Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:22:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🎸 Blockchain based marketplace for VR concert experiences 🎸  (Read 16577 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:04:36 AM

exciting project  Grin

Thank you for your support - keep it up! Any questions please join us on our FAQ Telegram chat at: https://t.me/concertVR1
For faster communication in terms of good support and gaining all the answers immediately this is a good social official channel to communicate which helps us better to dig and know solutions easily.
This is a good initiate from the management and the active team including the community managers behind considering all the questions with an active reply as their responsibility.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:58:07 AM

exciting project  Grin

Thank you for your support - keep it up! Any questions please join us on our FAQ Telegram chat at: https://t.me/concertVR1
For faster communication in terms of good support and gaining all the answers immediately this is a good social official channel to communicate which helps us better to dig and know solutions easily.
This is a good initiate from the management and the active team including the community managers behind considering all the questions with an active reply as their responsibility.
You are right this way is the great positive sign and we should get emerged to where they are actively engaged and connected to us that helps us to discover cutting the edges and making our ways straight by choosing the platform.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:52:46 AM

exciting project  Grin

That formation is actually a good decision which helps better to achieve a good communication and coordination to understand the expectations and ideas to walk through to make the platform in a better way.
concertVR_io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 11:05:01 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 12:12:21 PM by concertVR_io

Hey everyone!

The concertVR team was at C3 Crypto Conference this past week and we're happy to announce that we have been placed 2nd in the ICO Pitch Battle!

We're available to answer your questions on this awesome project on our Telegram group! We're over 1k members now! - https://t.me/concertVR1
We also have a new channel for concertVR official announcements!: https://t.me/concertVR

We're very excited for the upcoming future! The Main ICO will start on April 15th 2018.

Stay tuned! x

LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:13:15 AM

Hey everyone!

The concertVR team was at C3 Crypto Conference this past week and we're happy to announce that we have been placed 2nd in the ICO Pitch Battle!

We're available to answer are your questions on this awesome project on our Telegram group! We're over 1k members now! - https://t.me/concertVR1
We also have a new channel for concertVR official announcements!: https://t.me/concertVR

We're very excited for the upcoming future! The Main ICO will start on April 15th 2018.

Stay tuned! x

It is a good decision Concert have taken for the welfare of all the investors and participants along with the supporters to actively engage and communicate through the official channel and get resolved for all the doubts.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:18:42 PM

I guess I can participate at concerts from my home via VR glasses? Or is there also a VR concert where people meet somewhere? How does that work by standard?

Yes you can participate anywhere at anytime. You can catch concerts live or on demand in the presence of your own home. On the application you can chat with friends in realtime so that's the closest thing to watching a real concert with friends!
Connecting from any where at anytime is really a good work, in real time it helps better to actively communicate in such a manner by choosing this sophisticated platform to build the strong connections.
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:08:26 PM

I guess I can participate at concerts from my home via VR glasses? Or is there also a VR concert where people meet somewhere? How does that work by standard?

Yes you can participate anywhere at anytime. You can catch concerts live or on demand in the presence of your own home. On the application you can chat with friends in realtime so that's the closest thing to watching a real concert with friends!

Even though it will take a while until people become familiar with such a new technology, I can see the whole business growing very soon. Tickets can also be much cheaper and it might be an option even for those who don't have that much money. But they need the technology of course, which is quite expensive I guess?

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Panrado

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:09:31 PM

hopefully this information is real and real, because it dare to say that the neuro chain as the heart of blockchain, if this is true, I am very sure, the development of neurochain network will be very fast growing fast, will not fail, and I am sure 100% will succeed, but I still have not seen this project roadmap, hopefully it will be updated as soon as possible, and my hope that this project will prove its promise
concertVR_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:36:08 PM

Connecting from any where at anytime is really a good work, in real time it helps better to actively communicate in such a manner by choosing this sophisticated platform to build the strong connections.

Exactly! Join the REVOLUTION  Wink Any further questions you're welcome to join us on our Telegram channel at: https://t.me/concertVR1
concertVR_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:48:44 PM

Even though it will take a while until people become familiar with such a new technology, I can see the whole business growing very soon. Tickets can also be much cheaper and it might be an option even for those who don't have that much money. But they need the technology of course, which is quite expensive I guess?

The problem is that tickets for popular live music sell out very quickly these days and only have certain spots on the tour so even if tickets are cheap the closest location that someone's favourite artist is performing at could require travel, accommodation etc on top. Our solution will give the opportunity for those who do not have the money, the time or live in the right place to watch their favourite concert anytime and anywhere. We recognise that the technology could be expensive which is why we offer the ability to enjoy your content once purchased across ANY platform - whether you would prefer your smartphone, VR glasses, your browser or your SmartTV. Any further questions please join us on Telegram: https://t.me/concertVR1  Cool Cool
concertVR_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 04:09:26 PM

hopefully this information is real and real, because it dare to say that the neuro chain as the heart of blockchain, if this is true, I am very sure, the development of neurochain network will be very fast growing fast, will not fail, and I am sure 100% will succeed, but I still have not seen this project roadmap, hopefully it will be updated as soon as possible, and my hope that this project will prove its promise

We have high hopes for this project. Any questions please join us on Telegram: https://t.me/concertVR1
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:35:23 PM

We have high hopes for this project. Any questions please join us on Telegram: https://t.me/concertVR1
Will all the questions and doubts are really answered immediately and for joining in your official telegram channel do we need to fill any form and how about the supporters ?
concertVR_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:12:49 AM

Will all the questions and doubts are really answered immediately and for joining in your official telegram channel do we need to fill any form and how about the supporters ?

We try to answer all questions within a two minute timeframe for an efficient and accurate response. No just as simple as clicking join once you have followed the link to the chat!  Wink
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:12:28 AM

This is an impressive project. I’ve never seen this trend in ico! I hope for your success
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:08:48 AM

To create this will require a large amount of expensive equipment, as well as to place it on the stage, so that it doesn’t stop the musicians - is someone doing it? Already tried to do this?
ukrainskaya-devaxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:49:00 AM

This is a very interesting idea, but is it profitable for musicians and their various representatives? In fact, this will deprive them of their share of profits ... do you think you can get permission for this in the near future?
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:10:04 PM

This is a very interesting idea, but is it profitable for musicians and their various representatives? In fact, this will deprive them of their share of profits ... do you think you can get permission for this in the near future?
Profitability is how we work connecting to all the aspirants by meeting the challenges and requests and when we work on possibilities then we can obviously achieve profits to be added permissions will also be granted after certain timelines.
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:06:42 PM

I definitely disagree with you. Have you been to concerts? Did you feel it with your body and soul? From this it is impossible to refuse, and those who go to concerts - will agree with me. They will walk and listen, scream, dance - this is a way of life.
The project is aimed at those who dont like crowded places, noise, din, and huge prices. They will not take any share of the profits from anyone, they will occupy a new niche and will be the leaders in it. This is an additional earnings for musicians, and new opportunities for people.
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:15:04 PM

This project looks promising.  Just finished reading about that project.

Yes, it's a great way to involve people in music who for some reason didn't want to go to concerts. Now it becomes possible, and if the prices are not like a real concert - it's very interesting Smiley
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:36:18 PM

This project looks promising.  Just finished reading about that project.

Yes, it's a great way to involve people in music who for some reason didn't want to go to concerts. Now it becomes possible, and if the prices are not like a real concert - it's very interesting Smiley
Concerts are really a different and it is completely unique where we opt such a great music where ever we walk, board and keep listening, it is a soul touching rhythms. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: