Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:00:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Money = Cashless Society  (Read 4250 times)
renggileh

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:20:52 AM

digital money here in our country is also common by using debit or credit card or sometimes through internet or online bank, ofcourse this way of buying or spending money is very convient nowadays, but still not all community is familiar with it, so they still prefer using the paper money. Samething with Bitcoin, other people don't recognise it and other people is not familiar using it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:35:06 AM

Most of the countries in the world are moving away from the cash system to cashless system. I see this move as a good one because it will help the economy grow in various ways

Here's What One Million Dollars in Cash Looks Like

Video: https://www.youtube.com

Although there is innovation took place in every field like,Automobile,Industries,Agriculture but we still use fiat money since over centuries.It is big revolution that digital currency introduced which help people to free from carry money from one side to another and on fingertips you can make transaction globally.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:39:16 AM

Cashless Society most probably would happen in the next coming years. The convenient in using credit or debit cards are definitely one of the safest instead of bringing cash just like i am doing it is more convenient for me than to bring a lot of cash. Digital money can be a solution to avoid bringing cash when shopping and paying different establishments. There are countries now who are merely in the stage of cashless society. And I think that can reduce criminality (robbery) at the same time it is more convenient for us to do transactions.

teleskopta

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:24:25 PM

I think maybe in the future cashless society as of now is not the proper time but with the new technology wich bitcoin can play a major role in digital transactions hope we can be a cashless society.
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:50:24 PM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Bitcoin is a part of digital money. How is digital money is your country ??
Friend, I congratulate you on the updates "2 shirts" )))) All right, So you say, now the money is the numbers that you see on your monitor or phone. It is digital money that has a Fiat value. Soon bitcoin with all altcoins acquired such power. The only question is what its nominal value will be. Ie what will be the value. Example 2 shirts will cost 0.000002 bitcoin.... Thoughts you understand. Or maybe there will be another alternative currency, with a much higher transaction rate. And the Commission will be less. For example bitcoin cash

BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:40:01 PM

Digital money can be a solution to avoid bringing cash when shopping and paying different establishments. There are countries now who are merely in the stage of cashless society. And I think that can reduce criminality (robbery) at the same time it is more convenient for us to do transactions.

If we were talking about cryptocurrencies, this could be a small problem. People would have to store BTC on their smartphones which could be stolen by thieves on the street. It's too difficult to solve this problem easily. There are so many things which affect it that it's impossible to solve it with only one small change.

brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:31:24 PM

on my country , most of people still use real money / pyshic money , cz here still have many traditional store and they cant give paymment access with debit  , just people with mid-high have used that debit card
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:17:56 PM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

I think we're getting ready for a cashless society because all is going to a high technology because we can have payments through electronic payments and soon maybe we can have payments through bitcoin and bitcoin will be our currency to all over the world.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:28:23 PM

In our country, seems we also have the same situation of using debit and credit card. But not the majority just like China. It is so sad to hear that majority of the population here in our country does not have bank accounts to render using debit and crediy card.
Cryptocurrency, specific in bitcoin aims to transfer or remit money anywhere in the world without any banking institution or third party involvement, this means, it is the start of its purpose. Because we cannot deny the fact that bitcoin and other alternative coins, will be sooner be used for our daily living just like debit and credit cards.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:54:21 PM

In our country, seems we also have the same situation of using debit and credit card. But not the majority just like China. It is so sad to hear that majority of the population here in our country does not have bank accounts to render using debit and crediy card.
Cryptocurrency, specific in bitcoin aims to transfer or remit money anywhere in the world without any banking institution or third party involvement, this means, it is the start of its purpose. Because we cannot deny the fact that bitcoin and other alternative coins, will be sooner be used for our daily living just like debit and credit cards.
It will very good that bitcoin use in daily living because many people specially women ate like online shopping and that's why payment in bitcoin will very good, so in my country 50% people know about bitcoin and they are very happy because bitcoin is giving them many opportunity in their life so that's why all users of bitcoun wants that payment in bitcoin will very beneficial for them and that's why we will free from hand by hand payment.
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:27:12 AM

To make cashless society is no easy, only educated people can understand this digital currency. We are not only talking here the developed countries. In our country is also common by using debit or credit card but my country not cashless, here use cash also. But here people are not to be educated ,cause my Government banned digital currency.
BAILEYB

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:55:51 AM

It is indeed true that digital money means cashless society and we are soon to be that kind of society because there is a lot of interest from the people all over the world and when the government get interested to the cryptocurrencies also then it will be the best day for us because we will finally use the cryptocurrencies to pay things and to all of the things we want.
okakaynam

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:03:38 AM

Digital money already exist in terms of using credit card and debit  card and also the existing of crypto currency and one main crypto currency use in mode of payment is bitcoin. The thing that we really need to tackle about this thread is by being cashless society of one country in terms of using digital currency and by removing the fiat money in one economy of one country. So I think more and more years the whole world will be use digital currency by the advancement of technology.
ejandjm18

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:36:40 AM

A cashless society describes an economic state whereby financial transactions are not conducted with money in the form of physical banknotes or coins, but rather through the transfer of digital information (usually an electronic representation of money) between the transacting parties.
sarungmen

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:43:41 AM

in my country is a little behind the digital money for some is still something strange that they have not understood especially for those who live in the village but for those who live in the city or the central government they start using digital money as their lifestyle, maybe that's the impact of less uneven development area because in my country there are still many areas left in the mastery of new technology, flat money is still king in my country
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:34:13 AM

The thought of paying something via technology is really amazing. By just thinking about it I can visualize the less hassle feeling whenever you want to buy things without involving physical money. Digital currency or money is a good thing and invention that ever made because it let you pay wherever you are and does not required a cash that you need to bring. In my country, digital money is use by some but not that super trendy maybe because most of us use cash always.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
suraza21

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:02:55 AM

Switzerland is obviously heading for cashless society. They're developing a new token Saga with low volatility and without an opportunity to speculate. It means it will only be appropriate for payments. However, it'll not be anonymous
With digital money, we do not need to use cash as our currency, but we only need to transact via the internet or through a digital money exchange station as the European countries are using them. Multiple machines to deal bitcoin
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:54:16 AM

Camorra Dev

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:23:28 AM

To my mind, the process of resigning from cash is happening now and will be finished for the next generation becaus at that point nobody will use cash at all.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:17:20 AM

I highly doubt that digital currencies will be able to fully replace cash all over the world. They are quite different in terms of functions and operations plus the procedure of getting and installing new equipment for electronic money is way too expensive.

Handling cash is a headache. Currency notes get wet or torn. Coins are heavy and they fall from the pockets. Shops/Store owners have the real problem dealing with 5 to 10 kilos of coins everyday.
No doubt that handling cash is much difficult than handling some sort of crypt currency because cash can be lost at any time just because of the simple mistakes done by the person whereas, the case is totally difficult regarding cryptos because it is not in your pocket all the time, so you don’t have to worry about the loss. Access is the only thing in which currency has benefit over cryptos.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: