Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:43:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any chance market bounce back to where it was  (Read 4112 times)
kisfoxs

Activity: 289
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:02:48 AM

The market will always rebound. It's just a cycle.
Who knows, maybe institutions are loading up and would want to control the supply first then make it boom once everything is ready.
I am also optimistic that bitcoin will be back again at its peak, it only takes a little extra patience and a sense of optimism that the market is able to perform recovery to progress to a better future. considering the lifestyle and modernization will always evolve to a more advanced life. Crypto and able to give it.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:09:10 AM

For 2 months, market is not consistent. In the past, I have seen worse but the market bounced back well. The current scenario is so weird for me. Almost all the currencies, I have been holding has fallen to where it was when I bought. Can the market ever be back? Im a part time miner by the way.
Indeed this year is really bad for cryptocurrency, perhaps it also affect every miner just like you. The next year perhaps that will be the time to fix anything that are bad during 2018.

nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 05:55:48 AM

It is possible to have market bounce back to where it was before now but that may take some time,it cannot just happened like that,the market need to be stable then it can stat to rise and get back to normal.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:29:20 AM

Definitely , this is a hard time for all crypto trader and user as a kind if dip market and also a way mush better for all investors to take the chance and make a good profit in this bear market as the market will surely recover in no time when the bull returns.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:53:41 AM

I have no doubt Cryptocurrencies is a Trillion Dollar market, but how we will get there is what I don't know, I don't like to lose money and nobody does and we all have our stories this year but it is better we have this now because it could have been catastrophe if we continue the way we were going without any corrections, calling out scam projects and influencers is gong to bring sanity to the space and make the good ones survive

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:11:02 AM

I think the market will definitely recover, unfortunately, not as quickly as everyone would like, but it will get better!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:15:36 AM

and perhaps the deterioration in the current market situation will not last as long as it did in the past, it has been proven that in recent months the market conditions have deteriorated and are still experiencing a very drastic decline in prices and the situation still continues to this day, not some know how long the market will remain like this.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
samuland5

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:28:59 AM

For 2 months, market is not consistent. In the past, I have seen worse but the market bounced back well. The current scenario is so weird for me. Almost all the currencies, I have been holding has fallen to where it was when I bought. Can the market ever be back? Im a part time miner by the way.
Yes that is 100 percent correct.. the market will definitely bounce back to where it was before even if it takes 5 years to do so
We may have to correct a lot of negative effects of the poor state of the cryptocurrency market today, but we need to understand that the cryptocurrency market has grown from 2016 to 2017 almost 40 times. Based on this, we can assume the same results in the near future.
In that time there were a lot of development to this field and there were a lot of supporters who were in the aim to give a success to this field but now when the governments involved we are facing another hurdle which will be passed sooner and we will see a more better time in crypto.
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:50:42 AM

We have so much great updates for the beginning of the next year and I sure that crypto will bounce back, as soon as they will launch bankkt and the futures. Be more patient and wait a little bit more to get great profit.
brixbounty

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:51:10 AM

Of course, market capitalization will definitely return to its values. Now you first need not to panic and look less at how the course falls. Take a break and do something interesting, I think that the next six months we are not waiting for any positive changes in the market.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:59:39 AM

the current market. Is as of now.the market dropped down almost this year only. quite risky right now if you invest right now. If you bacame wise and got guts. it will be better in no time.
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:43:01 AM

I am sure that anything can happen on the crypto market. But to predict further developments is indeed very difficult. I really hope that the bear market will end with time and we will see a gradual appreciation of good cryptocurrencies. Most likely, it will start happening from the middle of next year,
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:46:25 AM

I am sure that anything can happen on the crypto market. But to predict further developments is indeed very difficult. I really hope that the bear market will end with time and we will see a gradual appreciation of good cryptocurrencies. Most likely, it will start happening from the middle of next year,
long enough to wait for a market to return from the current fall. indeed it takes a lot of effort and a long time to return to the market, even the return of market capabilities can take longer, maybe also until the end of next year, we all don't know.

andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:19:30 AM

The whole market lies at the bottom, it is possible that it will go lower, but if we consider in General, then growth should begin in the following years, just now there is the formation of a new financial system, there can not be another. I hope that the market will return to its borders and grow many times
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 02:01:19 PM

we may not see a bull run at the end of this year, but for the next year there are many reasons that the market will rise again to the moon.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:01:53 PM

it would be splendid if it comes back to normal. i think that we just need to bear with it for the time being, right now it is even worse than in spring. let us hope next year will correct it all

What can we see in the chain of red candles, shocked, starting from 14/11 to now? These are tiny green candles, tiny and almost discrete, discrete. In the medium term, Bitcoin and the market do not have any expectations to increase as you say that perhaps the market will be worse in the spring
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:17:32 PM

Past experience that occurs when coin prices decline and will definitely rise again. And we can also feel a big profit from trading at the end of 2017. And for the current decline, I'm sure if the market will definitely rise again.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:22:04 PM

I really believe that the market will bounce back and even more in 2019. Just need some time
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:26:36 PM

Of course, the market is sure to change to bullish and we will see even greater growth. But this may be delayed, as bitcoin has already lost more than 84% this year. You should keep holding your coins and not worry that your coins are getting cheaper.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
evanescence

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 12:58:00 PM

No chance whatsoever. Sorry, we've run out of greater fools.
But I'm always certain that at some point the market will be better than it is today.
Probably not soon though.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: