Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:23:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🎸 Blockchain based marketplace for VR concert experiences 🎸  (Read 16573 times)
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:57:42 PM

I think the room needs to solve a lot of technical problems, such as transmitting a video close to reality and sound, but if they solve these problems the project is waiting for success.
Let us give them some time to analyze all the root causes to make the fix for all the issue and bring better solutions which could easily solve all this problems.

They're just pitching the idea, but let's just wait for the further development of this project. I hope they'll come up with a good user interface and much more interactive feature because the idea focuses on concert virtual reality.
Exactly, with the development of the project, they will improve the project furthermore. Right now they have a Basic Idea about how do they want us to see the future of the project. With time they will definitely improve the platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 10:25:44 PM

There are many VR based concepts how different is ur blockchain

The difference is it's a concert vr project. Just read the OP and also check other details of this project and you will understand all about this project. I really hope many will invest and support this project.
I agree with you, someone don't read carefully about this projects then make some foolish question. Anyway, i see have a lot of people pay attention at here. Good signal for investing.
This project is really gaining more public attention and it will surely have some good profits ahead due to this. This project is soon going to turn much profitable due to its innovative and great concept.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:54:23 PM

The difference is it's a concert vr project. Just read the OP and also check other details of this project and you will understand all about this project. I really hope many will invest and support this project.
Did they also create a video presentation about this project I think it will be more effective for other members thatcwau.
Reading the whitepaper and watching their video will make you understand what the project really is. Video is a big help on understanding what the project do. The team should make more effort advertising this project.
In case you want to know the general details of the project, then you may opt to visit their website which contains their video presentation which can be found in this link: https://www.concertvr.io/. Their video presentation is really good when it comes to creativity and presenting the project's idea.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:04:39 PM

Is there a chance that using this project in concert to make users comfortable, will lessen their expenses? or it's the same as the price of the ticket going live in the concert too? Will wait for your answers here devs and admin.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:32:59 PM

I think the project will face competition, I came across a project called Ceek that offer the same features and same concept, allowing people to buy ticket and watch live concert through VR head set.

Oh yes, I just read about it little bit on their Ann Thread. They already take this to an other level. They allow their members to mint their own coins with very less transaction fees - less then Eth (LoL)

And they want to implement Ads ON.  As far as I understand, people who watch the live concerts, are also going to see some advertisements and this will give the company a win-win-win situation.

They did many good stuff, I will try to the whitepaper of those two projects later and make a comparison between them. Anyway VR is still limited, for example this project has feature that allow artist to sell mass tickets all over world, in theory is good, but in reality not many people own VR device and those who own, not all of them own a good device that allows to have quality experience. Therefore those kinda of project will not shine in current time.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:52:35 PM

I think the room needs to solve a lot of technical problems, such as transmitting a video close to reality and sound, but if they solve these problems the project is waiting for success.
Let us give them some time to analyze all the root causes to make the fix for all the issue and bring better solutions which could easily solve all this problems.
They are just starting so basically there will be bugs and updates there will be beta and stable versions all these take some time and team dedication so at least just appreciate their work for now

I agree, which they have some adjustments as they are in progression stage. Hopefully the team may able to handle well this great project which I believe have a great features for each and everyone of us here in bitcoin community as well as those interested users.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:23:52 AM

They are just starting so basically there will be bugs and updates there will be beta and stable versions all these take some time and team dedication so at least just appreciate their work for now

I agree, which they have some adjustments as they are in progression stage. Hopefully the team may able to handle well this great project which I believe have a great features for each and everyone of us here in bitcoin community as well as those interested users.
Yes, me too I agree with that matter. It is only natural because they are just starting to adopt in the crypto community. Let us all just widen our thoughts about the team's capability to handle this project in a very good shape that will lead to its success in the future, especially that it really holds a strong platform.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:37:53 AM

I like this project and I would gladly take part in the company's bounty. It is always easy and pleasant to support the projects that people have knowledge.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:47:35 AM

I agree with you, someone don't read carefully about this projects then make some foolish question. Anyway, i see have a lot of people pay attention at here. Good signal for investing.
This project is really gaining more public attention and it will surely have some good profits ahead due to this. This project is soon going to turn much profitable due to its innovative and great concept.
Its a great concept. I hope they will be able to sustain huge traffic on their app, as concerts have a huge appeal. Crashing servers would fetch a bad reputation for the platform.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:50:10 AM

I think that the musicians will not mind using VR, it will be able to increase their popularity and increase the fees from concerts. Many interested in this project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:18:59 AM

with the image everything is clear, and what to do with the sound quality? How will this issue be solved? Or it all depends not on the developer, but on the users?
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:20:36 AM

I like this project and I would gladly take part in the company's bounty. It is always easy and pleasant to support the projects that people have knowledge.
Same here,I am looking forward for project  bounty.This project has alot of potential since it offers one of kind service for its users,A project that entertains and give comfort for its users will surely hit the top.Lets wait and see for project success and for generouse rewards soon.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:31:32 AM

Is there a chance that using this project in concert to make users comfortable, will lessen their expenses? or it's the same as the price of the ticket going live in the concert too? Will wait for your answers here devs and admin.
I think the price will be lesser compared to the admission tickets. Experiencing the concert in a virtual reality is far different from experiencing it personally. However, this might lessen also the income of the event organizers.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:32:20 AM

Same here,I am looking forward for project  bounty.This project has alot of potential since it offers one of kind service for its users,A project that entertains and give comfort for its users will surely hit the top.Lets wait and see for project success and for generouse rewards soon.
Bonus system will drive a great attention and traffic of the people which will positively bring all the positive workflow and the potential participants. This is a good decision we experience to utilize this opportunity.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:07:41 AM

I think the price will be lesser compared to the admission tickets. Experiencing the concert in a virtual reality is far different from experiencing it personally. However, this might lessen also the income of the event organizers.
Price is determined on basing various objectives like allocations, expenses, initial investments etc. There was more goodwill and reputation behind for all the scope of achievements, we can experience in our virtual reality all the spark of success.
Lodi0808

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:29:31 AM

I can sense that thier platform along with thier equipments will be widely used in concert in the coming years. This is the best time to invest while its is still underappreciated.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:11:59 AM

I'm curious and what kind of equipment will you need besides VR glasses? I think this is a rather complex engineering solution.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:59:51 AM

I can sense that thier platform along with thier equipments will be widely used in concert in the coming years. This is the best time to invest while its is still underappreciated.

Me too, I have a strong feeling that is this project will have a very serious and active devs I am sure they will gonna have a very successful platforms in the near future.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:14:31 AM

Well, I am predicting that payment for these kinds of VR concert is not expensive not like the LIVE concert because it's already been recorded and finished. The good is that you feel that you are really in the concert watching your favorite band.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:48:51 AM

I'm curious and what kind of equipment will you need besides VR glasses? I think this is a rather complex engineering solution.
Umm.... Most probably we just need a USB adapter in order to connect your device to your VR device. Just wait for the right answer from the developer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: