Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:45:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My BIGGEST cryptocurrency mistake  (Read 5012 times)
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:47:35 AM

To my great regret, this is the purchase of KuCoin Shares for a large sum. Where my head and mind were, I do not know. Buy at such a high price in the hope that growth will continue - it was very stupid. The market fell and the value fell 3 times. I do not even know if it will cost the same as before.
Orsen

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:49:00 AM

My biggest mischief is not listening to my friend did not put money in bitcoin at a price of $ 1000, then I had money for 2 bitcoins!
k-west

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:53:57 AM

My biggest mistakes are selling Bitcoins at 2000 and Litecoins at 42 last spring.Then I had been waiting for 1000 $ price again  Cheesy and missed all the crazy rally at the end of the year.So stupid that I didn't believe in bitcoin power.
suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:08:48 AM

One of my mistakes is apparently in the fact that my long-term strategy goes to eternity. Even at the beginning of winter, when the crypto currency simply made me euphoric, I did not sell it in the hope of crypto-spring ... And now I'm waiting for a crypto-summer ...) But I think that maybe this is not the biggest mistake ... There is a small percentage of the fact that if I had sold this winter I would consider my step as wrong in the future. We all make mistakes, but we learn from them.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:13:04 AM

December 2017 during the high of highs, I made a huge mistake, I allowed greed and fomo, ignored my gut and bought into NXT because I was chasing Ignis airdrop. The coin has since tanked and I still have not received the airdrop. Nxt is probably 80/90 down.

What is your biggest cryptocurrency mistake???

Your story is a lesson for all of us here. Thank you. Until know i still didn't make any big mistake. I have some mistake but it's not worth. I joined an ICO, after the ICO over, their token price raise 100%, i didn't sell, i think they will be higher, but no, the price was down and i decided to sell at 80% profit, But i was lucky, the price was continuing down until now.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:17:27 AM

I have ended up buy the BTC at alarming rate of 12K USD and also some ETH when it was 1250 USD last December. I have not made much investment into them but it is the thing that mistake is mistake and we cant ignore it but should be learning form it. I am not sure what I was thinking at that time when I made those purchases. When it was bitcoin that I was looking out then I thought 20K USD was the ATH and thus 12K USD is mega drop and BTC will take over again. But that was real mistake to think in that way and same thing followed with ETH too. May be I rushed too much while making my investment and that is what my learning is from this all.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:27:14 AM

My biggest mistake guys except phishing was not selling obviously weak tokens during January 2018 highs. So now I'm possessing dozens of tokens that have made minus x10. That's sad and taught me a little lesson.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:30:51 AM

December 2017 during the high of highs, I made a huge mistake, I allowed greed and fomo, ignored my gut and bought into NXT because I was chasing Ignis airdrop. The coin has since tanked and I still have not received the airdrop. Nxt is probably 80/90 down.

biggest mistakes would be down to emotional decisions when the bitcoin market was falling and I bought into it and sold my whole stash. The price has immediately recovered almost back to where it was
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:15:29 PM

In the field of cryptourrency the biggest mistake remain Always a type of greediness in our mind because greediness is the only thing which leads into big risk to take at every condition .
My big mistake was in the end of the year 2017 where priveof bitcoin was very high and I was thinking that I can make big earnings easily now and price of bitcoin will continue like this forever and no fear was in my mind that price will get down but day by day small small amount of the price get down into 60% of the all time high , so if I took better decision to sell my bitcoin at high price then surely I will remain in profit right now as a rich person but currently I lost my timing , so now I can't do more than wait for the increase in price again .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:45:44 PM

I am just made mistake with my token. I am selling my token with small profits but then the price increasing more than 50%. Its happen to anybody but I got lesson on it. No regret at all because made profits even small  Grin

Happen to me too a few days ago  Grin. I think we all makes mistake and no regret too but I think its part of a game. Sometimes we lucky with our trade and sometimes we made mistake. But now, i made decision to hold it until end of year because market cap already increasing

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
LastJedi

Activity: 182
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:51:52 PM

The biggest error you can make is selling off a valuable alt coin to soon.
This is why you see alot of people on social media channels whether it be on twitter or on facebook groups related to cryptocurrencies saying not to sell but to hodl your alt coins.
Whether this be because they are holding alot of these specific coins and people in the group sell off all their holdings all at once can cause the value of them to drastically decrease is something they would need to decide on ones own.

grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:12:31 AM

I havent made any major mistakes until now but I really find interesting some of your mistakes. They are good lessons for me and for other crypto lovers.
sergio-faucetbitcoin

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 01:17:49 AM

The biggest mistake I made was to not buy Bitcoin when people told me about it the first time.. Then you always make mistakes with altcoins you sold too early or waited too long thinking it will go higher.
But if you hodl on projects you really believe in, and fill up your bags when it's low, you will have no regrets.

jimimcome907620

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:43:41 AM

I am sorry to hear that. I also have made a great maitake.I sold one of myalts several moenths ago but now it is high.

michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:27:40 AM

I think we have made a mistake when we do not buy bitcoin while the price is too cheap in the 2010-2013 because we underestimated the bitcoin and we are not sure that bitcoin price will increase in the next year. I have this feeling too because in that year, I do not buy any bitcoin and I even don't know what is bitcoin so I don't do anything and only browse to search another job.

gabinsight

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:33:40 AM

For me my biggest mistake was selling my Budbo Coin immediately it was introduced to its first exchanger, right now it is worth almost 6x what I sold it for.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:39:09 AM

my mistake was when i had a coin strom and when it bought at 800 satoshi price and the price dropped to 400 satoshi i with $ 7000 capital and panicked so sell it at 500 satoshi price, but now the price of storm have started to recover, i was too panicked to make a huge loss.  Cry

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:01:08 AM

My biggest mistake was to buy Token from ICO and get FOMO psychology when the price was high I did not sell but wait and hope the crypto rate will be x10, x20, but in the end, the exchange rate has dropped lower ICO prices. In the end, I had to sell and lost more than 70% of the investment. This is probably my biggest mistake since entering the cryptocurrencies market.

ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:55:46 AM

my mistake was when i had a coin strom and when it bought at 800 satoshi price and the price dropped to 400 satoshi i with $ 7000 capital and panicked so sell it at 500 satoshi price, but now the price of storm have started to recover, i was too panicked to make a huge loss.  Cry

In my opinion to this thread, I would say that the biggest mistake I had ever done was during the bear market where the price of btc had dipped at $6.5K USD at Q1 of this year where I had decided to sell my alts believing it will still continue to dip and I am afraid of losing anything from my investment since I got carried away of my emotion.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:43:30 AM

i think i only made mistale i sold evrything too early and then spent a few times to regret now i overpassed my anger i'm still waiting to get back profits
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: