Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:06:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FACT Most 2017 icos will die within 1 year - start waking up -2018 ico's avoid  (Read 141 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:17:19 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 05:31:31 PM by cryptohunter

Dilution is going to kill 90% or greater alt projects within one year.

Consolidate to proven time test teams with REAL results and Real use cases. Even better if they are well distributed initially too else your fate is in the hands of a few even though they may obfuscate that fact.

I would strongly suggest consolidating to btc or one of the alts that has proven they can create something of worth with a strong use case. Forget the dreams and talk white papers and strong teams on paper that never create anything and anything they do create they move to another project later with another ico before completing the last project. That means quite a few of the top 20 that will soon be vanishing out of the top 100.

Most projects have nothing except a white paper that will run dry of dev funding before it is even nearly half finished and thats the real teams icos. Most are just marketeers with no talent or skill.

You can still do well here but it is survival of the least moronic.

Most persons joining since last nov will be leaving with nothing in another few months.. the dreams of ico lambos are fading fast and will be gone entirely soon. I would say honestly 80-90% of icos will fail because there was never any hope for them hence why they could not secure funding anywhere except the crypto fomo fools that flocked in.

BTC will take another big jump up but only the real projects here will survive with it.

New projects with bullshit whitepapers and no evidence of implementation = new ways to lose money.

Start finding the real teams that are nearing completion of their projects and that have a real use case that can not easily be filled/bettered  with BTC once lightning and other improvements are implemented or you will be wiped out.

Never hand over BTC for a bag of promises and dreams. Find the REAL projects that have been time tested and were smart enough to be here early not the EXPERTS that didnt "realise" crypto was a thing until last year. Eth sadly enabled a lot of talentless imbeciles to promise a lot of even dumber folks the world for a few small coins.

Lot's of the BIGGEST BESTEST projects are long gone and failed and many of the top 20 now will be going the same way.

White paper = toilet paper in the vast majority of cases here.

myrliska1313

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:21:06 PM

I agree with you, a lot of projects that will be defeated and eventually disappear. I would like our projects to live long))). But this is just a desire and depends only on the companies themselves and their teams
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:25:39 PM

Yes, truly this is a known fact. Many altcoins that were are no more. So many will not be able to stand the test of time. Just within a year, some can die and that is more or else like sifting that bad ones from the good. Some were created for the developer to make money and afterwards, he abandons the project.
Projects that are created for the purpose of value and meeting genuine needs will remain, while others will be sifted out.
I have had experiences of such projects. It is either the price drops drastically that it becomes useless, or the project gets totally abandoned and dies off.
WixlarCoin

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:27:17 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2023, 01:01:52 PM by WixlarCoin

ok
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:36:57 PM

You might be right,because as far as i can see failure of these ICOs doesnt has a lot of factors to be considered,not all failed ICOs arent legit or scam projecys but people doesnt want to support or theres some redflags with an ICO.Not all the people are dumb to read whitepapers,check everyone in the ICO team,its simply people are sick and tired with these ICO scams which are stealing millions of dollars from these poor investors ,slowly fading away !

solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:37:45 PM

Dilution is going to kill 90% or greater alt projects within one year.

I would strongly suggest consolidating to btc or one of the alts that has proven they can create something of worth with a strong use case. Forget the dreams and talk white papers and strong teams on paper that never create anything and anything they do create they move to another project later with another ico before completing the last project. That means quite a few of the top 20 that will soon be vanishing out of the top 100.

Most projects have nothing except a white paper that will run dry of dev funding before it is even nearly half finished and thats the real teams icos. Most are just marketeers with no talent or skill.

You can still do well here but it is survival of the least moronic.

Most persons joining since last nov will be leaving with nothing in another few months.. the dreams of ico lambos are fading fast and will be gone entirely soon. I would say honestly 80-90% of icos will fail because there was never any hope for them hence why they could not secure funding anywhere except the crypto fomo fools that flocked in.

BTC will take another big jump up but only the real projects here will survive with it.

New projects with bullshit whitepapers and no evidence of implementation = new ways to lose money.

Start finding the real teams that are nearing completion of their projects and that have a real use case that can not easily be filled/bettered  with BTC once lightning and other improvements are implemented or you will be wiped out.

Never hand over BTC for a bag of promises and dreams. Find the REAL projects that have been time tested and were smart enough to be here early not the EXPERTS that didnt "realise" crypto was a thing until last year. Eth sadly enabled a lot of talentless imbeciles to promise a lot of even dumber folks the world for a few small coins.

Lot's of the BIGGEST BESTEST projects are long gone and failed and many of the top 20 now will be going the same way.

White paper = toilet paper in the vast majority of cases here.

Except active tokens on the exchange there are 1000+ cryptos in the market dude. I am not sure that all the coins will be survive in this world. It may live in this world for 1 year as you said.
I do not have the idea why you are critic sharing about the white paper information dude. With that only we are finding the details who has involved in development, project details, CEO and future focus of the ICO.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:00:33 PM

We are in crypto bubble right now!

Exactly same as internet bubble. Every stock had $$$ story. But when the inflow of $ stopped, things went bad.  Same is happening in the cryptocurrencies. Right now inflow of $ is getting low.

Utility and use case is what matter in long term. We have tons of shit coins in the market at the moment with practically no utility or value. The winner in this space might be a cryptocurrency that hasn’t even launched yet.

95% of cryptocurrencies are worth basically zero by any reasonable measure. But I believe one - possibly more - of them might change the world. The best cyrptocurrencies meet an unmet need.

I am bullish on cryptocurrencies long term. But most of the coins at present will not exist.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:01:55 PM

We are in crypto bubble right now!

Exactly same as internet bubble. Every stock had $$$ story. But when the inflow of $ stopped, things went bad.  Same is happening in the cryptocurrencies. Right now inflow of $ is getting low.

Utility and use case is what matter in long term. We have tons of shit coins in the market at the moment with practically no utility or value. The winner in this space might be a cryptocurrency that hasn’t even launched yet.

95% of cryptocurrencies are worth basically zero by any reasonable measure. But I believe one - possibly more - of them might change the world. The best cyrptocurrencies meet an unmet need.

I am bullish on cryptocurrencies long term. But most of the coins at present will not exist.

It might not burst that soon. The coins that are all being dumped should stay around when the price of Bitcoin gets that pump mostly everyone is waiting for.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:19:25 PM

That's the nature of this business. And anyway atleast 50% are scams IMHO. Other 40% will just die painful death. And other 5%, even with a product will have no takers.
DUCAT COIN

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:29:13 PM

Thing is people are starting new projects JUST to make money, no other reason and therefor most projects lately don't keep value fo longer than 3 months.
Yes, we all want to make money and ultimately that is the goal of any project, but what happened to pride and honesty? Sure make your self some money
in the ICO but think of the people you are taking the money from, create wealth for them as well. I strongly believe in KARMA and when projects start doing
it for the community and not just them self their will be more successful projects that survive.

https://twitter.com/Ducat_coin
https://discord.gg/UEMMqz7
https://www.reddit.com/r/Ducatcoin_official
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:37:39 PM

The problem is that the price of all coins is connected to BTC and the price of all ICO coins and tokens also shapes  the ETH price. If 90% of ICO projects will fail, they will dump the raised ETH and investors dump their tokens then it will probably collapse ETH. Besides Bitcoin and Ethereum there is almost no coins that have a real value. All coins are either a bubble or get their price from the other bubbles.

gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:47:41 AM

On white paper and ratings you need to pay attention in the last place because it do not provide a guarantee of protection of funds for investors. Smart contract - this is something that will help not to lose money.   
kinki32

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:28:06 PM

I'm not sure about most ICO's will be fail or not but goverment will use regulations for ICO's. Today most of ICO's using KYC because output the cash got complicated.
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:44:40 PM

Smiley)) just leave a comment here to see if next year 5% of ICOs in 2017 still alive.
I think 5% is too much, shit coins and shit ICOs have to die so the money in market do not bleed out.
that kind of people who made the scam projects, hope they not happy with money they took away

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 01:22:50 PM

Here too everything is gloomy described. In fact, everything is not so hopeless. Of course, quite a few ICO projects are obviously unpromising, and even openly fraudulent. However, there is also a certain part of them, and this is not less than a third, which try to create a real useful product that people will need. Even a small part of successful ICO projects are worthy of such an activity to exist in the future.
The activities of the ICO will soon be regulated and this will largely solve this problem.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 02:24:48 PM

There is no garrenty to protect our funds which we invest in crypto market so we have to manage all our funds some goverments has strict norms for ICO,S
like quaqlity and benefits and markert waves are always differ time to time ,
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:31:50 PM

a lot of ICOs scams and fail ICOs, even real projects with good prospects will soon fail due to lack of development, we must be vigilant and cautious in investing.
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:40:46 PM

If you invest in an ico with a solid idea and good devs, I believe you will be fine.
Finding those between all the scams is the hard part though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: