Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:17:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Money = Cashless Society  (Read 4253 times)
Poortorich2018

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:16:41 PM

In my country in the Philippines also has Credit Card/ Atm and Etc. for using of payment, we use also 7/11 station, bayad center thru computer, but we still use Money cash in over the contry for daily living. but I believe in the future the Philippines will also use the digital things/Criptu for all the transuction that will be going to do. its a big helpful for all the country mostly on my country in the Philippines for eassy  to work to do and faster to do.wherever you are and  whatever you do. the greater things will come in our generation.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:44:26 PM

That is the future of money - cashless. This is a revolutionary movement that is inevitable and Blockchain will lead this. Blockchain offers much benefits in terms of speed, low fees, and security. In my country, the government is neutral about cryptocurrency and the people are gradually tapping the concept.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:22:36 PM

in my country digital currency is entering a period of introduction which means there are still many who do not know digital currency and still many who do not use digital currency, they are still accustomed to using paper currency.
fight-T

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:45:57 PM

This sounds professional. But now my country still enjoys using cash, some bitcoin currency concepts are a bit strange to the people. So I hope in the near future bitcoin will be widely available, so that everyone can grasp and invest to make a profit.

alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:47:51 PM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Bitcoin is a part of digital money. How is digital money is your country ??

actualy this is a good sign that cryptocurrency continue to moving forward,by making the world of cashless society and maybe this happen in china is the first time to introduce all over the words that being a digital technological society or  means of cardless could be possible to implemented for the help of economic growth,and maybe soon this will be implemented all over the world especially if bitcoin become regulated.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Red Fish

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:57:24 PM

Bitcoin can not be used in shops, because cashier will not wait 20 - 30 minutes untill full confirmation. Shops need very fast digital cash transfer in 15 - 20 sec. So Bitcoin is not enough fast, even altcoins can not be transfered in 15 - 20 sec.  Wink
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:28:18 PM

Well of course if a country already support digital money, and almost everyone in the country use digital money, they would be cashless society, since they won't even need paper money to transact anymore.
But sadly, it doesn't happen in my country. My country still depend on paper money much. It's hard to find place where we can use card or digital money. Most place only accept paper money as payment. And moreover, my government banned bitcoin as a payment method, so there won't be a time that i will use bitcoin to pay something, unless they delete the regulation about bitcoin banning. But i think bitcoin is not suitable to transact? Since i heard that it took long time to confirm or whatever? Not really sure since i never use one before.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:18:16 PM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

I think it will not happened because some street vendors doesn't know about the technologies On bitcoin. About transactioning the payments through the system ,we all know that some people still believe on the paper money because of the historical and well known all over the world. Instead of cashless society I think paper money still  exist but it will reduce because of digital money.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:28:21 PM

My country as a third world country is still coming to reality of the cashless economy but we have some level of progress in that direction due to the fact that the number of educated people are in the increase and at that so many people are now optioning in to online payment method which bitcoin as a digital currency is one of them making buy and selling across borders easy and fast.
kwusu

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 05:51:38 PM

Most of the countries in the world are moving away from the cash system to cashless system. I see this move as a good one because it will help the economy grow in various ways
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:23:50 PM

We know bitcoin is popular in the internet. Many people had used it. But on the other hand if we will look at the entire community of people only a few had so much interest on it. Still too many have not yet been informed about the benefits of using it. This is what happens in my country. Being cashless is yet way too far to be realized. One factor limiting the use of digital money is internet connectivity. Many of the stores here are just small and could not afford paying it.

AntonGrishko

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:28:03 PM

To have a society without cash we need a lot of external impacts, most of the world today are all using facial expressions, but each country has a distinct currency, I think If Bitcoin were to make international money, there would be a lot of things to be done quickly.
micheal34

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:37:23 PM

This is kind of society i hope for one day, it think that kind of society is approaching fiat will not be in existence i think crime will be reduced to minimum.
bettyjcrouch

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:42:25 PM

Bitcoin is the newest and most innovative electronic money. Bitcoin is our future
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:15:30 PM

Most of the countries in the world are moving away from the cash system to cashless system. I see this move as a good one because it will help the economy grow in various ways

Here's What One Million Dollars in Cash Looks Like

Video: https://www.youtube.com
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:53:29 PM

Digital currency is soon in the future to use for a quick transactions of all electronics payments and others do that we will live in a cashless society. That everything is under control of the electronics. So that everything is under control. This will be implemented if the UN agree on this case.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:28:35 PM

You can call bitcoin a digital money and here in my country I don't think we have establishments which accepts bitcoin but all establishments here accepts debit or credit cards. I don't know if it's a good thing but i know someday that there will be

Camorra Dev

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:20:35 AM

I highly doubt that digital currencies will be able to fully replace cash all over the world. They are quite different in terms of functions and operations plus the procedure of getting and installing new equipment for electronic money is way too expensive.
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:41:18 AM

I highly doubt that digital currencies will be able to fully replace cash all over the world. They are quite different in terms of functions and operations plus the procedure of getting and installing new equipment for electronic money is way too expensive.

Handling cash is a headache. Currency notes get wet or torn. Coins are heavy and they fall from the pockets. Shops/Store owners have the real problem dealing with 5 to 10 kilos of coins everyday.
Panpan66L

Activity: 199

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:18:48 AM

I would say that in some point in developing countries the Society is almost cashless already, with those credit cards, phones and etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: