Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:31:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] The Tip Token (TTT) - Revolutionizing the way you tip!  (Read 2000 times)
NicolasNups

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:33:48 PM

Seems like a nice idea, one that can change the tipping industry(maybe this is the start of such an industry).

There is a lot of potential in the tipping industry ! Many people can be rewarded for their creations.
Check out this practical use case:
https://medium.com/@pr_43965/ttt-a-practical-usecase-5732996a4e39
hebajamal

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:48:52 AM

eplacing the traditional 40 characters public key which will be utilized to identify an individual’s wallet, with personalized short address names attached to each wallet." not something that Bitshares already has.
NicolasNups

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:25:12 AM

Bitshares only allows people to register an account name (on their exchange). You have to pay for it and you can't use it outside of their exchange nor their blockchain.
TTT Custom Name Service (deployed on the Eth blockchain) will let literally everyone owning an ERC-20 wallet link it to the custom name of his choice.
Then this custom name will be usable from and to every ERC-20 wallet.

Moreover, the tipping aspect being a major part of our project, we will spend a consequent part of our budget creating new partnerships with content creators and expanding online and offline; which differentiates us from other tokens.
aksakov18

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:16:12 AM

giving compensation to users is a very humanist concept
but will the user be getting great compensation, because Tip is a sure rewards will not be big
will the rewards be adjusted to the workings of users
onemillionusd99

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:57:58 AM

I understand the invitation part, but how did i got here without my consent?
NicolasNups

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:09:10 AM

giving compensation to users is a very humanist concept
but will the user be getting great compensation, because Tip is a sure rewards will not be big
will the rewards be adjusted to the workings of users

Hello Aksakov.
Every case will be different and the discounts and advantages given by the services companies and content creators are specific to them.
However, the bigger advantages they give, the more tippers they will attract.
Moreover, TTT's project also intend to reward tippers every month to motivate people using TTT tokens.

We are also preparing a surprise product that will be released before the ITO ends : a game based around the SAN.

More info to be disclosed soon !
NicolasNups

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:46:14 PM

UPDATE :

We are pleased to announce that the private sale is now open and we have already received several investments.
Join the private sale and profit from numerous discounts and advantages.

More information HERE
Ikhazu (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:30:38 AM

The post has been updated to include the latest developments.

Indeed, TTT's first game, Crypto Riddles, is under construction and youo can now access the introduction page directly at cryptoriddles.com.

Moreover, the beta platform is being tested as we speak; the SAN marketplace being available by the end of the week.
It is already possible to create a SAN and generate random images associated to it, send and receive TTT tokens from and to SANs and link your wallet to the SAN created.

We have just partnered with a blockchain related project called TeraWATT in order to simplify their customers' wallet names.

More information on daily basis in our telegram group.

Join our private sale to benefit from numerous advantages and discounts ! Only a few days left.

| NEXT.exchange | Community Moderator |
| Website | Telegram | Discord | Reddit | Twitter LinkedIn | Medium |
CandiceBaleur

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:37:04 AM

Good afternoon, my name is Candice and I am Austrian.
I saw your advertisement on Facebook and it linked me here.
I just created a account to ask a few questions. I realize there are a lot of cryptocurrency projects.

I am new to the blockchain universe so some questions are maybe stupid.

So I start:
1] I am not sure I understand how “smart contract” help the tipping rewards
2] so if I understand it good, you want to let people pick a name they choose instead of the numbers and letters of the portfolio? So it replaces it?
3] I am a free lancer and graphic designer. I design also wallpapers and I share pictures for free. How can I profit from the token?
4] I see you generate images with the custom name. What is it for?

Sorry for all the questions and good evening.
justover06

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:58:28 AM

Hello Candice.

First of all, we would like to thank you for your interest in the project. We are glad that we could reach out to you through our facebook campaign.

No worries, there are no stupid questions, only interesting ones !
I will try to explain it simply.

1. Smart contracts are used on ERC20 blockchain as a way to create contracts between 2 parties with the need of an intermediary.
Here, we will use the smart contract technology existing in ethereum's blockchain to create a contract between the tipper and the person being tipped.
For example, you tip a uber driver with 5 TTT and in exchange you receive a 2% discount on your next ride. It's automatic and instantaneous.

2. Yes and no. Today, you can send and receive tokens on your ERC20 wallet by using your public key (40 alphanumerical characters). And TTT & the SAN allow you to create a custom name (your name, an email address, a phone number or any other custom name you like) and link it to this public key. However, it does not replace it, it goes as a complement. If people send you tokens to your public key, it will still work.

3. You are exactly the kind of person that will directly benefit from using TTT.
Currently, if I understood correctly, you are providing content that you like and produce for free.
Tomorrow, with TTT, you can simply put your SAN next to the content you share and offer a way for people to easily tip you.
You can even reward your tippers with custom private messages and extra private wallpapers for example.

4. The SAN image, Sanage, is here as an extra way to remember your SAN. Some content creators and services providers prefer images than words (youtubers for example).
Thus, they can simply share their Sanage instead of their SAN (or with it) and people can tip them instantly.
Moreover, a SAN with a beautiful and rare Sanage will increase its price on the marketplace.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask them here or in our telegram group.
CandiceBaleur

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:48:26 PM

Hello Candice.

First of all, we would like to thank you for your interest in the project. We are glad that we could reach out to you through our facebook campaign.

1. Smart contracts are used on ERC20 blockchain as a way to create contracts between 2 parties with the need of an intermediary.
Here, we will use the smart contract technology existing in ethereum's blockchain to create a contract between the tipper and the person being tipped.
For example, you tip a uber driver with 5 TTT and in exchange you receive a 2% discount on your next ride. It's automatic and instantaneous.

2. Yes and no. Today, you can send and receive tokens on your ERC20 wallet by using your public key (40 alphanumerical characters). And TTT & the SAN allow you to create a custom name (your name, an email address, a phone number or any other custom name you like) and link it to this public key. However, it does not replace it, it goes as a complement. If people send you tokens to your public key, it will still work.

3. You are exactly the kind of person that will directly benefit from using TTT.
Currently, if I understood correctly, you are providing content that you like and produce for free.
Tomorrow, with TTT, you can simply put your SAN next to the content you share and offer a way for people to easily tip you.
You can even reward your tippers with custom private messages and extra private wallpapers for example.

4. The SAN image, Sanage, is here as an extra way to remember your SAN. Some content creators and services providers prefer images than words (youtubers for example).
Thus, they can simply share their Sanage instead of their SAN (or with it) and people can tip them instantly.
Moreover, a SAN with a beautiful and rare Sanage will increase its price on the marketplace.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask them here or in our telegram group.

Hello and thank you for your answer.

I understood almost everything!

I like the fact that I can receive tips easily for the content I currently share for free. I am sure a lot of my followers will pay me some tips for all the free work and tips i give them Smiley
How do I setup it to start receive TTT tips tomorrow?
How do I create a SAN and the image? Can I book my personal brand address name now?

Thank you for the answer and good evening
NicolasNups

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:23:14 PM

Hello Candice.

I like the fact that I can receive tips easily for the content I currently share for free. I am sure a lot of my followers will pay me some tips for all the free work and tips i give them Smiley
How do I create a SAN and the image? Can I book my personal brand address name now?

Hello Candice.

There are several ways to start being tipped with TTT.
At first, you can simply share your TTT SAN on your website for example. It will directly link to our platform’s page where people can tip you in just 1 click. As soon as the website widget is ready, they won’t even need to go through the platform.
You can also share your Sanage the same way. Thanks to our recognition system in the app, people can simply take a picture of your sanage and they will be able to instantly tip you with TTT.
You can already pre book your SAN by registering to the whitelist (available on our website) and as soon as we push the platform to the main net, which will happen when the ITO is over, you will receive your SAN directly on your address.

I invite you to join our official TTT telegram group if you want more information about the project and ITO or I will gladly answer your further questions here.
Cryptohello1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:46:39 AM

Hello Candice.

Hello Candice.

There are several ways to start being tipped with TTT.
At first, you can simply share your TTT SAN on your website for example. It will directly link to our platform’s page where people can tip you in just 1 click. As soon as the website widget is ready, they won’t even need to go through the platform.
You can also share your Sanage the same way. Thanks to our recognition system in the app, people can simply take a picture of your sanage and they will be able to instantly tip you with TTT.
You can already pre book your SAN by registering to the whitelist (available on our website) and as soon as we push the platform to the main net, which will happen when the ITO is over, you will receive your SAN directly on your address.

I invite you to join our official TTT telegram group if you want more information about the project and ITO or I will gladly answer your further questions here.

Good idea. Now a mvp is needed.
When a release ?
NicolasNups

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:32:01 AM

Hello Crypto Hello.

We currently have a functioning beta platform where you can create a SAN linked to your wallet, generate the Sanage (the SAN image) and tip people on their SAN.
The marketplace to buy and sell SAN is currently being developed and so is the Proof of Action.
Cryptohello1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:39:59 AM

Hello Crypto Hello.

We currently have a functioning beta platform where you can create a SAN linked to your wallet, generate the Sanage (the SAN image) and tip people on their SAN.
The marketplace to buy and sell SAN is currently being developed and so is the Proof of Action.

All this working?
You can have a SAN on your wallet and if people send you tokens to your SAN it works?
Can i see?
NicolasNups

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:17:57 AM

Hello Crypto Hello.

All this working?
You can have a SAN on your wallet and if people send you tokens to your SAN it works?
Can i see?

It is indeed working fine.
You can simply create a SAN of your choice; you then own the SAN (which is an ERC721 token) on your wallet and thus the SAN is directly associated to your wallet address.

People can send you tokens directly to your SAN or to your hexadecimal address.

The beta platform is currently being tested by private investors.
We will soon open it to a few more people.

If you wish to participate, send us a mail at :
pr@thetiptoken.io

Thank you for your interest.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:05:02 PM

Hello Crypto Hello.

All this working?
Can i see?

It is indeed working fine.
You can simply create a SAN of your choice; you then own the SAN (which is an ERC721 token) on your wallet and thus the SAN is directly associated to your wallet address.

People can send you tokens directly to your SAN or to your hexadecimal address.

The beta platform is currently being tested by private investors.
We will soon open it to a few more people.

If you wish to participate, send us a mail at :
pr@thetiptoken.io

Thank you for your interest.

I would like to know more about this erc721 tokens and is there any conflict when receiving this token? I am curious and I will follow this project now.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:09:13 PM

The set of other services would be really convenient to pay uber and if it occurred quickly, for example through qr-code or the WiFi card.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:10:58 PM

The set of other services would be really convenient to pay uber and if it occurred quickly, for example through qr-code or the WiFi card.

Well, I am more curious now how this project will attract many investors if their features are very basic or maybe they have a feature that can make them different to others. I want to see what is this and how it will work.

Halono

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:12:55 PM

this is a good project because the ICO that list here will automatically be added to their exchange
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: