Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:37:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health |  (Read 132420 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:03:56 PM

Recently, counterfeit medicines are drugs. This must be prevented. I hope the project will get the maximum support of all the bodies that decide this issue in many countries!

I hope you are right, and the project will become more famous. So far I haven't seen any mention of it.
Most likely the project is actively advertised in the profile sources. Do you often visit medical forums or various events?
I think with marketing they have a full order
You are absolutely right. If 2.5 million doctors are already connected to the project, this means that the project begins to be popular in medical circles
2.5 million is the base of doctors with which you can start working. This is an excellent achievement at such an early stage ... When is the project ready for release?
You should check that here:
https://medicohealth.io/#roadmap
sharkman20

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:18:11 PM

Is this something like a virtual environment for communication between a doctor and a patient?
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:48:45 PM

Is this something like a virtual environment for communication between a doctor and a patient?
Yes, but for a better understanding, read the whitepaper Smiley
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:22:45 PM

Yes, but for a better understanding, read the whitepaper Smiley
It's better to do this before writing messages on the forum. However, I agree that there is not all information, and there may be questions
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:31:05 PM

How can I find you in twitter? Or maybe you have a telegram channel with official news?
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:38:33 PM

How can I find you in twitter? Or maybe you have a telegram channel with official news?
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Medico_Health
Telegram: https://t.me/MedicoHealthOfficial

and many more resources are listed in the description of the project
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:58:33 PM

thanks, but link doesn't work on twitter(
jess4ever

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:08:15 PM

It works! I checked with 2 devices. I think you should change your browser or clear your cache
manox.dave

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:10:39 PM

Will you have an escrow?
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:23:13 PM

Try to check your internet access settings, because it works correctly
Klennox

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:36:20 PM

Will you have an escrow?
I haven't heard of that. Is that something to protect the funds?
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:28:07 AM

Will you have an escrow?
It seems that this has nothing to do with the project at all.
vkolotun

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:40:51 AM

Will you have an escrow?
It seems that this has nothing to do with the project at all.
I think there is enough of its own development to protect users, their data and money. So ... it looks like this technology is generally from another project
MaksonJoe

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:57:33 AM

I would like to see a demonstration of the process of communication between doctors and patients among themselves. I'm curious how this is implemented
Narimann

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:15:04 AM

I would like to see a demonstration of the process of communication between doctors and patients among themselves. I'm curious how this is implemented
You are not alone. I think this will be a revolution in the world of medical services.
Where can I read more about the technologies used?
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:17:03 AM

Health issues are one of the world's concerns, where it takes doctors and nurses who are very good at handling world health issues, I am pleased that this project takes part in supporting global health issues, safe work for MHP teams. hopefully this project gets good support so that it can succeed in carrying out its purpose.
brussqett

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:21:32 AM

It is important that the project continues to develop, and cover all medicine in general. In every country, every doctor. And only then, some kind of collective scope will be able to identify the most complex diseases in the early stages, help people ...
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 10:42:59 AM

I noticed that medical ideas based on blockchain found little support from the crypto community. How do you think why this happens?
Perhaps this will significantly improve the quality of medical care? In the end, almost everyone is interested in this.
And as speed and safety of rendering of the help and various consultations. This will reduce the level of fraud in the field of medicine and generally raise the awareness of people and doctors and various diseases and rare cases of the like
That's right, and what's more is important. This will help prevent counterfeiting of medicines. This makes a lot of money, almost like drugs.

Recently, counterfeit medicines are drugs. This must be prevented. I hope the project will get the maximum support of all the bodies that decide this issue in many countries!
I want to hope. There is only a question, is it realistic to do this? While this is fantastic.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
staysecure (OP)

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 11:54:56 AM

I noticed that medical ideas based on blockchain found little support from the crypto community. How do you think why this happens?
Perhaps this will significantly improve the quality of medical care? In the end, almost everyone is interested in this.
And as speed and safety of rendering of the help and various consultations. This will reduce the level of fraud in the field of medicine and generally raise the awareness of people and doctors and various diseases and rare cases of the like
That's right, and what's more is important. This will help prevent counterfeiting of medicines. This makes a lot of money, almost like drugs.

Hi MedicoHealth platform will connect doctors and patients globally. The project is not about supply chain tracking of pharmaceutical drugs.

staysecure (OP)

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 11:58:15 AM

I hope you are right, and the project will become more famous. So far I haven't seen any mention of it.
Most likely the project is actively advertised in the profile sources. Do you often visit medical forums or various events?
I think with marketing they have a full order
You are absolutely right. If 2.5 million doctors are already connected to the project, this means that the project begins to be popular in medical circles
2.5 million is the base of doctors with which you can start working. This is an excellent achievement at such an early stage ... When is the project ready for release?
hi ouor 2.5 M doctor database is fully curated. Platform is in beta stage right now with a fully functional MVP. Public release of the platform and app is planned for early 2019.

Please check roadmap here https://medicohealth.io/#roadmap.

Thank you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: