very high chances BTC will increase sharply at the end of Q3, so keep it and wait for good news to happen.

I think so, sell with a loss condition is a wrong strategy, it's better to wait because I'm sure the market will rise again, and this we can see from the price of bitcoin and ethereum which continues to rise.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:54:42 PM

I think holding will be what perfect in this situation especially the investment is need and I also put my investment in this time for getting my future to be better and I expect the development in the end of this year.

John46285

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:38:02 PM

It’s always best decision to hold your all altcoins if they have the abilities to increase the price in the future. Otherwise it’s better choice to cut loss.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 06:46:35 PM

In addition to the market movement, the prospects of projects for which tokens were issued are very important. Therefore, some tokens should be sold in any case, while others should be kept regardless of the rise or fall of the market. In cryptocurrency is quite difficult to predict the price. Therefore, we will lose in any case, but in general it brings us a good profit.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:20:53 PM

Altcoins that you purchased at ICO are a very serious risk to keep them. Most altcoins in a falling market will simply disappear.

I don't think that all the altcoins from ICO are bad because there are still many new coins that have good potential for the future, there are also lots of coins on the market whose prices have dropped very drastically but they can still survive with teams that are active for their development, all at risk the big one but we have to be sure of the ICO project and a more thorough analysis of the ICO.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 08:30:08 PM

Altcoins that you purchased at ICO are a very serious risk to keep them. Most altcoins in a falling market will simply disappear.

I don't think that all the altcoins from ICO are bad because there are still many new coins that have good potential for the future, there are also lots of coins on the market whose prices have dropped very drastically but they can still survive with teams that are active for their development, all at risk the big one but we have to be sure of the ICO project and a more thorough analysis of the ICO.
ICOs fail due to market conditions and in simple words, it doesn't make sense what teams offer,it is all about the supply and demand on the market. Failed ICOs raises every day and we are looking for a person for blaming.
galundan9

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:50:50 PM

all depends on the potential coins that you hold if they have the potential for growth when the bull comes in.
You should hold it and buy it again when the price is very low with other capital, but if the coin you hold has no potential for growth, sell it and invest in coins You are good while preparing another strategy to overcome the bearish market situation so you can still get a profit.
Zuxe
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:50:03 PM

You could sell some of your altcoins if they have climb up high or made some profit on them, and then buy back when it falls again. Though I would recommend that you hold your coins if it's has great potential to grow in near future.  Smiley
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:23:29 PM

you better hold it if you still lose and wait until the price goes up and you get profits, but all the decisions are in your hands, don't let you regret it later.

Agree, it's better to wait for profit, as investors we must have strong mentality and patience, rest assured that the market will soon recover and improve so that by holding we can get big profits.
of course holding back is indeed one of the best strategies in overcoming falling prices, even panic will ruin everything. it would be better if the hold was done in the long run until the price target we or DEV said.
The developer said that so that their coins could survive in the bad conditions. don't trust the developer or their team fully, because they do that to save their coins, not you. holding is not the main choice, the main thing you have to do is look at the condition of that coin, did they have potential to go back rise or not ?
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 01:26:48 AM

That should be taken when you make an investment. regarding hold or sale because we have a target and of course if the target has been reached sales must be done and do more research to make an investment whether it is still the same or different then you will have to re-evaluate it.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Sang Prabu

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:34:20 AM

It’s always best decision to hold your all altcoins if they have the abilities to increase the price in the future. Otherwise it’s better choice to cut loss.

If you get profit then sell is a profitable thing, but if you are still losing money then hold and be patient is a better thing, I am always sure that the market will recover soon so I continue to be patient.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:28:39 AM

If you get profit then sell is a profitable thing, but if you are still losing money then hold and be patient is a better thing, I am always sure that the market will recover soon so I continue to be patient.

OP does not mentioned of profit as it's easy to decide to sell if we are at profit.
Just like most of us, OP have a big number of coins in his portfolio but dropped significantly due to the long bear period, selling
at this time would only help to minimize the loses and this is suitable for those who really monitor the market properly as timing is the key here.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: