Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:32:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] The Tip Token (TTT) - Revolutionizing the way you tip!  (Read 1987 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:45:36 PM

This is seems to be new to me because I not so familiar with this kind of platform and also as I visited the bounty thread I didn't find any signature campaign. May I know why you don't have this kind of campaign?

Hey, thanks for bringing this up. We're looking into setting this up, so stay tuned for the next few days.

We are looking for the bounty programs admin and thanks for the quick responsed as this will surely be liked by all people here on this thread. Hopefully, there will be good rewards awaits for the participants who will joined in the campaigns especially in signature campaign and social media campaign.

Great, this project may gain trust to the entire crypto currency community as they are active answering on different concern and queries about this Tip Token project. I see a great potential on their different platforms as well as advocacy that may creat a good contributions to the world of crypto currency community.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:01:17 AM

Will I have an airdrop? I would be happy to participate - not only increased interest in the project, but probably would have received a profit
At least we can using it for tip someone who we want. I don't see any airdrop at here? Or i have any mistake?
When i click at ANN thread for Tip TOken airdrop, i see they said that it is closed. We are so unlucky for passed it.

Always too late  Embarrassed Embarrassed

Airdrops these days limit the number of people that can join the airdrop otherwise the number of people that join it becomes retardedly high lol

Well, most of the airdrops now really have a high numbers of people that can participate like in telegram airdrops that is so in-demand now. Unlike before that only limits from 250 persons upto 3000 max. Now it reaches up to 20,000 participants that can join, but with a so small tokens allocated per person.
of course such conditions will contribute to the development of the project and increase the number of followers. And even if the number of tokens allocated to a person is relatively small, it will still be in demand among users.

It is not anymore woth to take part in those kind of airdrops where they have crazy amount of people contributing. I prefer airdrops with max. 5000 contributers because the outcome is more
I love airdrops but most of them now are scam and useless. Ico should also have a regulation regarding fake airdrops to save time.
You are definitely right and true with that point buddy. I am one of those people that keep on looking and participating on the different airdops that sometimes I lost my interest because of the fake airdrops roaming here in the crypto currency community. Hopefull this will have a solution and someone from here will recommend his come up solution.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:27:21 AM

If you carefully read the first page of the project, you could notice a very profitable referral system, TTT is a community token, it's fair that we include and encourage people who contribute to its well-being.
For every person you call, you earn 100 TTT per ETH, which your referrals spend on the initial offer of the token.
If someone directs you, you also receive an additional 20 TTT for the ETH that you invest.
For real? Does it have a call and direct message feature? Oh man, it is really interesting! I will be waiting until the platform has been launched!
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:30:29 AM

This is seems to be new to me because I not so familiar with this kind of platform and also as I visited the bounty thread I didn't find any signature campaign. May I know why you don't have this kind of campaign?

Hey, thanks for bringing this up. We're looking into setting this up, so stay tuned for the next few days.
Thank you so much admin for the effort to cater and ensure that the inquiries and questions are being answered. Its really amazing to have active and attentive admin members. Hope you will continue to guide us tell the project reach the success.  
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:56:19 AM

Will I have an airdrop? I would be happy to participate - not only increased interest in the project, but probably would have received a profit
At least we can using it for tip someone who we want. I don't see any airdrop at here? Or i have any mistake?
When i click at ANN thread for Tip TOken airdrop, i see they said that it is closed. We are so unlucky for passed it.

Airdrops these days limit the number of people that can join the airdrop otherwise the number of people that join it becomes retardedly high lol

Well, most of the airdrops now really have a high numbers of people that can participate like in telegram airdrops that is so in-demand now. Unlike before that only limits from 250 persons upto 3000 max. Now it reaches up to 20,000 participants that can join, but with a so small tokens allocated per person.
of course such conditions will contribute to the development of the project and increase the number of followers. And even if the number of tokens allocated to a person is relatively small, it will still be in demand among users.

It is not anymore woth to take part in those kind of airdrops where they have crazy amount of people contributing. I prefer airdrops with max. 5000 contributers because the outcome is more
I love airdrops but most of them now are scam and useless. Ico should also have a regulation regarding fake airdrops to save time.
You are definitely right and true with that point buddy. I am one of those people that keep on looking and participating on the different airdops that sometimes I lost my interest because of the fake airdrops roaming here in the crypto currency community. Hopefull this will have a solution and someone from here will recommend his come up solution.

Well I guess the bet for you then would be to follow the telegram airdrop groups who'll cross check the Airdrop for you and no fakes are involved
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:16:47 AM

We are looking for the bounty programs admin and thanks for the quick responsed as this will surely be liked by all people here on this thread. Hopefully, there will be good rewards awaits for the participants who will joined in the campaigns especially in signature campaign and social media campaign.

Yes admin, bounty campaign would be a big help introducing your project to the community. By that social advertisement campaign, it is expected that more persons will join especially if the offer or reward is good. Therefore more persons also spread the information about your project.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:46:49 AM

If you are launching a bounty campaign in the signature, Just hire professionals and well know campaign manager to manage the sig campaign, To be able to gain trust on the forum and also for the reputation of TIP token.

I totally agree with you, hiring professionals to handle the campaign is the best option the team can choose because they will be sure that the campaign won't be put into waste.
Would that be wasting some time? Instead it's much better thst the team would handle it, since they are the one who owns the project.
I think not since the team will find a professional to handle the campaign which is more convenient and easy to the team to focus on their platform. It will give time to the team and less hassle.
NicolasNups

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:17:17 AM

I see the contribution amount that's huge 5 BTC or 10 ETH.so those who are contributing what benefit they will get.& everyday price vary for both BTC & ETH so can contribution will vary also

Hello Farhan,

This contribution was only for the private sale.
In the pre sale, which is currently live, there is no minimum investment.
NicolasNups

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:21:48 AM

On me it is better to distribute coins if it is free, then to very limited number of people that it was financially favorable to recipients, than to distribute to all persons interested $1, it will kill interest in the project at once.
I think if we even hold the tokens after distribution we can gain more profits as the chance for profitability is high and they are even constantly aiming on various upgrades.

Good morning LoverlyRomeos,

I would like to add that we intend to burn all the unsold tokens a few weeks after the ITO is over.
mimota152

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:45:44 AM

The tip token is a fully decentralized token built on the Ethereal blockchain. I really interesting project, good luck.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:26:34 AM

A good idea and a good name for the token, I think it will be in demand in five years, when everyone will use crypto.
sangqung

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:32:31 AM

This project has pretty good ideas and practicality. I hope that many people are interested in your project! Have a nice day for the project
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:47:58 AM

If you are launching a bounty campaign in the signature, Just hire professionals and well know campaign manager to manage the sig campaign, To be able to gain trust on the forum and also for the reputation of TIP token.

I totally agree with you, hiring professionals to handle the campaign is the best option the team can choose because they will be sure that the campaign won't be put into waste.
It is often difficult to find really qualitative experts in the project because as a rule, they work for themselves and are very closed, practically don't go outside, such notorious loner freelancers.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:31:20 AM

This project has pretty good ideas and practicality. I hope that many people are interested in your project! Have a nice day for the project
Tip token truly has a lot of important usage that might ressolve so issues in the future so lets patiently observe for this project to infold.
mr.Belyavski

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:50:03 AM

Good day! What is a minimum and maximum contribution to participate in the sale?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:01:34 AM

Tip token truly has a lot of important usage that might ressolve so issues in the future so lets patiently observe for this project to infold.

I am really curious what will be the issues it will resolve in the future. Anyway whatever it is, the most important thing now is for this project to become successful.

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:45:02 AM

It is often difficult to find really qualitative experts in the project because as a rule, they work for themselves and are very closed, practically don't go outside, such notorious loner freelancers.
TTT taking all the possibilities by figuring out the right experts who have good potential to handle things and bring resolutions on time without delays as they are a huge community it is easy to handle for TTT.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:59:11 AM

Yes, absolutely hiring professionals for handling the campaign will definitely give the best results towards the project's success. And am sure professional will definitely handle this campaign in a good manner and also gives their contribution to making the bounty campaign successful.

Laptop1996

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:05:53 PM

When will I receive a token
If you won the lottery, you will receive them by tomorrow
If you joined the first airdrop, you will get them after the ITO ends

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:35:19 PM

I observe the positive dynamics of the project. The popularity of naichnaet to increase, may not be fast, but it gradually goes to its goal

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: