Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:37:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to invest $10K in 1 alt coin or in 10 alt coins?  (Read 220 times)
sweetbet (OP)

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:43:00 AM

What do you recommend and why? Is it better to invest $10K in 1 potentially profitable alt coin or in 10 potentially profitable alt coins? I'm not talking about already established alts like ETH, XRP or DASH. I'm talking about investing in relatively new, undervalued alts with great potential.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:52:08 AM
Merited by sweetbet (1)

First time I saw this question I obviously thought it is better to invest in 10 alt coins rather than only in 1 coin because you have more chances to get in profit if you have more coins. If you think a little you can choose one single altcoin wich looks great and has a big potential and you can make a huge profit. Everyday, new altcoins appear and it is hard to know wich are the best because all of them look the same. Only a few of them will have succes and become coins that people are going to use and thats why I think it is better to invest only in one altcoin. By investing in 10 altcoins you have more chances but you could also lose more because maybe only 2-3 coins will get you in profit from those 10. So you choose one good coin and if you also have a little luck you will make profit.
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:52:45 AM

What do you recommend and why? Is it better to invest $10K in 1 potentially profitable alt coin or in 10 potentially profitable alt coins? I'm not talking about already established alts like ETH, XRP or DASH. I'm talking about investing in relatively new, undervalued alts with great potential.

I still prefer diversifying into different undervalued coins. Not necessarily that you need 10 of them since it really depends on your research and how your trust it. Maybe 5 at least or even 4?  

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 07:01:31 AM

I further recommend you to invest in a developing project, because if the platform has been established, then the price of coins will be very expensive
you try to monitor the development of the CyberMiles project
developers and teams are very serious in building the project and will hold a Test-net on March 30, 2018 and will be broadcast live
CMT tokens are now becoming very valuable
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:07:04 AM

Its good to diversify your investment.Invest in those coins which are under some innovative technological phase and in future may add greatly to crypto world or have some practical usage.To me the following coins are undervalued and have great tendency to stand in future (coming few years.)
NEO,XLM,MIOTA,EOS,WAVES,ADA,XMR,TRX,ZEC,VEN all of these are based on some common use in life.Study about these coins to clear your views as well.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
AnnaSitnikova

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:10:49 AM

I would diversify the risks and invest in 10 different altcoins! In my opinion, by investing all of the capital in one altcoin, you are more likely to lose your money than investing in 10 different
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:11:06 AM

Well if you can really estimate that the 10 altcoins you want to invest in, has the potential to be profitable in the long run then IMO it's better to invest that way. On the contrary, if your decision and estimation is purely based on your subjective opinion, I suggest that you should just invest in 1 profitable coin that you can really be sure of, otherwise you'll end up with only scraps of the altcoin.
edwardnortonn

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:13:51 AM

Unless you truly believe in the potential of this atlcoin, it will be unwise to put 10k in one, that means you will be risking all in one, id rather you spread your risk. there are lots of coins out there with high growth potential, id rather you split your money and invest widely.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:14:04 AM

better to invest in 10 potential profitable altcoins than investing 1 altcoin, maybe one of the ten potential altcoins will huge pump but carefully to choose an altcoin which are potential, goodluck.

emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 07:48:52 AM

To choose a single altcoin to invest $10k, there are only one coin that I feel confident and it would be safe too to invest is Neo. It would be profitable for long-term investment. I don't feel confident in any other coins to invest $10.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:52:21 AM

In 1 if you get it right.

However better to spread over 10 really. I would choose 5 personally because I have 5 already picked out from lots of research.

there are some great projects going for bargain prices right now

look for older established projects with sensible whitepapers and roadmaps that are almost complete with a real use case.

dpui98

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

SEELE- Blockchain 4.0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:02:38 AM

I would recommend more altcoins instead of 1, spread your risks doing so, you wont lose all if anything happens to that coins

Also, not only coins, but also spread your investment on different exchanges... the market now is just to risky to put everything into one

SEELE Blockchain 4.0
JOIN US - http://seele.pro
nikaPetro

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:06:15 AM

Coin with big potential (new),the trick is to guess which of these coins to shoot,I suggest from top 20-30 to choose coins and investing in them,Can in the other but the risks are higher,it is my personal opinion.
Betfair

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:08:07 AM

divide to 10 its better than losing everything on single currency.
ampirebus

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:10:33 AM

My strategy of the investment is to diversify money. It means to decrease risks if the process. So I prefer the second version.
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:11:36 AM

To choose a single altcoin to invest $10k, there are only one coin that I feel confident and it would be safe too to invest is Neo. It would be profitable for long-term investment. I don't feel confident in any other coins to invest $10.
Yes, NEO is a good choice, but I do not think it would be a good choice to invest in just one coin, it would be better if you divide it into several percentages

Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:17:39 AM

you can split it into several parts. yes, maybe 2 or 3 parts investment. there are plenty of cheap altcoins that are under $ 1. you can choose it and learn it first. at this time I think it is quite possible in terms of profit within the next few months. but you must remember, always use the knowledge, analysis and search for various information altcoin.
ansh_848

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:27:22 AM

Thats not a generus question you should have a particular knowledge of a coin in which you are investing. According to me you should invest it into dfferent coins so you can cover loss if any but due to some reason if the price of bitcoin declines it effect all the coins.
NIGHT_FOX_1

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:29:17 AM

Personally, I would buy a proven coin, not potentially promising. Personally, my opinion.
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:34:55 AM

The more diverse your investment, the less the risk and more chance of profit. It is always the logical thing to do especially if you will invest a large amount of money.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: