Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:44:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Money = Cashless Society  (Read 4250 times)
krhnrhn

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:53:13 PM

I am already do not use cash in my daily life, at least I am using minimum cash due to credit card.
justicesquadron

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:23:25 PM

That is true since we know that digital money/currency is in binary form, so we don't need the tangible ones to pay our everyday needs. But since bitcoin and alternate cryptos have the same weakness during offline, it's really hindering its purpose to have a cashless society that will be working good.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:45:29 PM

I once wanted to pay with paper money in a barber shop, and they just couldn't provide me the change because almost no customer uses cash to pay, and thus they had not much in their cash desk.

You just told everybody here about the best advantage of digital money or cashless society, that is "no headache of change"

They think so but in the case of others it is an advantages for them because they can see a cashless society. We all know to have a money is the easy way to go to transactions. But to have a digital money is the easiest way than the other. Not a headache but can totally change a life style of a human being. We must be thankful that their is bitcoin that helps us to be stable in life.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:58:27 PM

If we join bitcoin and othet cryptocurrency in the gigital world , then we can feel that in bitcoin your money is put in the digital way because you can feel ,your money and at the same time when you make payments and transactions to establishments you do not have to bring cash within your pocket, and this would turn out to be a cashless society.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:45:41 PM

Digital money is an easy and seamless way to do transactions. Wonder how far the governments will regulate it  Grin
That digital money is best choice for now to pay for goods online, bitcoin is appearing as best source of income at the same time way of payment, a lot of countries has announced bitcoin as legal currency and I want to see our society as cashless society because digital currency is the best source of payment for everything that today we pay with cash. It’s safer, easier, and reliable way to pay for goods we need in life.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:51:39 PM

Digital money evolved to make the transactions easier with a perfect database that can be retrieved whenever required, with an universal accessibility. This makes the system more efficient than the traditional system, but the risk associated with it is much high. When years pass people start to accept as they got adopted to card usage from the currency usage.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Kikir leutik

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:49:58 AM

online shopping is already running in different countries, there is the possibility of all digital payments,
sometimes paper money will be replaced with digital money.
victoryana

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:56:30 AM

f the society does not use cash it will be difficult for the elderly or the backward farmers because they will not know how to use the card, digital currency can use cash by converting ey. Paper will have many ways of converting digital money into paper money for cash
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:32:57 AM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Bitcoin is a part of digital money. How is digital money is your country ??

Cash less is good so that our money are safe from bad people but of course we still need physical cash if in case the systems are down and stores that don't have the machine for credit or debit card and I think to applies to retailers.

Moreover, Bitcoin can be used in our country to pay monthly bills thru online such as water, electricty, insurance, telephone and many more that has no hassle and worry free. Most specially, Bitcoin is good to use for trading in digital currency so that we can earn income for as long as the price is inreasing.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:06:43 AM

online shopping is already running in different countries, there is the possibility of all digital payments,

Well its happening already for several years starting from digital money like in the case if credit cards and the like.With the discovery of blockchain technology ,transaction becomes decetralized  and transaparent. Cryptocurrency helps a lot the in virtual currency to a new level.

Open for Campaigns
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:16:25 AM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

China is aware in bitcoin rather than other country. Well,the government is favor in using digital money, I think its because of the innovation in the technology they allowed their citizen to give it a try the crypto.
China has a big and strong economy and they plan for the future. That’s why they make big decisions about bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. They are using cards for purchasing and paying their bills. Almost all countries are doing the same. Our money is taken by the banks and now many people do not have cash money in his pocket. He uses his credit and debit cards.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:32:47 PM

Well its happening already for several years starting from digital money like in the case if credit cards and the like.With the discovery of blockchain technology ,transaction becomes decetralized  and transaparent. Cryptocurrency helps a lot the in virtual currency to a new level.

Yeah that's right we're slowly getting there now. The companies and establishements that accept bitcoin, ether and other crypto coins are growing along with person to person transactions so we may be seeing a glimpse of how the future would be

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:35:21 PM

Equally stated, digital money = cashless society. As we are now in the present, digital world invades us, drastically. No cash? no worries. We pay bills, have our remittance, earn money in a digital way. This is how digits turn the world upside down.

Cashless society is possible only when everybody in the country has a bank account.
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:40:52 PM

Our society is becoming cashless society because many people are continuing to adapt virtual currencies. I am sure that bitcoin will have a great role to change our current economic system.

Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:47:37 PM

In my country the digital money are almost in-existent, they are not so popular, there are a lot of people who simply likes to count their money with their fingers. a cashless society is a clean society with cheap money and with low risk to get mugged.
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:50:28 PM

Here in our country, bitcoin is currently the most used digital currency but some other digital currency is being raised like Gcash which is under a certain mobile network in the country. I see it is a threat to bitcoin knowing that Gcash is legal within the country while bitcoin is not yet. We should still believe thay bitcoin will stay on the top and get used by the most of the citizens within a certain country.
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:31:34 AM

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume -- Satoshi Nakamoto (Bitcoin inventor/founder)

As per satoshi, it will take 10 years more to know the fate of Bitcoin. By that time all the countries will be cashless society (use of debit cards and credit cards and bank-wire transfers).

Bitcoin will be far behind in digital payments.
ZENC

Activity: 336
Merit: 154

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:18:12 AM

New center of globalization China. If technology is improving and progressing, it must be a reason. Why use a primitive tool like paper money in such a society? Everything is sequentially digitized. It's in a cashless society.
bachus

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:54:24 PM

I have few creditcards and my costumers are paying sometimes me for my service on them...I pay others things - cash not involved too
ClaraLuV

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:11:49 PM

Now after the inception of bitcoins back in 2009 the world is moving to digitalized world as bitcoins makes all the payment of products and services online and digitally making the transactions secure and safer. Digital currency helps to improve the living standard of the users as well as the economic standard of the world as it helps in uplifting the economic conditions of the world. Digital currency helps to act as a bridge between different countries by connecting all the countries through the bitcoin network.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: