Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 10:19:22 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is really good but not right now !  (Read 826 times)
Elmughni

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:13:19 AM

I will not invest bitcoin at the moment, it puzzles me.  2017, bitcoin prices will increase as bitcoin loans are the primary currency. In 2018 I saw a lot of bitcoin imbalances at times when it came to the point where I could not believe Embarrassed

I think today good to buy, because its down.
nishikido

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:14:51 AM

Bitcoin price as of today is radically decreasing. Hoping that it will rise up again soon. Sad
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:22:14 AM

I will not invest bitcoin at the moment, it puzzles me.  2017, bitcoin prices will increase as bitcoin loans are the primary currency. In 2018 I saw a lot of bitcoin imbalances at times when it came to the point where I could not believe Embarrassed

We can't blame you for this belief because the market is really in difficult right now not in which it will make all investors and holders to become confuse especially that lot of people are losing their investment of this unstable price value trend in the market but once Bitcoin will rise up and reach the former ATH again and making the market to become healthy again then that will be the time that the people confident and 100% trust will be restore.
Tomcolor

Activity: 665
Merit: 10

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:24:40 AM

It is the good opportunity to Bitcoin investing in your good future life.you would like to invest right now this time.i hope it's your good profit way to earn Bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jancuki

Activity: 789

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:28:14 AM

I think you'd better start investing in bitcoin today, because now the bitcoin price is down. This is a great opportunity, because if you already have bitcoin and then saved until October, it looks like you will get more profit. why should sell in october ?, because usually bitcoin price on that month always good.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:40:18 AM

maybe your fear makes you not believe in investing with bitcoin for now and it's all up to you because you are running it, if I personally survive with confidence and patience to profit

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:47:22 AM

Yes, I also think that it is unusual thing to happen on btc market. BTC is already popular this days but how come the price is falling down non-stop. I think it is better hold now and wait for the price to stabilise a bit.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
Demughni

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:52:07 AM

bitcoin become a good investing today, I like it. I certain it will be stable.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:55:02 AM

Yes, I also think that it is unusual thing to happen on btc market. BTC is already popular this days but how come the price is falling down non-stop. I think it is better hold now and wait for the price to stabilise a bit.

unusual? no it isnt.  it is pretty normal to see that bitcoin is decreasing and that is due to many people sold their bitcoins.  you know that when the demand is lesser than the supply ,

the value of the coin will also decrease or else will become stagnant or stuck in its current price. bitcoin is still popular even if its price is decreasing  and being popular doesnt mean it can always increase.

bitcoin is a highly volatile coin , that is why it can always decrease or increase without prior notice to the public.
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:11:03 AM

For me almost all of the time bitcoin is really good it help me a lot of things in my unexpected ways it makes my life more improve
saeroji92

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:15:07 AM

Investing at a time like this is great because now the market price is low, it will be the best opportunity to earn big profits in the future. We all know how strong Bitcoin is as a currency. This scenario is part of its natural volatility in the market. Of course, given that the dump on the market price is temporary, its market value will eventually increase and the investment will give you an edge in the end.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:18:29 AM

I think it is the best opportunity to invest in bitcoin while the price of it is cheap. As we can see that bitcoin price is continuously decreasing and a lot of people are stressed because they already loss huge profit. But for those people who does not invest yet in bitcoin, it is an opportunity for us to earn. I believe that bitcoin will rise up soon.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:22:27 AM

Investing at a time like this is great because now the market price is low, it will be the best opportunity to earn big profits in the future. We all know how strong Bitcoin is as a currency. This scenario is part of its natural volatility in the market. Of course, given that the dump on the market price is temporary, its market value will eventually increase and the investment will give you an edge in the end.

Depending on how the people approach regarding to this investment, those people who understand and already experience volatility and corrections
before, will be able to understand and see how to take the opportunity, but those who are just new and still don't have knowledge will simply make
some panics and thinks that its not good investing with this chain, timing is for those who know how to take the risk and willing to wait till they
see the rise again.
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:39:30 AM

Probably a right to decision to make to not invest on bitcoins at the moment since the price of bitcoins deviates downward and continuously going down. If I was to invest I prefer to invest when the price slowly to increase at regular pace because there is highly a chance that it may goes up continuously to more than you will expect but this would be purely speculations so it is either to your own decision to make and will start investing on bitcoins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:59:09 AM

For me almost all of the time bitcoin is really good it help me a lot of things in my unexpected ways it makes my life more improve

Bitcoin always remains it goodness. It is not all about the money we can get in an investment but how it helps us totally. It can saves our financial needs because we can get income through joining a signature campaign or bounty project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:19:10 AM

2017 was the year when investors sold there BTC bought earlier at a cheaper price. Those who bought BTC in nov dec last year are struck, as they haven't seen that price again. Best time to buy in any market is when prices are down, never buy in a market that is going up. If you have strong nerves buy BTC or any other crypto now.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:31:22 AM

this is the market, and you must know every risk. if the market is always growing it is not healthy. there must be a correction for the market to be healthy in terms of growth and decline.
we agree at this time the market is too bad in terms of growth, but all of this will end with time siringinya. well you can use it by buying bitcion or altcoin cheaper.
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:36:07 AM

You got that right fam BItcoin is good but just the current situation isn't that good so people are having a problem with Bitcoin currently. Like in the year 2017 people had a good feeling about bitcoin why because bitcoin jumped to 20,000 dollars and it was quite unexpected. The thing is after seeing the high prices people expected even higher expectations and seeing the current dips some people have become quite disappointed.
parassinghal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:44:16 AM

Yes you are right that its price is going too much down and making people confuse. But i think this is the best time to invest in it because if price is not increasing now than it will increase in some more time. But it increase definitely so its best time to invest in it and hold them.

Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:10:48 AM

Me, I don't invest in bitcoin but I am earning because I am joining bounty campaign and signature campaign in which I am.being paid..this is the advantage or opportunity that bitcoin gives us. If you can't invest at bitcoin right now because it is risky. you can try to join bounty campaign in which you can earn bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: