Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:58:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we need to diversify?  (Read 3700 times)
K0korap

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 02:52:02 PM

Why do we need to diversify our holdings? why we just all in in one coin to have a one time bigtime profit.
Actually you don't. If you diversify much, You'll end up having too much on your table which you couldn't handle. Just like what most people say, just choose one or two altcoin to which you will really invest and hold it till the time comes that a peak is reached in an annual basis. I'm not saying you can't give up on your investment in the process, just keep things simple and manageable.

Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:12:53 PM

The essence of diversify to your investment is great idea that don't put all of your money in one investment only,because if you lose your money at investment at the time, you must also lose in your hole capital. Even successful business man and woman deversify or power of leverage are the  most strategy will be used in term of business,cause it also a safest way to avoid bank crap.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:21:15 PM

Investing into only one coin is some times risky and are needs to be taken when doing that. If you invest i to only one coin, it is either you gain big or you loose extremely. Diversification is very important when it comes to investing into crypto. The behaviour of coins are not the same and price increase is not constant. So, invest into top coins most especially and into any other you feel might give huge profit in the long run.
makawa

Activity: 222

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:27:39 PM

Why do we need to diversify our holdings? why we just all in in one coin to have a one time bigtime profit.
I think if you have a large capital, mine is also one way to earn money on crypto. Even when you sleep you still make money. But it all depends on the strength of your capital and interests.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:57:23 PM

diversify their assets. This allows you to partially secure your investments. After investing in one coin, you can incur large losses if its price drops.
I guess diversification is a very nice strategy in any form of investment, yet being aware of the risks should not be forgotten. It allows you to divide and spread your assets around to legit projects, stocks and bonds. However, it is discouraged to put all your assets in one project to avoid much losses, better to have options.
Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:57:43 PM

Why do not you put the mine in the options. To earn money I think it depends on your investment. If you can not invest money, you can invest time for marketing activities.
kendedes

Activity: 728

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:16:26 PM

Diversifying our holdings for trading or investment is actually part of our strategy. To invest in more than two cryptocurrencies is a good way to minimize the risk of losing all holdings and also to gain more profits based on the market price. Of course, it is better to put our money in some good coins than only in one coin.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:32:14 PM

I'm sure that diversification is the way to cut the risk of losing all your money.Some examples like Bitconnect,Confido,Regalcoin shows how people can quicky lose their money.
coinxwife

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:53:46 PM

We do not need to follow any concept or rule, we only follow the fact of being tested several times. To explain better we should have mind the idea of balance and the idea of eggs in a basket can help, so when we put all our eggs in a basket and when we lose or something go wrong the frustration always appears. Diversifying is the way to possible alternative profits and avoiding frustrations.
Perfect mate deversify is needed when it comes to gamble in any kinds of ways on how you do in investment or trading so that you will not fully losses all what you have,.
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:13:07 PM

I personally will do the diversity of the altcoins that will be purchased. Besides it is to get more profits in wider chances, it will also minimize the risk of losing money in one time. I think it is better to make the certain strategy to put our money in some altcoins. What we must do is to analyze the good altcoins that will earn us more profits. Briefly, diversifying is a good strategy to have when investing or trading in cryptocurrency.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
artisarr

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:14:45 PM

Investing all your money in a single coin is stupidnes. I wouldn't recommend investing all your money even if you diversified your portfolio.
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:22:11 PM

Because no matter how promising you and many other people did not seem to coin there is always a chance that it will either not grow or even fall in price.
Buying not one but dozens of different coins you can reduce the risks of losing everything because one coin can fall and the second grow so much that it will cover all the falls on the previous one.

the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:50:36 PM

Diversification of the tokens that you hold should be one of the strategies that a newbie should learn when they enter the cryptocurrency market and decides to HODL their investments as it lessens the risk that a person should take or should multiple coins pump up to the moon then you will have greater gain of profits.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
tulpash

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:52:43 PM

Diversification of the tokens that you hold should be one of the strategies that a newbie should learn when they enter the cryptocurrency market and decides to HODL their investments as it lessens the risk that a person should take or should multiple coins pump up to the moon then you will have greater gain of profits.
Indeed, every novice trader and investor should know that diversification is simply necessary to reduce the probability of failure. This is one of the fundamental things in the world of crypto currencies.
mdbelal1

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:03:59 PM

Yeah we need diversify cause if you spend all your money in one coin and if that coin price fall down then all your money will go in vain. On the other hand if you buy different types of coin, some of coin price will low in market and some of them will high in market. Thus it will not give you loss.
Paul karet

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:05:12 PM

verified is important, because to indicate ownership. this is for transaction security in cryptocurrency.
we can collect some coins for big profits.
swsonia

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:20:31 PM

Certainly. This is the first rule for every investor!!
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:23:36 PM

You need to diversify in order to decrease risk. But if we are talking about a smaller amount of money, I could see someone just putting it into a single coin hoping for a payout. And that's fine, so long as that person also knows he/she could lose all of the money.

If it's like $500, not exactly the end of the world to lose it. If tens of thousands or more, you want at least some diversification.
zerocashdev

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:24:03 PM

You need to diversify your deposit because you have more chances to make a profit from different coins  Smiley
and you will not be particularly worried about the fact that some kind of coin has lost in price  Roll Eyes
Megababa

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:32:52 PM

I think this follows the concept of the bigger the risk the bigger the profit and vice versa.
I think if you want to reduce your risk , you have to spread your investment on different coins. So incase if one doesn't make it another might.
Investing your all in one coin/token is pretty risky.
Take centra for instance imagine putting all your investment on CTR being a great project, I think one might be down with sickness right now pertaining to the unfortunate situation that happened to the project. Centra that formerly traded at $3+ now cost some few cents.
So no matter how good the project is , I will never put my whole investment on it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: