Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:29:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Money = Cashless Society  (Read 4247 times)
think3214

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:48:38 AM

Digital money is now being used in every part of the world. Its very convenient in a sense that you dont need to bring a bag of money just to purchase a very expensive things. Digital money like PayPal and internet banking is still used by many people. but for bitcoin cannot be used at all. Our government and financial authorities prohibit the use of bitcoins to transact

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gerald246kru

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:54:15 AM

Bitcoin may be broadly considered part of digital money. However, it is a world different from the digital money that you mentioned in that they are not cryptocurrencies. Many people are much comfortable in being cash less than using cash because it is more convenient that they don't have to fall in line just to buy the things that they want and to pay bills though online
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:05:34 AM

I think cashless society is defenseless from multiple points of view. You don't have anything to exchange in the event that you ever go outside of the web extend. On the off chance that you've at any point voyaged you know that it is so natural to get into a blind side where your telephone doesn't work. What's more, in such detect your web won't work as well. They won't have card terminals and you won't have the capacity to purchase fuel for your machine or a jug of water. It's too soon to endeavor to live in a cashless society.
Ethreyes

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:41:06 AM

Note: If you like my topics/threads and posts give me "+merits". See on the right side of each post (top right corner) there is "+Merits"

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Just like Bitcoin which does not have a physical presence, money/cash will not have physical presence in "cashless society/countries" where money becomes digital/numbers.

Bitcoin is a part of digital money. How is digital money is your country ??

Yeah it will be a normal things in the future that soon we will used crypto currency as a payment for the things we buy...  A lots of country will soon perform it in their own country...  You know if it happen all over the world itwill be very easy for us and also the world we live will be very accessible to everyone... But before it happen we should teach it also to everyone... We should inform other about it for them to know and to recognize it uses in the future..
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:56:29 PM

Digital money is now being used in every part of the world. Its very convenient in a sense that you dont need to bring a bag of money just to purchase a very expensive things. Digital money like PayPal and internet banking is still used by many people. but for bitcoin cannot be used at all. Our government and financial authorities prohibit the use of bitcoins to transact

I agree 100%. You said it all.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:40:35 PM

I think cashless society is defenseless from multiple points of view. You don't have anything to exchange in the event that you ever go outside of the web extend. On the off chance that you've at any point voyaged you know that it is so natural to get into a blind side where your telephone doesn't work. What's more, in such detect your web won't work as well. They won't have card terminals and you won't have the capacity to purchase fuel for your machine or a jug of water. It's too soon to endeavor to live in a cashless society.
Yes but in moder time you even cannot expect to live without having these facilities, although it is not so easy to happen because it is not possible so soon that all the people of the world star using bitcoin, i think that it will take decades, because still most of the people do not have knowledge about computer even they do not have the facilities of internet, therefore it is not possible so soon.
gwaps012

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:58:39 PM

Should the presence of digital money can improve all people including the poor and cashless society, it is necessary role of the state to be able to make digital money can be used widely.
Well i dont think all people all over the world will used digital money, so i dont really think that this world will have a cashless society, and for me even there are a lot of people is starting to adopt digital money but i am sure that it will never replace the cash or paper money.

Agreed, in some insights, in today's economy fiat money is the most used currency , but digital currency is starting to rise, It is by electronic transfers and can also be converted in some countries currency , It is more convenient I must say because of its fast and easy transactions through blockchain technology, It really be a good evolution for fiat cash, Every one in the world will be no longer poor or cashless because of crypto.
jenpot

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:59:35 PM

Using digital money make every transaction fast and secured, but the problem is not everyone know how to use digital currency mostly those old people.
xiwanfd

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:40:25 AM

Yes, people in China prefer to use mobile payment. The simplest example is that people are used to some APP payment software on mobile phones, such as alipay and WeChat.

If crypto-currency can also be used in mobile payment, there will be greater development potential.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:15:17 AM

Yes but in moder time you even cannot expect to live without having these facilities, although it is not so easy to happen because it is not possible so soon that all the people of the world star using bitcoin, i think that it will take decades, because still most of the people do not have knowledge about computer even they do not have the facilities of internet, therefore it is not possible so soon.
Everything is just an idea and it can happen or not in the future but the most important thing now is to support and continue creating things that can help us in the future like these cryptocurrencies that can be used as a mode of payment in the future and i believed that we can be on a cashless society if the government will be joining the cryptocurrency train.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:21:05 AM

Cashless society is just fine because if cryptocurrency will be widely used and everyone are going to recognized bitcoins then the transactions will be faster and everyone can can earn profit from the market's volatility.

Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:09:36 AM

Many things that happen after the presence of digital money, of course this is a nice change because it makes the transaction becomes cheaper and more secure, but unfortunately there are still many people who have not been able to use digital money for various reasons.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
nguyenthanhvien

Activity: 148

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 03:37:07 AM

I think it can certainly replace the current paper money. But now and in the next few years it will be very difficult. Because there are very few people who know how to use digital money, governments are facing a lot of difficulties in managing digital money and there are many places where there is no internet.
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:27:18 AM

I think it can certainly replace the current paper money. But now and in the next few years it will be very difficult. Because there are very few people who know how to use digital money, governments are facing a lot of difficulties in managing digital money and there are many places where there is no internet.

Yes, maybe digital currency cannot replace it now but in the future it can or rather we can use it both because fiat currencies are using worldwide digital currency will never replace it but I am sure we can both use it in the future.
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:20:44 AM

Blockchain is a technology that allows anyone to send anyone else a piece of information, currency or data in a secure, transparent and anonymous way.
Ibrahim 2020

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:31:08 AM

Online payment made the world easier.Now we no need to go to stop to purchase,we can get from the home.
This is possible by the acceptance of online transcations. Now bitcoin is accepted as a one of the payment.People are now earning money from the Internet now
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:16:16 AM

Note: If you like my topics/threads and posts give me "+merits". See on the right side of each post (top right corner) there is "+Merits"

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Just like Bitcoin which does not have a physical presence, money/cash will not have physical presence in "cashless society/countries" where money becomes digital/numbers.

It cab become possible but it will be hard especially on third world countries. Cashless payments are done in almost all parts of the world, whether payment through card or virtual money like bitcoin. Here in our country, we prefer cashless payment because we do not want to queue for a long line just to pay bills,we can just pay through online wallets or virtual card like master card.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:58:26 AM

For me, it can happen, but the percentage on digital money equal to a cashless society is very meager. We all know that there is only a few establishments that are accepting bitcoin comparing to that establishment and companies that are accepting bitcoin as payment. Also, the acceptance of bitcoin is still meager even it is accessible and expensive. Maybe in the future, digital money is equal to cashless society if bitcoin and another cryptocurrency become legal and the acceptance grow.
We use digital money for transactions as payment method in different places where it is accepting as currency. Furthermore it helps us in fastest transactions within seconds and can easily handle from our wallet anytime and does not have to wait for banks. This brought decrease in the business of banks and paper notes because it is now the well of people to be a part of Bitcoin.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:26:48 PM

digital money like paypal , deb card etc is is common rightnow at my country ( indonesian ) by mid - end people  , but bitcoin and another cryptocurrency still weird and just few people who know it  and use it , and i hope in a few years people will use btc and make btc grow up
bycocoricos

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:44:03 PM

Cash is just an universal commodity, a good that you get for your work and then give it to others to pay for their goods/services. Cash-like high liquidity commodities have always existed, ever since people started using rare beans and shiny stones to buy potatoes from a nearby tribe.

Cash as the most liquid commodity on the market will definitely disappear, as its liquidity will soon be out-matched by the liquidity of digital money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: