Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:02:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🎸 Blockchain based marketplace for VR concert experiences 🎸  (Read 16577 times)
Canoppo99

Activity: 334
Merit: 15

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:59:18 AM

a very good project and have great potential for success. your idea is very good, you will give the opportunity to people who have no chance to watch the concert so they can watch it anywhere. this project will become popular. Good luck.

I have sent a personal message to you.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:18:40 AM

wow, this is transparency pure !  Team introducing in twitter :

https://twitter.com/simplybethere/status/978419550034317313
https://twitter.com/simplybethere/status/978419036848615425
https://twitter.com/simplybethere/status/975484117918810116
https://twitter.com/simplybethere/status/977681678733905922
https://twitter.com/simplybethere/status/975485181497921536
https://twitter.com/simplybethere/status/975484875728998406
https://twitter.com/simplybethere/status/975484398043848705
https://twitter.com/simplybethere/status/959509696888692738
https://twitter.com/simplybethere/status/957236720176648192
https://twitter.com/simplybethere/status/938127989702909952

No wonder that in 4 days they sold out the Pre-ICO !

I have no doubt that this is going to be one of the best ICO project in 2018.  If it's made in germany  mostly it is a quality product.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:28:09 AM

a very good project and have great potential for success. your idea is very good, you will give the opportunity to people who have no chance to watch the concert so they can watch it anywhere. this project will become popular. Good luck.

I have sent a personal message to you.
I was also attracted by the idea of ​​this project. Very often there is no way to get to a real concert. But thanks to this project, we will all be able to do this now. I'm wondering what payment terms will be on the platform?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:11:03 AM

You are right, Pre-ico was really incredibly quickly built, it simply shakes. Means the mass of serious large investors trusts in the project and they prophesy to the project very perspective and bright future what it can become with good probability.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:33:37 AM

Good luck to you!
This project offers a very amazing idea,Allow users to attend concert and other entertainment using VR it feels like you are realy at the venue.Its a very nice experience.Looking forwards for more project updates.Wishing project success soon and more investors to invest.

This project need a big fund to function their project. Since they gonna support many people using VR concert that cannot go in live. They will gonna give chills to the people that dying to go to the concert. Hope for this to be successful and goodluck.

I agree with you bro. This is a big project that needs a lot of fundings. To think that it will be like a real life event, is very hard to imagined. I only have one question to this project. Do the dev team provide a video simulation? If ever there will be, please shared it here on this thread so everyone will have an idea on how does it works.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:49:49 AM

It seems like a nice idea to create a platform that allows users to attend live concert in VR world without having to be in real place when that concern are happening. It works good for artists as well since they can sell additional ticket for virtual world and have more income. Interesting platform, I will try to read whitepaper later.
is really a good idea if you dont want to miss it but i think we are going to be seeing more VR users in the near future to make things easier for every one

Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:23:47 PM

I think the German team with German pedantry will make an excellent product that will have to work remarkably well.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:41:25 PM

Im not sure if this will be a successful ico in this current situation of cryptocurrency. We are seeing another drop in bitcoin which will surely panic the holders.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:28:32 PM

Good luck to you!
This project offers a very amazing idea,Allow users to attend concert and other entertainment using VR it feels like you are realy at the venue.Its a very nice experience.Looking forwards for more project updates.Wishing project success soon and more investors to invest.

This project need a big fund to function their project. Since they gonna support many people using VR concert that cannot go in live. They will gonna give chills to the people that dying to go to the concert. Hope for this to be successful and goodluck.
For the initial setup they can survive running the operations in the foundation level however for the better VR connect implementation they need some private investors or more investment.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:15:50 PM

Im not sure if this will be a successful ico in this current situation of cryptocurrency. We are seeing another drop in bitcoin which will surely panic the holders.
Crypto currency is mostly down now and we have to understand it is all also based on the demand and supply we cannot even do expect when the market goes up so there will be a no issues for the platform.
BivanF

Activity: 291

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:21:50 PM

i think this is one off the better ico's at this moment  , pre-sale also sold out , great idea's about VR and concerts , VR is going to be a important to use and will keep growing

on stage next to your idol , sounds great
1Bullion

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:00:17 PM

Very necessary, perspective project. It's so great that we will have the opportunity to attend music concerts of favorite stars, which can only dream about! The project team is impressive, good luck with the project! Is there a translation of WP into Russian?

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:56:49 PM

I never imagine that there will be a concert using VR, I think the feeling of being with a crowd and you can see your idolized person personally is much better. But who knows, that's an old-fashioned way.
assasin21rus

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:11:06 PM

"Our mission is to make music concerts available for everyone", but how about those who have the means for helmet? Smiley
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:33:01 PM

This project is just starting its way to the crypto currency community. And for that, I hope this will have a good and better beginning for the crypto currency community. I will keep looking forward for this project regarding the VR concert experiences that has a great and interesting idea. GoodLuck to the team and strive for success!

VR concerts and other VR experiences or whatever they have mentioned is not at all a new idea, it's always pretty much been there it's just them looking for reason to do an ico
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:47:38 PM

Wow this one is getting so much attention in such less time.thats great.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:26:07 PM

It would have been better if they can provide the LinkedIn profiles links of each team member to know more the background of each members. But, I like the fact that they're not hiding something from the community. I'll do some verification of the team member, so that I can say from myself that these informations on twitter are transparent and real.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:42:30 PM

This project is just starting its way to the crypto currency community. And for that, I hope this will have a good and better beginning for the crypto currency community. I will keep looking forward for this project regarding the VR concert experiences that has a great and interesting idea. GoodLuck to the team and strive for success!

VR concerts and other VR experiences or whatever they have mentioned is not at all a new idea, it's always pretty much been there it's just them looking for reason to do an ico
I agree that the idea isn't new in general, but that's it in that role in which the provided platform - is unique. I saw a lot of things a miscellaneous for VR, but everything it is usually concentrated on viewing of movies and games.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:21:18 PM

Wow this one is getting so much attention in such less time.thats great.
The project has a new and unique idea. Everyone is interested in the project because of that and I think the project will goal long way because of there uniqueness, many more people will be interested in the future.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:22:43 PM

It seems like a nice idea to create a platform that allows users to attend live concert in VR world without having to be in real place when that concern are happening. It works good for artists as well since they can sell additional ticket for virtual world and have more income. Interesting platform, I will try to read whitepaper later.
Also, lesser chance of getting some injury because of how the concert in real life is being set up, people will made contact on you and can't hear you if you're being hit by their arms or body. With the application of VR in concert I think that's a great idea and has a great potential in this market.

Although being in concern is better because most of us like to see stars in real life, but yes, it can be alternative for those people who have health problem or old and want to avoid that scenario of getting hurt.
I think VR tickets would be cheap since they can be sell of it all over the world in massive quantity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: