Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:44:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] The Tip Token (TTT) - Revolutionizing the way you tip!  (Read 2000 times)
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:54:02 PM

How this project differ from Twitch and Patreon? These two platforms are also having tip functionality. I hope admin will reply to this question.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:07:30 PM

Wow great! It is an another interesting project here in the crypto community. I am glad to find this kind of project here as its concept for the crypto community os kinda interesting. I will keep watching this project and so, try to gain more knowledge about it and understand what its real goal for the better changes here in our crypto world.
You are right mate. This is an original innovation project that the team made which is great that there will be no competition. Tip Token will be serve as a big opportunity to other people to be tipped more.

Tipping is almost as old as the service industry has existed and tipping isn't some massive innovation and tips can be paid in any currency anyway

You have a point, but this project features implementation maybe base on how the platform will really work. Or how the tip will give or distributed. All in all let's see how this will work once the platform already running.

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:19:27 PM

I do not think that the team can have great difficulties in the way of implementing the project, to realize it quite realistically and this will happen

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:38:25 PM

I have confidence in the team. I believe that the guys are really interested in their project and will put in the effort to implement it
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:24:14 PM

Very interesting project, I'm pretty sure this project would be definitely big hit in the future. Good luck team to come with this concept. Is your bounty program still available?

To be able to achieve success, the team really needs be more active and prove to all that investing in this project will give good profits for them. Let's see how long this project can go and hopefully achieve success soon.
Yes, I agree with you, the team needs to be more active as well as they needs to provide each and every necessary updates which is related to the project. Otherwise the project has very high potential to become hugely successful. Sooner or later they will succeed.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:52:17 PM

Very interesting project, I'm pretty sure this project would be definitely big hit in the future. Good luck team to come with this concept. Is your bounty program still available?

To be able to achieve success, the team really needs be more active and prove to all that investing in this project will give good profits for them. Let's see how long this project can go and hopefully achieve success soon.
They need a better advertising that will help to reach all the communities and various groups that will bring more traffic and we can even experience the potential customers.
zevl194

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:30:44 PM

The most necessary things for success of any project it is advertizing and investors, will be without second nothing and no promotion will help.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:21:06 PM

I have confidence in the team. I believe that the guys are really interested in their project and will put in the effort to implement it
Well, we cannot sure with this because the team are just new and they need to do more things first before they can gained positive feedbacks and thoughts of the people. And I guess, they need to focus in promoting this project in the forum or in social medias so that everyone will aware and possibly have knowledge to join in the crypto riddle games.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:31:14 PM

Wow great! It is an another interesting project here in the crypto community. I am glad to find this kind of project here as its concept for the crypto community os kinda interesting. I will keep watching this project and so, try to gain more knowledge about it and understand what its real goal for the better changes here in our crypto world.
You are right mate. This is an original innovation project that the team made which is great that there will be no competition. Tip Token will be serve as a big opportunity to other people to be tipped more.

Tipping is almost as old as the service industry has existed and tipping isn't some massive innovation and tips can be paid in any currency anyway
By that, the team introduces this as they have a better and unique idea that will change how people do tipping, it might be very simple, but let's see if how they can revolutionize the way people tip in the future.
Prk_7

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:36:23 PM

Yeah, the team being active will help the potential investors and users to solve their questions about the platform and it will help them form a clear opinion about the project!
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:58:56 PM

Yeah, the team being active will help the potential investors and users to solve their questions about the platform and it will help them form a clear opinion about the project!

Active communication will build trust for all the investors when they get their questions get answered immediately without delays this will be the expectations of many investors where they seek they need to be valued and treated with priority.
Dejech19

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:28:16 PM

Active communication will build trust for all the investors when they get their questions get answered immediately without delays this will be the expectations of many investors where they seek they need to be valued and treated with priority.

True,  answering the querries about the project makes investors and participants believed and trust more.So hope so you will continue doing it to have peer to peer understanding,  I believed doing it helps a lot to reach success.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:47:19 PM

is all about how well they maintain their marketing campaign so maybe once that department is handled their concept is really good enough to propel them

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:53:05 PM

Well, we cannot sure with this because the team are just new and they need to do more things first before they can gained positive feedbacks and thoughts of the people. And I guess, they need to focus in promoting this project in the forum or in social medias so that everyone will aware and possibly have knowledge to join in the crypto riddle games.
Setting a foundation using some architects and experts will be easy but advertising plays a major role to reap the business into a successful way, we have to focus on reaching more people as much as possible by using all the possibilities.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:30:30 PM

why do you want to build a marketplace for selling and buying SAN?  This means that you do not want to get listed in exchanges? If I want to tip someone I can also use 1000 other currencies  that some of them are really very cheap and quick. Why should I choose SAN?
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:44:45 PM

is all about how well they maintain their marketing campaign so maybe once that department is handled their concept is really good enough to propel them
They cannot go with their own plans they have been assigned with proper agenda which needs to be followed accordingly else it may lead to an impact for the entire The Tip Tip token operations.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:50:56 PM

From my understanding, TTT will allow creators to link their ERC20 wallet with custom names like nickname or email to receive tip from their fans easily. But question is, they can receive all tokens or just TTT token?

Morning Negancoin

They can receive and send any ERC20 tokens. This is why we will get a large adoption : every single ERC20 project can directly benefit in simplicity by using TTT's SAN.

Today, if you want to create a custom address, you have to use the ENS (Ethereum Name Service) and it only allows you to create a custom address : customaddress.eth
Moreover, I don't know if you have ever tried using it but it's really complicated to buy a custom name : you have to bid on an auction, decide when to reveal your auction bid (or decide not to) and then link that custom address to your wallet, which is simply impossible without following a complicated tutorial.

Our goal is to replace the ENS with a simple, fast, intuitive and cheaper product : the CNS (Custom Name Service), based on the SAN technology.

Thanks for reply,
Yes, I already know the ENS and I tried to use in the past, but I gave up after I found out that I have to bid on an auction in order to get my custom domain name.
It would be nice service, if you can provide alternative solution, it can be use by anyone and not only creators that receive tips.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:56:47 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 12:11:15 AM by cryptoworld9x

Yes, i agree with you. We really want kindly and responsive support or representation of  Tip token at here and of course, at their social networks, too.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:25:01 AM

why do you want to build a marketplace for selling and buying SAN?  This means that you do not want to get listed in exchanges? If I want to tip someone I can also use 1000 other currencies  that some of them are really very cheap and quick. Why should I choose SAN?

What the heck is SAN supposed to be? Isnt the name of the coin TTT but  I do agree that "f I want to tip someone I can also use 1000 other currencies"
IpPrograff

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:50:31 AM

The project has some flaws, which should be eliminated in order to get a flow of interest in its project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: