Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:51:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health |  (Read 132415 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Antonio.F

Activity: 250
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:46:21 PM

So before going to the doctor, you can read reviews about the doctor of interest?
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:31:57 AM

So before going to the doctor, you can read reviews about the doctor of interest?
Apparently, yes. This would be an excellent advantage over conventional health care centers
komar.515

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:48:11 AM

It turns out, the project has already received some investment for development? So it's indicated on your website. Will you have a demonstration platform soon?
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:55:06 AM

It turns out, the project has already received some investment for development? So it's indicated on your website. Will you have a demonstration platform soon?
Medicohealth already received an angel investment, therefore token buyers are contributing to a project that already went through the scrutiny of due diligence made by VCs and angel investors.
vkolotun

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:08:29 AM

Medicohealth already received an angel investment, therefore token buyers are contributing to a project that already went through the scrutiny of due diligence made by VCs and angel investors.
Who is this angel? Is it some kind of medical organization?
Narimann

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:30:06 AM

Here's info from Wiki:
"An angel investor (also known as a business angel, informal investor, angel funder, private investor, or seed investor) is an affluent individual who provides capital for a business start-up, usually in exchange for convertible debt or ownership equity. A small but increasing number of angel investors invest online through equity crowdfunding or organize themselves into angel groups or angel networks to share research and pool their investment capital, as well as to provide advice to their portfolio companies."
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:36:53 AM

Here's info from Wiki:
"An angel investor (also known as a business angel, informal investor, angel funder, private investor, or seed investor) is an affluent individual who provides capital for a business start-up, usually in exchange for convertible debt or ownership equity. A small but increasing number of angel investors invest online through equity crowdfunding or organize themselves into angel groups or angel networks to share research and pool their investment capital, as well as to provide advice to their portfolio companies."
In general, this is what a major investor or investment company that has already sponsored start-up for you?
CristopherCollins77

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:46:45 AM

Here's info from Wiki:
In general, this is what a major investor or investment company that has already sponsored start-up for you?
Yes, most likely they will receive some of the profits of the organization. However, this is quite logical.
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:53:35 AM

Good project, bright idea. I haven't seen such projects for a long time, and I will definitely support you!
I have never met a project connected with healthcare. Where can I read white paper?
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:11:36 AM

Good project, bright idea. I haven't seen such projects for a long time, and I will definitely support you!
I have never met a project connected with healthcare. Where can I read white paper?
There's no whitepaper yet, the developers promise to lay out soon. So far you can see lightpaper: http://medicohealth.io/documents/medicohealth_lightpaper.pdf
FrederickFarci

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:15:51 AM

There's no whitepaper yet, the developers promise to lay out soon. So far you can see lightpaper: http://medicohealth.io/documents/medicohealth_lightpaper.pdf
Thanks for the link! Quite a bit of information, but everything seems pretty clear. When does ICO begin?
The-king

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:20:56 AM

Thanks for the link! Quite a bit of information, but everything seems pretty clear. When does ICO begin?
This information from icomarks: https://icomarks.com/ico/medicohealth

Pre-sale Time:
01 June 2018 - 30 June 2018
ICO Time:
01 July 2018 - 01 Aug 2018
Nikolas.Kelman

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:25:05 AM

This information from icomarks: https://icomarks.com/ico/medicohealth

Pre-sale Time:
01 June 2018 - 30 June 2018
ICO Time:
01 July 2018 - 01 Aug 2018

They have relatively high ratings. Here you can find some more information: https://icobench.com/ico/medicohealth
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:28:38 AM

Is it going to be something like a decentralized application?
Will it be available for all platforms?
The_Hu

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:32:18 AM

What are the advantages of this project with other health projects? Keep on striving for success.
poopbread

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:36:01 PM

Private customized medical services are becoming more and more popular. I believe this will be a good development industry.
EthblockKing

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:32:20 AM

HOW IMPORTANT IS IT TO FEEL SAFE?
WITH MDICOHEALTH

New technologies must be implemented in broader healthcare.
Health is one the most private and intimate things in our life.

For some, just the thought of sharing with their doctor what burdens them brings a lot of pressure. When it comes to an uncomfortable or potenitially embarrassing situation, the pressure is even higher. Of course, this pressure does not arise only on the patient’s side, but also on the doctor’s, professional side.

We are all just human beings.

But until now, there was no other way. Either meet your doctor face to face, or risk your good health. Risk life. Of course, it all causes a lot of stress, which in turn exacerbates a certain health situation.

Conclusion — the system is not tailor made to suit the human. It does not effectively serve individuals, but the economy and the state system.

That’s exactly the barrier which we surpassed in Medicohealth with our project, where some of the biggest experts and professionals from healthcare, medicine, psychology, anthropology and IT have joined our cause. With blockchain technology we made impossible - possible.

Due to this innovation, among others in this project, Dr. Rolf Porsche, in an interview with the financial magazine, said he sees Amazon’s dimension in our platform — Medicohealth can be developed into a new “Amazon” in the Healthcare System.

This project will be huge!!!
Trephyna

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:33:04 AM

Health issues are one of the world's concerns, where it takes doctors and nurses who are very good at handling world health issues
smithnumberone1

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:58:11 PM

Private customized medical services are becoming more and more popular. I believe this will be a good development industry.
EthblockKing

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:59:54 PM

They have great scores arround trackers...

https://coinlauncher.io/medicohealth-ico-0

Just check!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: