Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:54:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🎸 Blockchain based marketplace for VR concert experiences 🎸  (Read 16577 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:37:12 AM

An interesting idea for a project called concertVR ICO - Change the future of entertainment!
And how and where can I read the White Paper of the project? Give me a link please.
Do you have a program of generosity? How can I get acquainted with the conditions of the bounty campaign?
I wish you realization of your ambitious plans.

What is good to this project is that they will bring the live concert into the VR technology which is quite an interesting things to know. You can feel like you really part in the live due to the features of this platform. It will be good if they have some beta version of the platform for us to see what it really look like because imagination is really have a difference versus the actual.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
concertVR_io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:45:11 AM

Wow! A new project with a very original idea from a professional German team! I will be sure to follow the project and if there is a bounty company I will definitely take part.

Thank you for your interest in ConcertVR  Wink

Here are all our social media links for a closer following:  Kiss

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/concertvr
Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplybethere
Youtube: http://bit.ly/youtubeconcertVR
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/simplybethere
Medium: https://medium.com/@simplybethere/concertvr-the-future-of-entertainment-8eaa9ea22c4d

AND please join us on Telegram for our main FAQ chat: https://t.me/concertVR1
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:48:09 AM

So any unsold token will be burnt great this will definitely reduces the amount of tokens that will later be in circulation and possibly increase the token value in the market

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:56:36 AM

Incredible idea of the project. I still have not seen this! Just imagine that someone would like to attend the concert, but can not for some reason do it. Now can visit without leaving home, simply through virtual reality.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:04:09 AM

How much is the minimum investment and what countries are restricted to participate in your IcO sale
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:02:09 PM

How much is the minimum investment and what countries are restricted to participate in your IcO sale

Hello. It is posted in the OP that there is no minimum investment during the ico. But the higher amount you invested in a single transaction the higher the bonus % of cvt you will get.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:45:18 PM

Hello. It is posted in the OP that there is no minimum investment during the ico. But the higher amount you invested in a single transaction the higher the bonus % of cvt you will get.
it's good that there is not a minimum amount for investment. But I'm wondering which bonus percentage I will receive when investing for example 0.1 eth?
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:18:15 PM

Wow! This is a great project! Another exciting and interesting project has come to the community of crypto currency. I hope that with this kind of interesting idea amd concepts regading the blockchain based marketplace for VR concert experiences will lead to a powerful crypto community.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:26:46 PM

This is an interesting project, I immediately liked it. I have long wanted to get into the Vienna Opera, but I do not have enough money, with the help of this project, I can get there Wink
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:03:01 PM

After some calculate. I see you said that the token sales is 220 millions token so maximum cap is only 33k ETH (withou bonus)? Why at the picture i see is 60k ETH?

Hi, we plan to create 400,000,000 tokens within the pre-ICO and the ICO stages. Which explains why our maximum cap is 60k ETH if you multiply by the price of 1 token as 0.00015 ETH. Hope this helps, for any further questions please join us on our main FAQ chat on Telegram: https://t.me/concertVR1

Is that 400M tokens are not too much for a project? because i am not sure but some of people are thinking that too much token volume means very low price and slow grows. But I am not totally sure about that.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:48:19 PM

So any unsold token will be burnt great this will definitely reduces the amount of tokens that will later be in circulation and possibly increase the token value in the market

Well, yeah unsold tokens should be burnt to reduce tokens volume and at the same time to increase the value of tokens. But it will be much better if there will be no more unsold tokens by that time.

Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:54:32 PM

I can't believed that even music industry are will be part now here in crypto world. This will be very interesting because a lot of people now really loves in music. I hope it can be managed well by the dev team so that all bitcoiners will have a chance to experienced concert using VR technology.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Anivika

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:55:46 PM

I am also interested in the topic and looks promising. Say this topic will be held and distributed bounties and all sorts of cookies? Can I then join the distribution?
Samuiel

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:07:58 PM

I found this project, the project looks good and feasible. Let's see what it can do in the future. Good luck and success!
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:06:56 PM

I'm amazed, this project was able to make a presale sold out even if the CEO's linkedn profile is empty, the other team members don't mention this project in their profile as what I usually find to Linkedn profile of people who are involved in a certain project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:37:05 PM

Viewing of real concerts with participation of favourite variety stars through points of virtual reality it it is really very necessary at least for those who have no such opportunity, for example for those who are very far from this event or who simply lacked tickets.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:25:18 PM

After some calculate. I see you said that the token sales is 220 millions token so maximum cap is only 33k ETH (withou bonus)? Why at the picture i see is 60k ETH?

Hi, we plan to create 400,000,000 tokens within the pre-ICO and the ICO stages. Which explains why our maximum cap is 60k ETH if you multiply by the price of 1 token as 0.00015 ETH. Hope this helps, for any further questions please join us on our main FAQ chat on Telegram: https://t.me/concertVR1

Hello. The project looks is simply unique! Such idea as viewing of concerts through VR bewitches imagination. There was a wish to specify at you why names 400 millions of tokens? It means something concrete, is connected with some plans? Why not standard 21 millions?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:03:03 PM

It seems like a nice idea to create a platform that allows users to attend live concert in VR world without having to be in real place when that concern are happening. It works good for artists as well since they can sell additional ticket for virtual world and have more income. Interesting platform, I will try to read whitepaper later.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:55:35 PM

It seems like a nice idea to create a platform that allows users to attend live concert in VR world without having to be in real place when that concern are happening. It works good for artists as well since they can sell additional ticket for virtual world and have more income. Interesting platform, I will try to read whitepaper later.
Also, lesser chance of getting some injury because of how the concert in real life is being set up, people will made contact on you and can't hear you if you're being hit by their arms or body. With the application of VR in concert I think that's a great idea and has a great potential in this market.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:01:47 PM

Wow! A new project with a very original idea from a professional German team! I will be sure to follow the project and if there is a bounty company I will definitely take part.
Yes, i see this projects will be one of potential projects at my listing, i love Germany and i love German. They have high atituted at complete their working.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: