Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:28:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is really good but not right now !  (Read 819 times)
LadyCoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:19:11 PM

I will not invest bitcoin at the moment, it puzzles me.  2017, bitcoin prices will increase as bitcoin loans are the primary currency. In 2018 I saw a lot of bitcoin imbalances at times when it came to the point where I could not believe Embarrassed
Many of the technical challenges that lie ahead of Bitcoin in 2018
Bitcoin is a growing project and a possible continuation of branching, even if hard or soft branching, will continue to run. There are many technical challenges that need to be addressed by Bitcoin and the crypto field. Bitcoin's future role will essentially depend on how the technology evolves.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:20:23 PM

A year ago bitcoin was a few hundred dollars, now it's almost 10K. So it's a different situation. In February there was a hugh opportunity to buy bitcoin at a relatively low price of 6K. Now with a price of around 8K, it's a good time to buy, because the price will go up very soon. Once regulation issues are over, institutional investors will start buying cryptocurrencies and prices will increase. At the end of the year bitcoin could reach 20K.

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:27:01 PM

I have always thought that the price of a cryptocurrency in dollars is not enough to determine its value. People have focused too much on the use of bitcoin as a speculative instrument, when it is well known that this is not its main function.

In fact, if we compare the fees and transaction times of these days with those observed in December, I believe that now more than ever, bitcoin is an excellent cryptocurrency, capable of perfectly fulfilling its main functions as an alternative to fiat money.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:42:28 PM

I will not invest bitcoin at the moment, it puzzles me.  2017, bitcoin prices will increase as bitcoin loans are the primary currency. In 2018 I saw a lot of bitcoin imbalances at times when it came to the point where I could not believe Embarrassed

If you want to make money from bitcoin then it is the right time to invest if you wait for the price to recover then you need to buy the same bitcoins with high price of this is okay for you then buy later not now.
Just like all of us who have joined the bitcoin after the june 2017 are jealous of the people who were familiar of the bitcoin prior to that time, I can say it with full confidence that soon enough there will be a time when the other people would be jealous of us. The price is going down, or up or it is stable for some time this must not be concerning for us because at the end of the day, all the people who will have bitcoin in their wallets will be the winners.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:54:04 PM

The market price of bitcoin is not stable at moment and there are a lot of expectation and speculation that the price would rise to 30k USD before the end of this year. Bitcoin remain very good and nothing you can do about it. Bitcoin would continue to create job for people and make people wealthy.

kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:15:47 PM

This is the time to test patience. All weak hands will run away and disinvest. But the real investors will again bring the boom and earn huge profits. I think this is the best time to enter the crypto market and you will soon your capital 2x-3x with few months.
al.nechiporuk

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:31:31 PM

This is the decision of everyone, but the fact remains that for techology the blockade is the future, and bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:39:23 PM

Bitcoin is quite a good thing all the time, right now the price has started falling below $8000 which is making people fear whether they need to keep hold or cash it out. Hope and expecting a great news same as one that happened with bitcoin during the past years will lead towards growth.
Shishimanu

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:49:44 PM

I will not invest bitcoin at the moment, it puzzles me.  2017, bitcoin prices will increase as bitcoin loans are the primary currency. In 2018 I saw a lot of bitcoin imbalances at times when it came to the point where I could not believe Embarrassed
You are 100% wrong.What is happening right now with bitcoin price It's pretty much normal.So you should not to panic
coin_maker

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:01:09 PM

As a cryptocurrency, the price of bitcoin can fluctuate sometime like other currencies but this is the best time to invest bitcoin as the price will increase this year. Hope for the best!
jason.romano

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:13:07 PM

The price of bitcoin keeps on fluctuating. For several years the price was quite higher than the recent years. So, if you invest in bicoin now, you have huge opportinity to get profit by selling it when the price will be again higher in the future.
Luckyji

Activity: 166
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:23:43 PM

Yes bitcoin is a really nice but right now it seen as if it is not suitable now but very suitable to invest on bitcoin because now it is very low in price so just try and invest now that the price of the bitcoin is low so that in future when the price is high you can make profit, but for now bitcoin is really in a bad state now but is good .
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:26:51 PM

It seems to me that you are right. Bitcoin is a great technology and the price  will be more than$ 100,000 in the future... But not now. On the market the bloody time and now not clear when it will end...
Georgi99

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:30:01 PM

It is never too late to start doing what you love, namely, to become an investor and a happy owner of bitcoin, which gives you a certain status of a wealthy person with the possibility of good earnings! Bitcoin until only shows not those results, to what he can obtain that kind and soon will come!
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:36:41 PM

Bitcoin is totally good.  You just have to set an expectation that the value is not always up.  There are times that it needs to recover for it to rise up again.  Like what happened recently,  some investors left because of the rumors about hacking thing.  So,  without being said,  bitcoin is currently recovering.  Those people who invest when bitcoin is down, are helping bitcoin a lot to recover, but of course,  they will also benefit as well,  since they are getting the it in a lower price.
Dovie

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:52:12 PM

Quote from: M
.inhxx link=topic=3195508.msg33130413#msg33130413 date=1521981659

If your holding bitcoin when the price in a high value yeah your right this is not good for you because now the price of bitcoin is to low. but if you are a investor now is the time to invest bitcoin to gain big profit in future.
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:59:29 PM

bitcoins is always good , anyone who says they wont invest now has no real idea what a good investment is infact i will go out on a limb and say they were just following the"herd", they have no real understanding of what bitcoins/blockchain is , because anyone who has a good idea of what these two are knows that there is no way you can ever loose on your investment in the medium to long term , it is clear the world governments are moving towards this cryptocurrency and this alone will ensure that its pricing remains attractive over the long term.

Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:40:31 AM

For me bitcoin is good in anytime forget about its price is getting low, you need to focus on how to earn bitcoin. Well, as an investor bitcoin at low price is big opportunity. You need to hodl once bitcoin is in a red situation, it's normal in bitcoin. Bitcoin is Good in anyways, payment, sending, holding, trading and etc. It is a Currency.
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:54:19 AM

indeed bitcoin is good gan. even make us all vying to collect as much bitcoin.
but if we see now the price of bitcoin is still down. but I always believe that bitcoin will reach its highest price again .

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
adi33

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:01:01 AM

indeed bitcoin is good gan. even make us all vying to collect as much bitcoin.
but if we see now the price of bitcoin is still down. but I always believe that bitcoin will reach its highest price again .
Bitcoin is indeed too much of a game so many factors that make the price fall. I'm worried this will make a bitcoin later impact on playing politics or people in power

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████