Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:59:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health |  (Read 132421 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:18:26 PM

The wonderful idea of the project, the main thing is to make a good advertisement, because of the last 3-5 projects related to medicine, very few reached the hard cap, some failed to achieve soft cap. Why do many prefer to invest in stock exchanges and artificial intelligence, but they forget about health care(

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
komar.515

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:32:46 PM

The wonderful idea of the project, the main thing is to make a good advertisement, because of the last 3-5 projects related to medicine, very few reached the hard cap, some failed to achieve soft cap. Why do many prefer to invest in stock exchanges and artificial intelligence, but they forget about health care(
Exactly. As well as numerous game projects, some other entertainment projects ... now the whole world and all the money revolve around entertainment. It's good that there are still people for whom people are important in society.
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:03:14 AM

Exactly. As well as numerous game projects, some other entertainment projects ... now the whole world and all the money revolve around entertainment. It's good that there are still people for whom people are important in society.
Such people will always be .. However, I doubt that the use of the platform will be free. Most likely you will need to purchase a subscription or something like that?
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:11:09 AM

Such people will always be .. However, I doubt that the use of the platform will be free. Most likely you will need to purchase a subscription or something like that?
I don't think so. Perhaps there will be some percentage of transactions?
FrederickFarci

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:16:24 AM

I don't think so. Perhaps there will be some percentage of transactions?
You can ask a question in the Telegram if you are interested. Discussing this with each other you will not find the right answer Sad
EthblockKing

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:22:59 AM

Something big is comming when everybodey start talk about medicohealth.io....
They have also bounty program

https://medium.com/@MedicoHealth.io/m-h-community-competition-announcement-5e91e6110569
The-king

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:26:16 AM

Cool project, I'm glad that there are still people who are interested in health care! Bravo guys, I support your project and join those who want to buy tokens!
ukrainskaya-devaxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:38:46 AM

Something big is comming when everybodey start talk about medicohealth.io....
They have also bounty program

https://medium.com/@MedicoHealth.io/m-h-community-competition-announcement-5e91e6110569
A steep bake! I will to participate, looks well easily and simply. Looks like a marketing program?
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:39:14 AM

Can I use the service as a patient? An example of a prescription in the country where I live and need prescription for antibiotics, how will the project address a particular situation?
vkolotun

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:02:05 AM

Can I use the service as a patient? An example of a prescription in the country where I live and need prescription for antibiotics, how will the project address a particular situation?

So far, all that has been learned is that anyone who needs medical attention will be able to see a doctor for this. Any problem. Given that the prescription for medicines is one of the most important tasks in medicine - most likely your situation will be provided.
sharkman20

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:06:16 AM

So far, all that has been learned is that anyone who needs medical attention will be able to see a doctor for this. Any problem. Given that the prescription for medicines is one of the most important tasks in medicine - most likely your situation will be provided.
I saw a similar question in the Telegram. They cant say exactly how it will be implemented yet, but the prescription will be present exactly.
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:11:18 AM

I saw a similar question in the Telegram. They cant say exactly how it will be implemented yet, but the prescription will be present exactly.
To do this, you need a full identification of the person, his medical history, documents with the diagnosis, and so on. It's complicated, I'm not sure it will be available immediately
Nikolas.Kelman

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:13:36 AM

How will doctors be identified? Will there be a system of selection of doctors by experience? Doctors will only be theorists or practitioners, too?
Nevsky

Activity: 1064

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 11:05:07 AM

I noticed that medical ideas based on blockchain found little support from the crypto community. How do you think why this happens?
Perhaps this will significantly improve the quality of medical care? In the end, almost everyone is interested in this.
I agree this should help people around the world, but why then is such a low activity. Health is the most important resource.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nevsky

Activity: 1064

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 11:08:40 AM

I noticed that medical ideas based on blockchain found little support from the crypto community. How do you think why this happens?
Perhaps this will significantly improve the quality of medical care? In the end, almost everyone is interested in this.
And as speed and safety of rendering of the help and various consultations. This will reduce the level of fraud in the field of medicine and generally raise the awareness of people and doctors and various diseases and rare cases of the like
That's right, and what's more is important. This will help prevent counterfeiting of medicines. This makes a lot of money, almost like drugs.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:49:57 AM

And as speed and safety of rendering of the help and various consultations. This will reduce the level of fraud in the field of medicine and generally raise the awareness of people and doctors and various diseases and rare cases of the like
That's right, and what's more is important. This will help prevent counterfeiting of medicines. This makes a lot of money, almost like drugs.

Recently, counterfeit medicines are drugs. This must be prevented. I hope the project will get the maximum support of all the bodies that decide this issue in many countries!
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:28:16 PM

Recently, counterfeit medicines are drugs. This must be prevented. I hope the project will get the maximum support of all the bodies that decide this issue in many countries!

I hope you are right, and the project will become more famous. So far I haven't seen any mention of it.
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:35:18 PM

I hope you are right, and the project will become more famous. So far I haven't seen any mention of it.
Most likely the project is actively advertised in the profile sources. Do you often visit medical forums or various events?
I think with marketing they have a full order
ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:02:14 PM

Most likely the project is actively advertised in the profile sources. Do you often visit medical forums or various events?
You are absolutely right. If 2.5 million doctors are already connected to the project, this means that the project begins to be popular in medical circles
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:28:53 PM

You are absolutely right. If 2.5 million doctors are already connected to the project, this means that the project begins to be popular in medical circles
2.5 million is the base of doctors with which you can start working. This is an excellent achievement at such an early stage ... When is the project ready for release?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: