Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:29:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The consequences of gambling  (Read 2922 times)
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:51:35 PM

Pathological gambling can leave extremely difficult and long-lasting consequences per person!

They can be classified into several groups:

Physical consequences are happening due to frequent, stressful situations. A person which is gambling survives stress when finding gambling assets during gambling, in situations when he loses and wins, and finally, when he/she feels guilty because he/she gambled again. As a consequence of this condition, health problems are starting to appear.

Some examples are:
digestion disorder, headaches, insomnia, mumps, loss of appetite or increased appetite, increased consumption of alcohol and cigarettes or psychoactive substances, migraine, rapid heart rate, cardiovascular disease, skin diseases, dandruff, tics, trembling, increased sweating, and other stress-related illnesses.

Psychic Consequences from the gambling addiction can cause mental disorders, which are manifested by:
weaker concentration, poor memory, difficulty in thinking, frequent and inadequate mood swings, slowness, depression, impulsiveness, reduced motivation and narrowing of interest.

Also, there are also characteristic changes and the establishment of an addictive behavioral pattern characterized by behavior based on the "principle of affection," which is inherent in children, not the "principle of reality" that is inherent to adults.
Characteristics are:
lying, manipulation, selfishness, egocentricity, immaturity, insensibility, irresponsibility, negative attitude towards authorities.

In addition to these, other specific personality traits that are specifically connected with of gamblers are appearing:
parasitism, laziness, inability to deal with productive work, grandiosity, and omnipotence develop.

In the group of psychological consequences, the so-called comorbidity is also a rule, and not as an exception. With gambling, other psychological disorders are appearing such as:
nicotinism, alcoholism, drug addiction, anxiety disorders, depression, hyperactive pores, eye and attention deficit.

The social consequences relate to the problems that gambling causes in the social environment of addicts, in several areas of social life:

Professional consequences are first expressed in:
absentia from work, illness, poor quality of work, poor communication with colleagues and intolerance towards superiors if the addict is employed.
If a person is in the process of education, there are:
[color=greenabsences from classes or lectures, pauses in education or his break, worse results and grades, problems with colleagues and professors.
[/color]
Consequences in interpersonal communication - This group includes problems in communicating with people who are reflected in:
increasingly frequent conflict situations, fights, quarrels, criticism of others, glorification of one's own and degrading other people's work.
Communication problems arise: in relation to partners, friends, family members, colleagues, neighbors ... Relations with them become weak and superficial, and communication termination often comes to an end.

The economic consequences are often and most pronounced. Due to frequent losses of large amounts of money, constant loans from family, friends and at the end of taking money from the loaner, the gambler, and his family are beginning to suffer on the financial plan as well. It takes several years for the gambler and his family to recover from these consequences (provided that the person no longer gambles). Unfortunately, there is not a small number of those who never recover from these consequences.

Criminal-legal consequences arise mainly after all sources of money "dry up" from the family to those "from whom they could almost borrow". In order to get money, addicts resort to the commission of crimes and most often robbery -  stealing and robbery.

Family consequences are also included in a group of social consequences, but are, for the sake of importance, separated into a personal group. The problem of gambling is also the problem of the entire family system. Relations within family become worse, more conflicting. Communication among members becomes superficial and insincere and family roles are disturbed. The family begins to isolate itself from the social environment, contacts with friends and relatives are reduced. It will take a long time from the moment when it is learned that one member is an addicted gambler until the moment of this same gambler going to the treatment. During this time, the family is going through a paradoxical process, in which (despite the best intentions for the addicted member), it will contribute to various ways of further developing and pushing the gambler to stay in the addiction phase. All of this is a result of defense mechanisms by family members.

Thus, for example, following mechanisms of defense that are appearing in the wife and mother are:
negation-type - they are convinced that the gambling habits are only temporary - that's the current thinking, according to the principle "it will not happen to me".

minimizing - he/she is not a gambler he is just betting

projection -  society is guilty for everything, they have brought him in this phase

There are also other defense mechanisms but the list is too long to write them all in a single post!

However, by the time the family begins to face this difficult problem which brings consequences which are becoming increasingly apparent and they are trying to help the gambler. There is a range of measures; so-called solution such as:
prayer, conviction, quarreling, threats of divorce and abandonment, tracking and also the movement to another city.

All of these attempts are only temporary solutions, but they also create new problems, which are exacerbating an already unsettling situation. Only at this stage family members are deciding to seek the professional help!

My question is -

Has gambling left a trace on you; if it has which consequences are you experiencing right now?
This is seems right. There are many consequences of gambling in every gambler but we all end up losers if we really continue even though we know that we have already have but nothing. Because once you become addicted in gambling you should expect that there is big tendency that you will lose everything.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:10:10 PM

... They are consumed by the desire to have fun or to win money ang have fun, in return they are unable to track time and control themselves.

Especially when you ever experience major winning, you feel that you feel lucky and want to gamble once again and without being realize, you can do it again and again because it's human nature that want to seek more and more.

Human are basically greed creature and it's human nature !
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:27:49 PM

Even if you give so big details,the gambler will always play gambling until he is not finish his bankroll. So in simple words everyone know about it even then they gamble

This would be always the result and the common scenario which do happen into most gamblers.We do all know these things and we are aware on what we are doing but still we do end up on pursuing or continuing no matter what because of our greed for money which would result into thinking into the risk.I do appreciate for categorizing results which are really common either on physical or psychic way.
Honestly, if I say that does not surprise me most of the time, then I would be lying. Although, I have stopped gambling for a while now, but I remember that back then, even with all the knowledge about gambling and even for the fact that I know the chances of winning is quite low, I always still find myself gambling.

Should we say we are all addicted to it or we are just trying as much as possible to push the reality away from our head ?
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:06:03 PM

Even if you give so big details,the gambler will always play gambling until he is not finish his bankroll. So in simple words everyone know about it even then they gamble

This would be always the result and the common scenario which do happen into most gamblers.We do all know these things and we are aware on what we are doing but still we do end up on pursuing or continuing no matter what because of our greed for money which would result into thinking into the risk.I do appreciate for categorizing results which are really common either on physical or psychic way.
Honestly, if I say that does not surprise me most of the time, then I would be lying. Although, I have stopped gambling for a while now, but I remember that back then, even with all the knowledge about gambling and even for the fact that I know the chances of winning is quite low, I always still find myself gambling.

Should we say we are all addicted to it or we are just trying as much as possible to push the reality away from our head ?
Trying to see how fate will bring us, even that we already knew the consequences, it's something inside our minds where we are talking to our own
self, trying to build some confidence that we will be lucky that day, the only problem or the most common results was we ending it up losing again
and again, but that lingering inside our minds will be stuck inside and keep repeating itself.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:01:56 AM

The possibly other terms on what you are going through when you're getting to loss any chances of life. Gambling is the worst part of losing any chances for having and getting a new opportunity of life. If you're getting to loss you must be accept it and treat it like a consequences as a gambler.

A gambler who can not accept defeat is the worst gambler, the right definition for losers. All gamblers should know that the risk of gambling is losing and losing money, unable to accept that consequence, then stay away from gambling.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:16:55 AM

The possibly other terms on what you are going through when you're getting to loss any chances of life. Gambling is the worst part of losing any chances for having and getting a new opportunity of life. If you're getting to loss you must be accept it and treat it like a consequences as a gambler.

A gambler who can not accept defeat is the worst gambler, the right definition for losers. All gamblers should know that the risk of gambling is losing and losing money, unable to accept that consequence, then stay away from gambling.

People are showing too much pride in gambling they cannot accept defeat simply because they are thinking about what people will say to him. Losing is part of gambling weather you accept it or not you cannot change anything. Don't gamble much because you might face hard consequece in the end.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:48:46 AM

People are showing too much pride in gambling they cannot accept defeat simply because they are thinking about what people will say to him. Losing is part of gambling weather you accept it or not you cannot change anything. Don't gamble much because you might face hard consequece in the end.

Gambling might be a game of luck and most of the time you are either wasting your money or wasting your time it is best if you will be just choosing other ways to earn since earning money and getting yourself a handful of money is not that easy but we can't argue to some of the people who got their lives, fame and riches by gambling.

There are a lot of people who became rich and famous because of Gambling but it does not mean that we will be making these people our role model. Gambling is their break and we have our own, we just need to do what we can do.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:48:36 AM

That is why it is known to be an addiction. But I don’t understand one thing here which is that why you continued to play when you knew there are very little or no chances of winning. I mean that it is true that gambling is addictive but people continue to play when they are unaware of the fact that they will lose this time. There is no doubt remaining that you are not a gambler, the addictive one.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:02:48 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 06:23:27 PM by coinplus

That is because people are greedy and they are always in false hope as to when they are going to win. They are just within the darkness in the hope of winning something that will compensate the loss. And even if they win, they will take the risk again because they won. So why not play again. Who knows? That is why people need to back off if they lose because losing a bit amount of money is better than losing it all.
Everyone naturally is greedy  Grin; some of us just have to find a way to control those greed so they do not take a whole of us. It is the way the mindset of some have been fashioned as they do think with gambling they can end up being self-made for life without much stress, only to find out the opposite and before they even get to find out, it has been too late and the only thing left for them is to be hoping that one day, they may recover, which is the main reason they always keep coming back.

True enough. That is why it is best to stay away from it if you know you have tendencies of getting addicted to something. Some people have this inability, and we cannot call it weakness. It is perhaps an obsession and compulsion put altogether because the person concerned believes he has to do such, otherwise, he will miss plausible opportunities. There are repercussions once a person gets hooked to something without the latter even knowing it already hit him. It is not in denial; but a behavior that blooms when you least take notice of it. So yes, I agree with this write up. It is so beautifully-constructed that it leaves people wondering how possible it is to be affected with gambling in terms of health conditions.
Tendencies of getting addicted are normal for someone who is greedy or someone who is looking for the wrong thing in the wrong place. Gambling is just a game and I wonder why some people would think they can make a living from gambling. It is appalling and that is just being foolish and if you look at the lifestyle they end up living on how they have made their mentality to ruin them, they always end up becoming a huge liability to everyone.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:50:41 PM

In gambling, you will never know if you will be the winner or the loser. Gamblers play most of the time when they feel lucky and are really hoping to win. At this point, this answers what you do not understand. Gamblers still play even tho they are already losing because they are greedy enough to still get what they have lost not thinking that it might be the reason of their another loss.
They are by the way aware of the fact that the might lose again but they are highly risk takers.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:30:41 PM

Many consequences must be faced by people who decide to enter the gambling game world. People who try to play gambling should already understand what the risks will be obtained. We all know that the risks that may be obtained are very unusual and will affect our lives. Not to scare, but the fact playing gambling can destroy our lives. In addition, addiction factor must be considered because with it we can do anything to continue to play gambling. Selling valuables and even destroying our family life. Let's think and do we get such consequences? I think we can do a lot more useful and also produce. Never do unreasonably stupid things like addicted gambling.

Its all about understanding of risks, if you don't know in what you are getting into most likely you will fail in whatever you do.
Consequences are always different depending from a person, personal character and environment, family, so many thins should be considered before talking about consequences. Its different for each person. I don't think I suffer from any consequences from gambling. I like to gamble, some games more others less, I don't borrow for gambling, I don't spend more then I have, I don't so it secretly, its something I like and when I have money and free time I like to gamble, I have control and gambling doesn't affect my life in any negative way.
we should know that gambling is not recommended for people with low to middle economies. because if that happens they will only get destruction in their lives due to the addiction to gamble.

debt, using company money even to commit criminal acts could be experienced by gambling addicts. and that is common to those with a middle-class economy
With all due respect Sir, you should have not to generalize people at the middle class will mostly compromise their life due to gambling because gambling  doesn't choose about people status to be more affected, as we know that gambling's consequence brings addiction to mental disorder, failed relationship and job will be affected therefore it doesn't matter of where you came from, its either your rich or poor.
this is all of a sudden I say because they gamble with emotion and without restriction. it's all they do just to earn profits without hard work. they should learn all kinds of limits (targets) as well as strategies in gambling so as not to harm themselves and others
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:07:40 AM

Consequences will just depend on our action, we all have different say in every situation, somehow it will just be base on our status and how we managed to do the transactions, if we know that we have allocated our money into more important things then used it in gambling then lose, then there is for sure a  corresponding consequence.
Yes, I would rather say the topic should be consequences of our actions towards gambling. Normally, we know that gambling is actually something that can take control of our impulses and make us a subject to it if care is not taken, but in most times, it is always our actions that always end up depicting how most of these things end up happening in the long run and I like the fact that you even buttressed it with the 3rd Newton law, which honestly, affects normal life principle and not just physics.

It is just like to Newton's third law of motion. Formally stated, that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.  Grin
Opposite reaction and consequence are nothing but some results which was triggered by our action and just due to our action we need to face. Universal laws never fails and applied to everywhere. But making use of them is too hard unless we are conscious enough.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:23:29 AM

Gambling might be a game of luck and most of the time you are either wasting your money or wasting your time it is best if you will be just choosing other ways to earn since earning money and getting yourself a handful of money is not that easy but we can't argue to some of the people who got their lives, fame and riches by gambling.

There are a lot of people who became rich and famous because of Gambling but it does not mean that we will be making these people our role model. Gambling is their break and we have our own, we just need to do what we can do.
It is the case all the time that a gambler is wasting his money as well as his precious time. Gambling cannot be played without money and as it is an activity which if done would consume time. So basically, a person is at loss ultimately.

The chances of winning big amount or even a tiny one is 50% theoretically but in reality, mostly gamblers lose their wealth. Luck goes good hardly.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:17:13 AM

It is the case all the time that a gambler is wasting his money as well as his precious time. Gambling cannot be played without money and as it is an activity which if done would consume time. So basically, a person is at loss ultimately.
The chances of winning big amount or even a tiny one is 50% theoretically but in reality, mostly gamblers lose their wealth. Luck goes good hardly.

It is the case all the time that a gambler is wasting his money as well as his precious time.
not all times . some gamblers also win , so therfor they dont loose or waste any of their precious time. some gamblers do also play just for fun or only to past the time and they would really care if they won or lose , therfore they dont also waste their time when they do it.

Gambling cannot be played without money
of course it can. gambling can still be played without real money involved. you can just play gambling just for fun with your friends in order to past the time. me and my friends do always play card based gambling but without a real money involved.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:17:56 PM

It is the case all the time that a gambler is wasting his money as well as his precious time.
not all times . some gamblers also win , so therfor they dont loose or waste any of their precious time. some gamblers do also play just for fun or only to past the time and they would really care if they won or lose , therfore they dont also waste their time when they do it.

of course it can. gambling can still be played without real money involved. you can just play gambling just for fun with your friends in order to past the time. me and my friends do always play card based gambling but without a real money involved.

Well not necessarily money, but gambling isn't gambling without something on the line. A bet perhaps or a consequence, or in more serious terms, we have people gambling with their properties and belongings. Of course all these can be taken away in a single roll. That's consequence enough for any gambler

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1233

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:07:31 PM

True gambling is waste of time money and resources and mental stability. Grin

The gambler knows that he/she is doing something that is leading to all these wastes but still they gamble - because their brain wants them to gamble. Still if someone who wins big from the casino and then runs away and never comes back to gamble is the wise person. They took their chance and won and they learnt the lesson that the only winner is the house in the long term - which is why they never came back.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 795

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:01:39 PM

Well not necessarily money, but gambling isn't gambling without something on the line. A bet perhaps or a consequence, or in more serious terms, we have people gambling with their properties and belongings. Of course all these can be taken away in a single roll. That's consequence enough for any gambler

The only term for the consequences that you are going to face when you are playing gambling is the world "lose", you are going to lose your money, your properties because you sell it in order to have money for you to continue playing gambling. All of the things that you could experience on gambling if you are not the lucky person is that you are going to lose anything.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:13:51 AM

You can be a millionaire in overnight or you can come to the middle of street these are the two extreme consequences of gambling,and more people are getting addicted to gambling because they forget that gambling is an entertainment purpose,most of us think it is an money making business.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:02:23 AM

You can be a millionaire in overnight or you can come to the middle of street these are the two extreme consequences of gambling,and more people are getting addicted to gambling because they forget that gambling is an entertainment purpose,most of us think it is an money making business.
This  extremes makes gambling so hard to define. Something that should be entertainment and fun activity drive some people to one of this extremes, that is very visible on this forum who ever can notice people who write against gambling, people who like to gamble and addicted gamblers. We can`t deny that money have very big role in gambling, that money is making people to think one way or another, depending on which side you are, winning or losing.
Consequences of gambling described in starting post refer to a people who don`t have control over their money and emotions in gambling. Who ever lose control can fall in gambling trap and lose a lot of money and from that point to continue to lose big amounts in hope for recovering the loss. Every person is unique, consequences are different from man to man, its never the same.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:29:27 AM

If there is no money involved then the game of cards you play with your friend does not come into the circle of gambling because this it is not a game exactly. It is more like just placing your money on any sort of activity. If the results are according to your predictions and in your favor, you become the new owner of all the money. Simply playing cards is an entire different matter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: