Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:49:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🎸 Blockchain based marketplace for VR concert experiences 🎸  (Read 16573 times)
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:41:17 AM

I can sense that thier platform along with thier equipments will be widely used in concert in the coming years. This is the best time to invest while its is still underappreciated.

You're correct bro. Now is the time to buy or invest in VRconcert project because it will surely be a big hit in the future. And also, I'm pretty sure that this kind of technology will be trend and demand in social medias. So now is our chance to grab the opportunity because sooner or later this chances will fade away.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:43:21 AM

I'm curious and what kind of equipment will you need besides VR glasses? I think this is a rather complex engineering solution.

Let's wait and see how devs will make this equipment. And what will be the vr devices will be look like once finish. Looking forward for more announcements and new developments from this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:45:09 AM

I can sense that thier platform along with thier equipments will be widely used in concert in the coming years. This is the best time to invest while its is still underappreciated.
It also seems to me that this project at the very beginning is simply underestimated. So if someone else does not want to differentiate in the project, I would change their opinion in another direction, because in the future it can bring a good profit.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:46:53 AM

You're correct bro. Now is the time to buy or invest in VRconcert project because it will surely be a big hit in the future. And also, I'm pretty sure that this kind of technology will be trend and demand in social medias. So now is our chance to grab the opportunity because sooner or later this chances will fade away.

Many members is excited and can't wait for the launched of this project. For sure this will be a hit in the market. ConcertVR is surely is aiming for the people that who can't join the live concert but can experience it through VR.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:54:19 AM

There are many VR based concepts how different is ur blockchain

The difference is it's a concert vr project. Just read the OP and also check other details of this project and you will understand all about this project. I really hope many will invest and support this project.
I agree with you, someone don't read carefully about this projects then make some foolish question. Anyway, i see have a lot of people pay attention at here. Good signal for investing.
This project is really gaining more public attention and it will surely have some good profits ahead due to this. This project is soon going to turn much profitable due to its innovative and great concept.
Its a great concept. I hope they will be able to sustain huge traffic on their app, as concerts have a huge appeal. Crashing servers would fetch a bad reputation for the platform.
You are right but initially they have already identified the various threads which might cause such crashes so the team behind us working on all those variables to ensure complete protection.
sneakycoin

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:59:49 AM

Very ambitious project for music lovers. But will it be beneficial for the artists?
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:07:09 AM

You have a point, this project may boom in the future because this is an entertaining platform which people wanted to have. The team right now are doing some development of their platform and will do everything just to satisfy our needs. Also. I am hoping they will have a reasonable price about the value of their platform so that more people can enjoy concert live in a VR technology.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:25:24 AM

Yes I agree, but this project really needs a huge support from the community and need to have many investors so that the success will be achieve in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:26:20 AM

Is there a chance that using this project in concert to make users comfortable, will lessen their expenses? or it's the same as the price of the ticket going live in the concert too? Will wait for your answers here devs and admin.

Well, I am predicting that payment for these kinds of VR concert is not expensive not like the LIVE concert because it's already been recorded and finished. The good is that you feel that you are really in the concert watching your favorite band.

That is probably a good suggestion that they must adjust the price of the concert since it is not live anymore. Also, people can afford if they will have a really reasonable price of their tickets.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:36:45 PM

Is there a chance that using this project in concert to make users comfortable, will lessen their expenses? or it's the same as the price of the ticket going live in the concert too? Will wait for your answers here devs and admin.

Well, I am predicting that payment for these kinds of VR concert is not expensive not like the LIVE concert because it's already been recorded and finished. The good is that you feel that you are really in the concert watching your favorite band.

That is probably a good suggestion that they must adjust the price of the concert since it is not live anymore. Also, people can afford if they will have a really reasonable price of their tickets.

I think the price of a concert based on this platform will be quite small and affordable for many users. This will be a real advantage for the project, as the platform has every chance to become a strong competitor in the music business.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 01:21:17 PM

Yes, this project will actually be a budget friendly but surely we are going to miss some of the fun which we have by visiting live concerts but this project will make it more easier and cheaper which will indeed be much profitable.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:21:53 PM

I'm curious and what kind of equipment will you need besides VR glasses? I think this is a rather complex engineering solution.
Umm.... Most probably we just need a USB adapter in order to connect your device to your VR device. Just wait for the right answer from the developer.
I think his questions has sense and I think the developers can give us a better explaination how this works in real life.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:00:32 PM

The platform in not the especially rich countries with poorly developed infrastructure will be especially popular. To people who have no opportunity to see a speech of the favourite performer alive - the platform will just approach.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:15:32 PM

Very ambitious project for music lovers. But will it be beneficial for the artists?

It will be beneficial to artists basically. Concerts are held by famous artists and many people watched the concerts of those artists. The platform would be great for artists because they'll gain more viewers and supporters.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:53:11 PM

Besides these VR glasses, you of course, will need additional equipment in the form of good qualitative the melomanskikh of earphones (if that you are), or at least to a good monitor audisistema. If of course the reproduced sound is expensive to you and you really want to approach concert sounding.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:57:59 PM

I really like the concept of the project ,but I have done questions like will it be live?
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:24:19 PM

I really like the concept of the project ,but I have done questions like will it be live?
I guess so, if we can't see a concert live is there really a point to launch a new platform only for VR.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:26:25 PM

I can't wait to see a realistic demo of this app soon the whole idea sounds unachievable to me but I don't how things can't twist to been the best of the best am watching closely with some curiosity

Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:47:50 PM

It will be beneficial to artists basically. Concerts are held by famous artists and many people watched the concerts of those artists. The platform would be great for artists because they'll gain more viewers and supporters.

It could be, but will it still be fun to watch a concert on a VR device? I know that they are still in the early stage of development but it will be good if they can add up more feature that will really make it more realistic.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:14:48 PM

I guess so, if we can't see a concert live is there really a point to launch a new platform only for VR.

I don't think so, this will have so much cost. Actually, i like look livestream of the team more than this function.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: