Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:52:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Money = Cashless Society  (Read 4245 times)
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:29:25 AM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Bitcoin is a part of digital money. How is digital money is your country ??

Its now become more popular using digital money in many country. Its because the advance of technology. In my country, not many people using digital money, and digital money not in many merchant but I am believe in the future, its will be standart for payment

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:27:35 AM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Its now become more popular using digital money in many country. Its because the advance of technology. In my country, not many people using digital money, and digital money not in many merchant but I am believe in the future, its will be standart for payment
Glad to hear this kind of situation in other country a cashless society. Here in my country digital currency is started to be well known. But, not in the sense to be adopted by all to use as payment in the store. Our Government has no plans to adopt this digital currency because people still prefer the onhand or paper money. As this paper money is still very vital in the economy and to all citizens.
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:12:51 AM

it is slowly becoming acceptable in our country. With the current trends in digital money. More and more commercial establishments are now adapting these kind of digital technology, big corporations like big malls here accepts cashless transactions via an app that releases digital money.

Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:35:31 AM

Glad to hear this kind of situation in other country a cashless society. Here in my country digital currency is started to be well known. But, not in the sense to be adopted by all to use as payment in the store. Our Government has no plans to adopt this digital currency because people still prefer the onhand or paper money. As this paper money is still very vital in the economy and to all citizens.
Just like in your country,  bitcoin is becoming more popular in mine.  People are getting interested because of the huge income that we can get from it.  People Like to adapt the change but not the government, they think that it is harmful to the economy. Banks are getring worried that they will be of no use if digital currencies continue to dominate.  Fiats are still widely used in paying for daily expenses and because people are used to that, it will be hard to implement bitcoin payment in exchange for that.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:52:21 AM

Digital money is really established it foots on the economic of my country and many financial activities has gone to online. Bitcoin has the best potential to represent cashless society because it is peer to peer and was decentralized. We should have to move our financial transactions to online in other to benefits from technological development.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:02:30 AM

Digital money is really established it foots on the economic of my country and many financial activities has gone to online. Bitcoin has the best potential to represent cashless society because it is peer to peer and was decentralized. We should have to move our financial transactions to online in other to benefits from technological development.

Digital transactions are very common nowadays due to the innovations in technology. Bitcoin for example is now very famous worldwide in fact many are getting crazy over it here in our country. Its financial benefits are impressively huge that many opt to drop their regular job.However, inspite of these benefits it is still too hard to implement a cashless society since our economy depends on physical money and other cash equivalents.
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:06:34 AM

Efficiency and faster transaction wise, these kind of payment method would be the best choice. But this can't be adopted by all establishment yet especially on third world country just like mine since there are still stores that only accepts cash/money when paying on their goods which is possibly the small franchises. Probably in the coming future if advancement also affects the smaller establishment then this would be a really great option when paying.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:21:55 AM

although the existence of digital money today is a necessity for transactions or other activities but that will not completely eliminate fiat money in general. because I think there are many things to do in cash means that not everyone understands a transaction activity that is only done with digital money, especially in countries that do not have high economic expectations. I think people in poor countries may not accept the existence of digital money as a means of payment because of the lack of knowledge about digital money. I think to eliminate the culture by using cash this of course requires a process that is not easy.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:34:47 AM

In my country, cashless is rare because many people more comfort to hold paper money. Its need time to take cashless on transaction because many people doesnt understand on technology

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
willnotwas

Activity: 286

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:54:02 AM

Already at present it can be stated that world society is already moving to the realization of the vision of a global cashless system. In the long term, we most likely would see how it goes.
It's been a long time since I switched to credit card payments in my daily life that's why I would welcome this idea's developing.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:21:31 AM

The first and foremost advantage of cashless society is that an individual does not need to carry cash with him or her everywhere which in turn reduces the chances of theft from wallet, reduces inconvenience due to carrying cash, give freedom from problem of change when transaction is of odd amount, no risk of receiving counterfeit currency and so on.
My country try to adapt cashless payments in every toll gateways and public transportations.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:50:34 AM

Not that famous,we do have debit cards but not digitak money.Although there were some merchants here but being a cashless society is  far to happen.Our country were on the process of accepting bitcoin in the society and governments have studied the existence of bitcoin in our country.As far as im concern i hope that the government will have a rules that is equal for its users,theres no abusive of powers and use it in their personal issues.Being a cashless society has more advantages,like being safe in doing transactions because we doesn't need to brings cash with us.We don't have to be in line just by paying bills because we can already make it online,sending money is never that hassle.Hope we can enjoy this benefits soon.

dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:57:55 AM

I think Sweden is much more ahead in getting there than China: https://sweden.se/business/cashless-society/. If I remember correctly they even have a live project - in one of their towns they decided to seize all cash activity and accept only cards and digital money...

In our country, we are still far from that and I don't see us getting anywhere near soon. Unfortunately, our Government is still far from reforming the justice, education and health-care system which is something that should by far be the priority.

Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:08:28 AM

Cashless Society is what I'll strongly advocate for because of where I'm from corruption has eaten deep into the fabric of our society so by cashless policy money laundering will be curbed
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:19:51 AM

In my country, digital money exists but it seems like that it needs to be develop more enough. But one day, it will.
sapu jagat

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:21:39 AM

digital money thus making more and more people have money because money is digital really help the economy much less for the future. This is a great thing for those who see the potential of this now and for the future.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:29:27 AM

If the digital currency is accepted through out the world, very soon we expect the cashless society.All the people in this world like the cashless society. They want any changes in the society. But it is on the hand of the individual .If the investors in bitcoin is increased, Digital money change the cashless society.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
uozer

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

PRiVCY

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:29:58 AM

We all know Bitcoin to be future store of value which is just like every other money operatives as you rightly mentioned like pay pals and the rest serving as cashless society on line for purchase of goods and services. It is essentially worthy of note that not all countries are so relevant in terms of cashless society for the fact that aside from Government and few other literates, most indigent are naive. This reason lead to where Bitcoin itself is strongly not well acknowledged or supported, opening us to the view that Bitcoin is less operated as part of cashless society medium in my country.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:46:58 PM

If the digital currency is accepted through out the world, very soon we expect the cashless society.All the people in this world like the cashless society. They want any changes in the society. But it is on the hand of the individual .If the investors in bitcoin is increased, Digital money change the cashless society.

Bank-wire transfers is the oldest form of digital money. Those $10,000 to $500,000,000 business deals are done by bank-wires.

One fee of $20 or $30 for each transfers. So how is bitcoin fees the cheapest ??
YzzyGo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:52:37 PM

I really hope digital cash can be implemented on countries so that all money is accounted for instead of using physical money wherein you don't know if some are destroyed which can cause problems in a country. However, downside with this kind of currency is that you'll have to be online to verify account. Maybe we should upgrade data towers and propagate mobile data first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: