Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:11:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Money = Cashless Society  (Read 4253 times)
kloinko1n

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:21:23 PM

Honestly, close fixed societies area the maximal plenty of their finacial steps as cashless. Both beside curve album of chicamin transferred ofc however extra late what is more in title of numbers of transactions.
tdtduy

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:58:00 PM

Not necessarily digital money = no use of cash. It is true that the use of digital money will limit the use of cash in the future. Cash always preserves its own values. The development of digital money as well as the use of digital money more than cash is an indispensable trend of the future, but the alternative electronic money completely is a very distant thing. .
tdtduy

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:03:20 PM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Bitcoin is a part of digital money. How is digital money is your country ??
If one country have to used digital money I think crime will be lessen. Because some of incidents now are physical money involve. So on my own I choose digital money.
You may think that people using Bitcoin in their day-to-day activities will avoid keeping cash in the home, and limit cash-related risks such as theft, armed robbery. Always aim at people's cash storage? This is a very positive thought, and I agree with your opinion. Using Bitcoin in trading activities is very safe and convenient.
pellor mas

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:07:26 PM

even many people do payroll activities with electronic money. After dinner at the restaurant, slide your debit card or credit card. Buy mobile credit, pay directly through the mobile banking application. In fact, paying ojek online fees can be done non-cash, with in-app balance.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:54:51 PM

Someday we will know what will be the consequences of having a cashless society they are not experiencing today but for sure someday. The slow transaction, Difficult explanation to people who doesn't care about the modernization, All in all it is good to see that people are accepting digital money but having an cashless society i don't think so.
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:19:55 PM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Time will come where nobody will be handling any cash anymore, they will all just be in their phone or any devices they are keeping their wallet and we won't be able to stop that. Bitcoin and other digital money is slowly digging into the world market right now and I think sooner or later, they will rule over the world and will replace all the fiats that are currently existing. Our country is slowly being eaten by that system.
randyg29

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:21:10 PM

Some people like me would react that they are not agree but I think I agree because of it is easy to use but It is more easy to use the cashless money than our own local money because of some people who use it in different ways. But I'm sure that it is good than using it in diffrent way if earning profit to make money this year.

sureshotcoin

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:43:51 PM

actually, every country economy should be like digital mode like cryptocurrencies cryptocurrency are future for any country economy
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:56:22 PM

Some people like me would react that they are not agree but I think I agree because of it is easy to use but It is more easy to use the cashless money than our own local money because of some people who use it in different ways. But I'm sure that it is good than using it in diffrent way if earning profit to make money this year.
It is normal if they will react from it, some would be in favor and some will not and it is fine let the demand and the government see the potential of cryptocurrency in the future, let us just continue to support crypto so that many people will encourage in doing it.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:14:49 PM

Well yes, it is indeed already practice in some countries which already have an advance technology. But for those 3rd rate countries which only developed half way from those advance country then it would be hard to make a cashless society.
No bitcoin is spreading all over the world now and those who were saying NO to bitcoin in past are now searching for bitcoin to accept it after watching highly increasing economical state of some countries who had been with bitcoin since beginning, s I think bitcoin is going to make high space for all kind of investment all over the world, no country is that back ward for not having bitcoin or internet access, so our universe is going to become cashless as a whole in near future for this fast payment technology named bitcoin.
Kriptex

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:23:09 PM

Someday we will know what will be the consequences of having a cashless society they are not experiencing today but for sure someday. The slow transaction, Difficult explanation to people who doesn't care about the modernization, All in all it is good to see that people are accepting digital money but having an cashless society i don't think so.

Cashless society doesn't mean poor society here, yet leaving cash would make rich capital owner people and states angry against cryptocurrency technology. This is a reality behind the backstage...
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:29:11 PM

Well yes, it is indeed already practice in some countries which already have an advance technology. But for those 3rd rate countries which only developed half way from those advance country then it would be hard to make a cashless society.
No bitcoin is spreading all over the world now and those who were saying NO to bitcoin in past are now searching for bitcoin to accept it after watching highly increasing economical state of some countries who had been with bitcoin since beginning, s I think bitcoin is going to make high space for all kind of investment all over the world, no country is that back ward for not having bitcoin or internet access, so our universe is going to become cashless as a whole in near future for this fast payment technology named bitcoin.
Yes bitcoin is spread all over the world and everybody no about its use so that's why they want to invest their a lot of money for the best profit because everywhere bitcoin use is like money, so paper money will reduce their value.

Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:56:18 AM

In the countries of low-life, where the cost of at least 100 $ per month, people survive due to the fact that sell vegetables, fruits, berries, meat, which they выpocтили. People do not guilty that the government of their countries do not guarantee them decent of labor and pay for their work. Non-cash calculation and digital money in these countries will destroy most of the population. The world not yet ready for the global innovation.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:05:56 AM

In various countries like USA and China and some other countries are using digital money for payments and receiving while the online transactions are familiar there and through this we can feel luxury because at home we can process many things.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:12:44 AM

In various countries like USA and China and some other countries are using digital money for payments and receiving while the online transactions are familiar there and through this we can feel luxury because at home we can process many things.

That countries can support such technology since they have a good economy, they have a good technology that can support a lot of people to use Bitcoin unlike the countries which is a third world. My country is a third world and I feel way that my country is still not ready for such technology, not only the country but also most of the people in it.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:16:55 AM

I am sure that people will use virtual currency in the future. The blockchain technology is becoming more popular and more powerful than before. I am sure that many more companies will accept bitcoin as payment.
Mapalast

Activity: 87
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:51:47 PM

Going cashless where I am is not for now. It is not because the people don't like it but because of lack of infrastructure to go cashless.

In addition, people in developing country are not friendly with payment in card. Like debet,credit,etc. Most stores are in cash payment. They also thought that having payment in cash are better cause the money is handable.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:04:33 PM

I am sure that people will use virtual currency in the future. The blockchain technology is becoming more popular and more powerful than before. I am sure that many more companies will accept bitcoin as payment.
I just went to a mall around my place and it seems that digital money was already been introduce from one of the biggest shopping center here, just too excited to check it out but it was another form of digital money and not crypto yet, but the idea of accepting digital money will also open an opportunity
that someday not to soon bitcoin will also be allow and I will enjoy cashless transactions just by using my bitcoin.
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:31:22 AM

Cash is also very unhygienic, because that paper money might have travelled through a strippers panties or up a cocaine addicts nose.  Roll Eyes  
Christian31

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:34:33 AM

People in my country are slowly adopting the online transaction because of its convenience. But paying through cash still exist because not all people have credit cards and not all establishments adopts with online payment. So physical money is still in demand. On the other hand, I haven't heard establishments who are already receiving Bitcoin. Probably this will happened sooner.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: