Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:22:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 3399 times)
wtbhitlv

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:23:27 PM

If the market is fixed to the end of last year, I will consider selling my Bitcoin, but certainly not now, as long as I have the patience to believe that I can get a good profit by the end of it.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:00:51 PM

If the market is fixed to the end of last year, I will consider selling my Bitcoin, but certainly not now, as long as I have the patience to believe that I can get a good profit by the end of it.

It not stupid ideas. If you this selling is not good ideas. You know the bitcoin price information. So bitcoin price is any time to up and down. So you check the price in the market every day.  Then make plan and complete the process. people wait for the price increase.
Poor people not have more money. So  bitcoin is help to clear the family issues. So price will be increase people sell the coin on time. It change the people life style. So time to sell and time to buy it. So you want time to sell. Market place is give you some ideas.
redwine49

Activity: 1022
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:07:44 PM

I think very few people will sell their bitcoin at the current price, because the price is now close to the price of exploitation.
yeah, i think it is because G20 release official statment about cryptocurrency. many people speculate because of that news.
it is good time to sell bitcoin when we see a rally close to 200 daily MA. i think that is the highest sell resistance
jmvzlfyg

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:33:54 AM

Of course not to sell Bitcoin, although the market is fixed but now the price is close to the cost of mining, we have no reason to sell coins, as long as you believe that community Bitcoin can always bring us surprises.
sdipmlrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:28:14 PM

If you like encryption and you don't need money, why sell coins, Bitcoin will be more in the future.
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:35:51 PM

Of course not to sell Bitcoin, although the market is fixed but now the price is close to the cost of mining, we have no reason to sell coins, as long as you believe that community Bitcoin can always bring us surprises.

So what is going to happen when bitcoin bring us surprises? Still hodl on them? Isn't it much better to learn some trading skill to earn some more BTC while the price hasn't shot up to our expectation?
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:15:16 AM
Merited by iged_war (1)

So what is going to happen when bitcoin bring us surprises? Still hodl on them? Isn't it much better to learn some trading skill to earn some more BTC while the price hasn't shot up to our expectation?
we can make daily trade on bitcoin or altcoin to gain more money.holding just work for long term invesment.and it doesnt give us money everyday.waiting until bitcoin rise some time can be bored activity.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:04:22 AM

If you sell bitcoin at current prices at a time when the market has fallen, then of course, this is a very stupid decision. However, even in the period of its price fall, bitcoin does not stand still. He then rises to a thousand or two in his price, then falls. This bitcoin volatility can be used to generate additional income. If during the period of temporary growth part of their bitcoins are sold and then bought when it is lowered in price, then it is possible to get a good profit.
v_Harley

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:51:03 AM

Selling BTC is not a stupid decision, but if you sell your BTC at a very low price, it may be a stupid decision. Selling BTC at a high price at home is not a stupid decision.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:43:51 AM

I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Selling your coins today is a stupid decision because the market price is still below $10k dollars so its better to wait for the price to reach $20k before selling it again in order to earn more profit.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:03:34 PM

I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
I think it's not stupid but his way and his strategy to sell his coin so that the losses are not too big, maybe the bitcoin price is not normal and the increase is very insignificant, yes I know everybody would want to get profit and do not want to lose then he took the road secure
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:56:17 PM

nothing stupid if it does not cause harm, for example you need money for treatment and you sell bitcoin because you have run out of money, is that stupid? all depends on the need, if it is necessary to sell bitcoin does not sell because we do need it and must sell it, it's easy and simple
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:02:45 PM

I think selling bitcoin is not a stupid decision, there are many reasons why we sell bitcoin, if we really need fiat and there is nothing to sell then there is no choice but to sell bitcoin, but I'm sure that whenever there is always a chance to get profit because the price is always fluctuating.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:21:21 PM

My apologies Alamin09! You really got me confused there.

First you indicated that  promoting bitcoin is of a futile effort and ended up taking the blame on the bitcoin holder should one decided to sell it of and no longer hodl them.

But still, allow me to thread nearest to the thought i gathered from your post.

Selling bitcoin is never a stupid decision when you sell it with a good intention! if the sold amount of bitcoin serves you a purpose, then it is never in vain.

You see, we have to go back to basics, bitcoin was created to be a digital cash, a mode or means of payment. Take out digital and you end up with cash. And that's how it should be viewed. If you do a purposeful spending of your bitcoin, then it will never be stupid at all.

It would be more foolish to keep them in times of need and that is the most sincere two cents i could give from my end.

Regards.
ppifvtpu

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:18:52 PM

I will sell a bit of Bitcoin when the market is going up sharply, for the real profit is after Fiat.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:51:57 AM

It is not stupid if it is needed. If you need money and you have an expense that you need to pay, cashing out is as valid point as it gets. However if you are selling bitcoin because you are fearing that "bitcoin is dead" or whatever the FUD of the day is, than yeah it is stupid decision. Bitcoin will never die, it will live forever either as a payment method for all of us or it will live in history books showing what started this financial freedom movement.

Simply, we sell some bitcoins from our saving for a life's need. But selling out all our bitcoins due to someone's predictions must be a stupid decision. We first understand what the potential are hidden within bitcoin and how far it may get explored in coming days. When we will have a clear idea on these then we will never try to sell our bitcoins.
mr777
Copper Member

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:57:47 AM

Bitcoin can come back, but for a very long time. If you can not wait, sell it.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:21:57 AM

I am not going to say its stupid bit I would think twice before selling my AML BitCoin. Its a new crypto si I am waiting for it to be the next bitcoin. Check it out here: https://amlbitcoin.com

In my own opinion, selling your coins should be depending on the situation in the market, but as of today the best thing to do is just hold your coins since the market price is still continuously dropping.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:34:15 AM

Selling bitcoin it's your choice because you have your own decision to know what is best to do. But I will hold my bitcoin even the market are falling. And if you do that you will see what happen this week because the market up again and I believe it will continue and useless to sell your coins now.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:12:23 PM

nothing stupid if it does not cause harm, for example you need money for treatment and you sell bitcoin because you have run out of money, is that stupid? all depends on the need, if it is necessary to sell bitcoin does not sell because we do need it and must sell it, it's easy and simple
Agreed, Selling is not a stupid thing but the timing of selling determines whether the decision was prudent or the idiotic one. See bitcoin had emerged as one the greatest asset and this asset is holding a great potential, so one must be holding this as long as possible since only then you'll be able to obtain a great amount of profit and once it reaches to your desired level, you can go for selling...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: