Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:45:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Money = Cashless Society  (Read 4247 times)
Kapee

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:18:32 AM

Most of the time, people sit back to think of what means of transaction they should comply in terms of safety and security. Many people become very busy with work activities and find a little time in paying for bills and other things. Just last year, a friend of mine paid his bills of $30 using this digital transaction. After payment, he continued with the other task he was to accomplish hence helping to save time and energy. To me, digital transaction has been good. Do you enjoy using it? 

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:36:24 AM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Bitcoin is a part of digital money. How is digital money is your country ??

Bitcoin may be broadly considered part of digital money. However, it is a world different from the digital money that you mentioned in that they are not cryptocurrencies. When you mentioned debit cards, paypal, alipay, bankwire transfers, online payments, etc, you were basically referring to fiat money. Fiat money developed into a cashless form of money with these methods but then they are still fiat money and are still very well under the sanction of the banks. 

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:22:08 PM

SamsungPay, AmazonPay, ApplePay, WeChat payments in China. Paypal got removed by Ebay.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:34:44 PM

It must be acknowledged that the current economic problems are getting more complicated, the progress in the financial system seems to have not been able to help the poor, let alone the trend of digital money usage so it is feared to create new problems.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:18:35 PM

Today $90 was transfered to my bank account in 1 minute after I made the withdrawal. I am working for an American company as a online worker (data checking, data entry, audio and video checking etc..). I am in Asia.
muratdur

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:21:28 PM

Yes, indeed. We at developing countries are already almost cashless society, we pay all things with cards and smartphones after all.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:33:20 PM

Yes, indeed. We at developing countries are already almost cashless society, we pay all things with cards and smartphones after all.
Many people are much comfortable in being cash less than using cash because it is more convenient that they don't have to fall in line just to buy the things that they want and to pay bills though online. Cashless society makes transactions more faster or do not take a lot of time, but there are still people who are still more comfortable in using cash because they do not trust cashless and thinking that they might be hack.
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:56:15 PM

Yes, digital money is equal to cashless society especially now that most of the store, establishment, and people are using digital things, it will be more convenient for many people. But the only thing that I'm thinking now is how other countries will catch up into this kind of innovation even we are in the 21st century there is some state that can't catch up to this changing environment with this kind of technology. We know that bitcoin’s is now widespread, and the community of it is rapidly growing, but the acceptance of bitcoin is still meager, so the cashless society is possible to those nation that accepts it and has a leading technology but to those nation that doesn’t accept and can’t catch up to this kind of technology mean no cashless society.
DMCR lah

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:56:51 PM

Switzerland is clear toward society without cash. The payment system using electronic money gets a good response in the community. This is evident from the increase in the number of transactions and the nominal amount transacted through the electronic money payment system.
Idaujotaite

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:21:22 AM

I think digital money for example in the United States is more frequent but in my country and most people use cash. Of course there is digital money and some do use it but I would say in countries like mine cash is more frequent
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:41:17 AM

The slow and steady digital currency is gaining or displacing the world's paper money.

The future cashless society will play a direct role in the financial system, thus making a significant contribution to the equality of social structure.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:09:39 AM

I once wanted to pay with paper money in a barber shop, and they just couldn't provide me the change because almost no customer uses cash to pay, and thus they had not much in their cash desk.

You just told everybody here about the best advantage of digital money or cashless society, that is "no headache of change"

We can't say that every one will benefit on cashless society because there still a lot people or business who do not appreciate digital money. It is like how a homeless man have an access to digital world. He doesn't even have an access to the internet
Financial Freedom 4U

Activity: 98
Merit: 31

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:47:12 AM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

How long did you spend for these online surveys? If it was an hour, then congrats to that alternative income. My observation is however that most Online Surverys are paying just pennies and require you to put in lot's of hours.

╔══// PixelCharity //  Stable coin to make charity free for everyone  // Pixel Charity // ══╗
╠═════════ Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here  ══════╣
╚ Maybe the easiest way to help those in need without spending money! ╝
Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:54:20 AM

cashless society must have a power of internet that really fast.
with stable connection. as we all know any kinds of cards and cryptocurrency are based with internet connection.
with the absence of the internet nothing will work.
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:57:14 AM

The idea of digital money is quite good if not one of the best ideas ever created, this could make living much easier, some first world countries are blessed to have this kind of technology and I think when the whole world is using this technology then our world is gonna be a better place to live in. Here in my country online payments using cryptocurrency is not yet totally accepted, my country is new when it comes to the cryptocommunity, but we are already at the phase where paying and buying online is pretty much done daily.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
xpency

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:04:59 AM

I think a lot of countries have a lot to learn from china, the cashless policy is a nice was of eradicating poverty, and a good form of payment.
CryptAssist

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:07:00 AM

Well i have a friend that was in china recently and he brought back Chinese Yuan in paper and coins.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:12:47 AM

Cashless society will be a really good concept because there will be less robbery since not every people will be holding physical cash and every transactions will be a lot more easier.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:36:29 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 02:38:22 AM by First77

How long did you spend for these online surveys? If it was an hour, then congrats to that alternative income. My observation is however that most Online Surverys are paying just pennies and require you to put in lot's of hours.

Did you read "$32,000,000 paid to members". There are $2 to $13 surveys for managers, medical persons and others

Work form home/computer with digital payments is a big business worldwide. Some 300,000,000 people take online surveys and get paid for it. That is digital money Smiley

andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:56:59 AM

I think digital money like using debit card is already commons in most country. Bitcoin is not like that digital money i think because not many merchant can accept it, Bitcoin is like an assets because the supply is limited.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: