Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:20:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53]
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Money = Cashless Society  (Read 4245 times)
Renai0925

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:45:36 AM

The problem that i see with our current money situation is that digital money should be corresponded with physical money, otherwise it will be a debt not necessarily by you but someone should still pay that digital payment with physical one. This makes it harder to track. With bitcoin, everything is in the blockchain and can be tracked effectively.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fortress12345

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:00:23 AM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Just like Bitcoin which does not have a physical presence, money/cash will not have physical presence in "cashless society/countries" where money becomes digital/numbers.

Bitcoin is a part of digital money. How is digital money is your country ??

Bitcoin is really a digital money but in my country it was not widely used because there are many people who don’t know it. A total cashless society here is impossible since many people still prefer to use cash. And also that digital money is hard to use without an internet so it is better to have cash so that we has an alternative if the internet are down. And also there are part on our country that are not modernized so it means that they can have no idea what a digital money is.

LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:53:19 AM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Just like Bitcoin which does not have a physical presence, money/cash will not have physical presence in "cashless society/countries" where money becomes digital/numbers.

Bitcoin is part of digital money because you can use it to buy or pay something. Here in my country many people who are educated know bitcoin or digital money, but there are many people who don't know it. Being a cashless society is one of the safe way to keep your money. For bitcoin and other crypto currencies, it is only used as an investment or trading commodity, because crypto currencies cannot be used as a legal payment instrument in my country.

James_H

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:05:52 AM

I think, if when we will get used to digital money, our society will be free from many social dangerous situations such as robbery and looting so that people without cash will bring us peace and security. In our country credit cards and debit cardswidely used and I believe cryptocurrency is now being introduced to many people. .later, in the future many have become digital.
Mamahmuda22

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:28:37 AM

many companies just want a digital money system to stay active connected with fiat, (fiat digital tokens) and this is different from crypto transaction systems, I am not very sure of their intentions but what is clear is that profits cannot be fully controlled when they adopt crypto. Whatever the system, if the society is able to adapt completely, the existence of the physical currency will be completely lost.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:33:19 AM

Yes, you are right, the digital currency in the future will become very dominant and you are also true that the digital currency will be the same as implementing a cashless society and maybe it will reduce your social life.
dibagehao

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:37:56 AM

China is not a cashless society. The online payment is only for the younger generation. A lot of aged people do not know how to use it at all. For example, I use cash shopping and non-cash shopping frequency. But there is no doubt that the future society is destined to be a cashless society.
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:40:44 AM

China is not a cashless society. The online payment is only for the younger generation. A lot of aged people do not know how to use it at all. For example, I use cash shopping and non-cash shopping frequency. But there is no doubt that the future society is destined to be a cashless society.

In Cashless society people just need a bank account and debit card or credit card. You pay with the debit/credit card at the shop, stores, the exact amount of money is taken from your bank account by the shop/store owners/staff
jack wira

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:52:08 AM

People really need money to buy goods ... but with the development of digital money the society must learn about it ... Indonesia is not yet familiar with bitcoin let alone digital money
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:07:14 AM

Debit/credit cards are limited in terms of partnership, there are stores that is not in relation in some other banks. A good example of cashless society is your phone or gadget will be your wallet or the most special is your wallet is stored in the internet which you can access anywhere.  In our country (Philippines) we can't use all kinds of crypto for payment( limited type), we have to convert to fiat to make use of it.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:44:33 AM

Yes, you are right, the digital currency in the future will become very dominant and you are also true that the digital currency will be the same as implementing a cashless society and maybe it will reduce your social life.

United States of America has the biggest problem of counterfeit currency when USA has the best technology in the world. By now USA should have been cashless society.

Cashless society = no counterfeit currency
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:28:04 AM

I have another thought. Electronic money can grow and coexist with the cash in this society without forcing any disappearance from one side. It can complement each other very well. Bitcoin can change your thinking about asset management and trading habits by saving time and money.

Vanhoang2000

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:56:32 AM

Digital money is associated with online transactions through the wallet .. but to buy digital currency, the role of cash is more important will be more perfect if the society has just digital money cash
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:04:17 AM

digital money sooner or later will replace paper bills, in the age of information technology, there is a huge number of applications PayPal, samsung pay and many others that are very convenient to use and the phone is always at hand

I think even if they are becoming popular we cannot still replace fiat currencies and its worth and how it can be use everywhere even without electricity, gadgets and internet connections.
Digital currency also comes from fiat currency dude lol, digital currency is another form of fiat. in many countries nowadays digital currency has been widely used, we have often seen people shopping using credit cards or even mobile banking, it is a form of cashless society and that is definitely will happen sooner or later, but for everyone to use it will certainly take a long time
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:23:45 AM

In my opinion, if they are still using money to pay things or services, then they are still using cash, the only thing that matters her is that, the cash that they are using is in another form, which have an equal value that is tangible, so for me, paying digitally, buying digitally or receiving payments digitally, is as good as paying, receiving and buying with the use of cash, although if we think about it, in a much shallow mind set, then you can call it as cashless.

Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:56:56 AM

Our world is gradually moving toward a cashless society, but this process in different countries will proceed in different ways and will take a very long time. It depends on the level of incomes of the population, the technical supply of the population to such a transition, and a number of other factors. However, in the near future we are unlikely to completely switch to non-cash forms of payment. Cash will vseravno still exist and will go along with non-cash money and crypto currency.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:33:58 AM

My people here are also now preferring online transactions because online jobs became popular so more and more people are getting used to it. I will not be shocked if people in my country shift to cryptocurrencies quickly because it is really not that different to the digital money they used on paypal or on their atm.
dominional

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 07:50:35 AM

The world is going to the era of cashless and digital world but this differs in some countries,  some countries are still working on cash which will make cashless to be difficult because they don't have knowledge about what we are talking about as in cashless policy

▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53]
  Print  

Jump to: