Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:11:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this right time to invest in BITCOIN..?  (Read 1374 times)
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:01:32 AM

In my country, as soon as bitcoin prices hit $10,000 a large number of bitcoin excavators were imported. Everyone and experts believe prices will continue to rise in the coming months, so this is the right time to invest in bitcoin.
dreamHeaven

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:18:37 AM

Everyone thinks bitcoin will rise again but this rise will take some time. We may need to wait until this time because otherwise we will hurt to market
It is the right time to invest in a market like this as the present time is still stable at around 8.9 thousand dollars and that is still a good price to achieve at because we can not achieve it a the higher price above from 15 thousand dollars because we are new here are not benefited well so we have to invest more if we have savings for it. Rather looking for buying after some time may the price has gone up in the air that time.
Time last month was very favorable and better for investment but since the negativity that time was high and people failed to achieve the coins but as we look at the rise happened from last month reflects that demand is increasing and thus the value came at the current price which is 9 k dollar. So if we look at the current price it is still low as compared to its own height of price so you can buy now.
We have every minute right now to change our world and our future and that is in our hands by simply investing in bitcoin, don't worry about it don't over think, for nine years it proven enough and there is no reason for us to ignore this one time opportunity and gift in our life.
Of course it is the right time for investment in bitcoin. The price increased about $3200 and reached to $9200 from $6000. It is still below $10k and is in range but after some time it will cross $10k. Then it will be difficult for new investors to buy bitcoin for such a high price. it is the best time for investment and to earn more money by just waiting.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
hitchcoin

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:26:40 PM

In my mind right now is the good time to invest into bitcoin, as price is going only up now, you will have your profit for very short time, maybe a month
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:26:11 PM

this is the good time to buy bitcoin, the price is under $10000 is all time profitable than I thought.if you agree to invest in bitcoin than don't make late.
This is the right time to invest and perhaps if we think the right time was the last month and the start of the year while price that time was low and the market was running at the low graphing instants. We have still time to invest at the stable market and should caste this valuable opportunity Bitcoin is giving again. Remember time never comes again and this is the time to invest and wait for your turn in future.

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:24:31 AM

The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.
You must take the decision by yourself because if you were to follow the advice of someone else and you were to lose money then you'll blame that person for something that should have been your decision to begin with, however I do think that this is the perfect time to buy bitcoin, we are seeing a repetition of what happened in the previous year were many people lost their chance to buy bitcoin for a good price and then they didn't do it until it was too late.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:56:59 AM

It is always the right time to invest in Bitcoin as its kept on increasing on a daily basis despite the fact that at times there is a decline in the market value of Bitcoin due to technical or fundamental issues affecting Bitcoin and crypto currency at large.

As an investor, we already know how potential Bitcoin is going to be, but people who don't have experience will have a lot of negative thoughts about the Bitcoin market. So it is always good to invest in Bitcoin when it is below $10k.

marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:03:28 AM

I think that it may not be perfect time to buy more bitcoin but I am sure it is going to be proven that under 10000 dollars is very low for bitcoin. Lightning network will change everything with bitcoin you'll see.
Under $10k is good for investment because there will no more such a huge fall in the price again in the future like $6k and we will never have that chance for investment in bitcoin. So before the price grow more and cross $10k as it already reached to $9600 one should buy bitcoin and hold them for some time to make more money from his investment.

Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:13:16 AM

At any time is good for investment in Bitcoin and altcoins as there is always believe that their market value will always increase and that is why we encourage people to invest in Bitcoin and altcoins as well as Bitcoin always has influence on altcoins.
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:32:47 AM

At any time is good for investment in Bitcoin and altcoins as there is always believe that their market value will always increase and that is why we encourage people to invest in Bitcoin and altcoins as well as Bitcoin always has influence on altcoins.
No doubt even price drops it will increase and a good time to invest in btc. Were not in all time high and price is still in the level of 9k usd so invest while we can.
Jambolb2

Activity: 444

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:33:55 PM

The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.
It could be argued that it is always the right time to buy bitcoin, because even those that bought close to the all time high are still going to get profits if they hold their coins, but if they do not have faith in bitcoin and then they sell their coins then they are going to get losses, so before buying bitcoin ask yourself if you're willing to hold no matter what.
Yeah you are right every time is the right time for investment. Two things needed for investment in cryptocurrency. One is courage and other is patience. Courage to bear the lose if the prices falls and patience to hold bitcoin for long time. Holding means silent business which give you profit with the passage of time. Don’t waste your time and go ahead to buy bitcoin.
hitchcoin

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:31:26 PM

Definitely yes, we can say that it's the best time, bitcoin transactions are increasing rapidly and market shows good signs of return
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:11:07 AM

I think that it may not be perfect time to buy more bitcoin but I am sure it is going to be proven that under 10000 dollars is very low for bitcoin. Lightning network will change everything with bitcoin you'll see.
Under $10k is good for investment because there will no more such a huge fall in the price again in the future like $6k and we will never have that chance for investment in bitcoin. So before the price grow more and cross $10k as it already reached to $9600 one should buy bitcoin and hold them for some time to make more money from his investment.
I suggest you to split your investment in different coins so the loss chances will be reduced. Bitcoin is high in price although the trend is towards bitcoin now but it is much better to buy some other coins too, especially ripple and Liza are the fast growing cryptos and most people are putting their money in these two cryptos. The choice is yours but don’t waste time.
lifengpu

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:23:30 AM

investing in bitcoin is a good solution, but I think that you should not invest all the money in bitcoin alone I think you better consider other options for investing
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:07:03 AM

What you think.
It could be argued that it is always the right time to buy bitcoin, because even those that bought close to the all time high are still going to get profits if they hold their coins, but if they do not have faith in bitcoin and then they sell their coins then they are going to get losses, so before buying bitcoin ask yourself if you're willing to hold no matter what.
Yeah you are right every time is the right time for investment. Two things needed for investment in cryptocurrency. One is courage and other is patience. Courage to bear the lose if the prices falls and patience to hold bitcoin for long time. Holding means silent business which give you profit with the passage of time. Don’t waste your time and go ahead to buy bitcoin.

This is correct, you need a lot of courage to invest in something like bitcoin that you cannot even touch with your hands, I think that is one of the reasons of why people are not really investing in bitcoin as they should, because at least with other forms of investment like gold and real estate you can see what you are buying and you can touch it with your hands but that is not true for bitcoin.
hitchcoin

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:00:35 AM

Q1 of year is the best time to invest in crypto, because it's time of very cheap prices to buy any coins of crypto market
icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:11:40 PM

now is a good time to start investing in bitcoin, the price still remains acceptable and I think that soon we are expected to grow
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:52:18 PM

It is always the right time to invest in Bitcoin as its kept on increasing on a daily basis despite the fact that at times there is a decline in the market value of Bitcoin due to technical or fundamental issues affecting Bitcoin and crypto currency at large.

As an investor, we already know how potential Bitcoin is going to be, but people who don't have experience will have a lot of negative thoughts about the Bitcoin market. So it is always good to invest in Bitcoin when it is below $10k.
Yeah I tis the right time for investment because the price is gradually increasing and you will make handsome money from your investment. Don’t be panic about the little up and down in the price. It is normal and nothing to worry about it. The price is below $10000 and you have good chance for investment. You will never get this chance in the future.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:45:10 PM

Every person has their own opinion about it. Some says 'yes'and some says 'no'. But for me, I will not tell you 'yes or no', because you are the only one who can decide whether or not to invest, so you can't blame anyone. Just do some research, it might help you to decide.

We are very patient and we will wait. Yes, I do believe that Bitcoin will gain a lot, but you are right here: much time should pass before it happens.
koleskok

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:55:27 PM

Bitcoin investment is so good if you can timed it well. When bitcoin is down, it's always been the right time to invest because it means you can buy a big amount of bitcoin at a cheaper price.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:59:54 PM

Yeah I tis the right time for investment because the price is gradually increasing and you will make handsome money from your investment. Don’t be panic about the little up and down in the price. It is normal and nothing to worry about it. The price is below $10000 and you have good chance for investment. You will never get this chance in the future.

It is the right time to invest in Bitcoin because the market is stable and one can afford a lot of Bitcoins at low price so this is one advantage in the start and the other advantage comes at the end. Investors are now looking for more investment because they know that the market will turn green soon and the profit is waiting for them so they want to increase their investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: